Zatch Bell!

Spell of Sorrow

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Aug 05, 2006 on YTV

• Kanchome, Tia, Zatch and their partners continue fighting millenium mamodo. Each one of the millenium mamodo are defeated.

This was a great epsiode. Alm is really cool. I knew from the first time he showed up that he was good at heart.

Kanchome continues fighting Ganz, which Zatch and Tia are fighting Geleos and Alm.

Kanchome had a hard time fighting Ganz because he could tell he was sad, and that he didn't want to fight. He ends up using his second spell to make himself small. Then he lights a match on the ground and uses it to light Ganz's book on fire. He then returns to the mamodo world. This is how Kanchome has endeared himself to me, he has become a good battler, and a nicer person too. He remarks that if him and Ganz ever meet in the mamodo world, he wants to be friends.

Zatch and Tia continue fighting the other two mamado. Zatch tries to indirectly attack Alm. He doesn't want to hurt him, because he found out that they're not being controlled. It's not working though. Zatch ends up blocking Alm's most powerful attack with Bao Zakerga, and Tia blocks Geleous' best attack with Ma Seshield. Which somehow lights Alm's and Geleous' book on fire...

Geleous' book burns first, and he disapears. Alm then reveals that a special moonlight that is healing the millenium mamodo. He also reveals that if a millenium mamodo doesn't want to fight, and tries to burn another's book, then they are both turned back into stone! He says that he's seen it happen to one mamodo (I don't know who though...) He makes Zatch promise to be stronger because of the other millenium mamodo waiting to fight. He then disapears. Tia reveals that Alm could've been one of the good mamodo from 1000 years ago.

We then are switched to another place in the ruins, where Laila (A millenium mamdo who makes her debut in this episode) is playing with some toy cars. She then sees Victoream (Another millenium mamado) walking out of the ruin towards Zatch and the gang. He tells Laila that he's tired of waiting, and he wants to go fight alone. Also, I don't like Laila's voice, it's really creepy.

By the way, Dr. Riddle's approaches Brago and Sherry in pursuit of them joining their cause, but they decline... But not before beating another millenium mamodo named Bamu.

I thought this was a great episode with awesome fights and every major character in it :) Well, except Li-En and Wonrei...