Zatch Bell!

Sherry's Rhapsody of Life

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM May 28, 2005 on YTV

• good episode

This episode is basically a flashback, telling you the exact events of when Sherry was a little girl, and her friend, Koko, first got her mamodo. It tells you how Koko was Sherry's good friends who was poor and lived on the streets. When she finally got accepted into college, a mamodo named Zofis came to her and helped her get revenge on the city that she lived in by destroying it. Sherry's main purpose now is to find Koko and defeat Zofis, so that Koko can be released from Zofis's mind control powers and turn back into the friend that Sherry once knew. Back into the present, Sherry and Brago battle a mamodo and book holder named Pokkerio and Beriko. During the fight, Brago learns a new spell, Ion Gravi-Rei, and beats Pokkerio and Beriko. They didn't burn their book, so they just took it with them.
  • You find alot about Sherry.

In this episode, you learn more about Brago and Sherry. They are pretty mysterious characters in the show. You find out that Brago saved Sherry's life. Also, you find out why Sherry needs to fight in the battle. It is because an evil mamodo named Zofis stole her best friend's heart and make her best friend Koko evil. Koko was a kind, sweet innocent girl before Zofis came. This episode is very touching. I love the way Sherry refuses to give up her friendship because of an evil mamodo. Also, I love that she is stuck fighting with Brago until Koko is saved.
  • we see a little bit more of sherry.

this episode shows us a little more on how Sherry is inside and why she's so hateful. those added Zatch and Kiyo momments were funny but they threw me off the plot a bit. hopefully Zofis will finally be caught and sherrie will finally have her friend back at last!
  • Finally a Brago episode.

Man I couldn\'t believe it when I first saw this episode.

Sherry has had a horid past much and pain, and Kiyo and Zatch were goofy during the whole episode.

Sherry and Brago are looking for a Momodo to crush, and it shows a glimpse of Sherry\'s past. This proves Brago really does care for Sherry maybe more than just a friend.

He saved her life twice. I think that\'s pretty cool.
    And the new spell is awesome. Ion Gravi-Raes. It pwns all!!!

Its nice to see an episode focused entirely on Sherri and Brago. It would have been better if the Zatch and Kiyo parts were cut out, but oh well.
  • Oh Sherry...

I wish I can make her happy...
    But Then Brago can do it for me...
    Oh well I always wanted to beat the hell outta of Zofis,and then hit him with a Base guitar,then break his spine out and stab him.
    typing 100 words suck.
    I can\'t come up with 100 words that stupid if someone doesn\'t have that much to say then this 100 words thing is stupid.*sigh* better do it easy then.
    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.
  • Sherry has a past with much turmoil and pain, and Kiyo and Zatch were training.

Sherry and Brago are looking for a Momodo to crush, and you saw Sherry's past. Personally, I think Brago really does care for Sherry, but just as a friend.

He saved her life. Twice. I think that's pretty cool.
    And I love that new spell. Ion Gravi-Raes. IT RULES!!!

It's interesting to see that Brago and Sherry aren't really evil and power-hungry like some Momodo-Human partners are.It's nice to see them helping each other. I mean, by no means do they have a relationship like Zatch and Kiyo, but they're close. And I think Sherry might like Kiyo. I'm not sure.
  • Brago has a new spell

This episode shows Sherry\'s life, how it was before she got throw into the mamodo battle. I feel sorry for Sherry, her childhood wasn\'t a very pleasent one, but had a good friend looking after her until Zofis appeared. I hope that Zofis is defeated. And now Brago has has forth spell which defeat his oppoent
  • This was a sad episode

This episode gave us a background about Sherry's life and what made her hate the mamodo battle. I think this was sad because Sherry's mom treated her bad and Sherry wanted to commit suicide and how Zofis took control of Koko her only and best friend's mind and use her to win the battle.
  • This episode tells about Sherry's life and why she wants to end the battle quickly.

This episode shows Sherry's life, how it was before she got throw into the mamodo battle. I feel sorry for Sherry, her childhood wasn't a very pleasent one, but had a good friend looking after her until Zofis appeared. I hope that Zofis is defeated, because what he did to Koko was cruel and cruel to Sherry too when he made Koko attack her best friend.
  • I Shot the sherry But i didn't shoot mormodo z!!!

this is a sad episode about sherrys past and how mormodo z took over koko's body and mind. Mormodo Z is an evil momodo and i really hope that sherry and brago or evan Parco and kanchome can beat mormodo z. i seriously perfer parco folgore more than sherry... and KANCHOMES COOL TOO!!! well parco and kanchome are supper cool and dancey to watch the invincible falgore episode to see how funny snd cool parco folgore and kanchome really are and how much they BOOGY DOWN! "Hey hey lets dance all day boing, boing du du du duuun du du duh du du duhhhnnn!" if you insista *repeat*