Zero Hour Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

hunting for the crucifix

skippercollecto

[1]Jun 16, 2013
    • level: 15

I watched two of the episodes on Saturday, June 15. They were the first I had seen.

Am I the only person aware that the cross that bore Jesus was supposed to have been found by St. Helena (mother of Emperor Constantine) in the 4th Century? Before all of you jump down my throat for one reason for another, whether or not this is true is not my point. The point is that this story is well-known already and the characters of this series should have known this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcepin3

[2]Jun 22, 2013
    • level: 17

I don't think it affects show,since it's happening way later...4th century....1938-20th century and now 21st century also.

MarlboroMagpi

[3]Jul 7, 2013
    • level: 5
    It does nor really affect the story because it could have been found and than later taken by the church and in the show they were trying to avoid the Nazi getting their hands on it because of the dangerous program the Nazis were doing.

skippercollecto

[4]Aug 1, 2013
    • level: 15

Whether or not you believe the following article IS NOT the point. What IS the point is that the writers of this series should have known this as they were writing it!

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/piece-jesus-cross-relics-unearthed-turkey-6C10812170

haldrey

[5]Aug 4, 2013
    • level: 22
    They probably did but this is fiction maybe very very loosely based in some reality. Anyway the show that just ended was fantastic and although cancelled given a good ending, although maybe it was planned as a one season show.