Zero Hour

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 28, 2013 on ABC

• Still Makes No Sense & We May Never Know???

This show was a big reach from the very first, now at three installments ABC calls it quits. What sunk Zero Hour is a question that seems to have multiple answers. First, it seemed so far-fetched that Anthony Edwards seemed plainly out of place. Edwards playing Hank, the editor of Skeptic magazine, is cast as an everyman de-bunker of things paranormal. While Edwards has the aura of a Andy Taylor type earthy guy, his character is supposedly much more urbane and multi-faceted right down to his young beautiful bohemian wife as well as his professional position. I guess this was wholly meant to be for the juxtaposition, however I'm not sure it works on the most fundamental level. When there's time travel and Nazis involved I guess all is fair, but it is such a convoluted mess on so many different levels there simply wasn't a hard hook as most of us who did watch were only on-board to see if anything "gelled". It least not in three episodes, so the others won't be sorely missed outside of that small burning question as to how some of this could possibly come together for anything making sense of all the mystery. That said, if the other episodes do surface it may be nice to see.