Zoey 101

Anger Management

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 17, 2008 on Nickelodeon

7.6
  • WORST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have scored this below a one but for some reason it doesn't let you do that anymore, one is fine too though because it still is very low. Low is good, because this has got to be one of the worst episodes of all time, the first problem is that Quinn is disgusting by chewing peanuts and then spitting them out back in the jar, was that needed? I don't think so. But the worst part is, they even show us Lola eating the peanuts for goodness sakes. And then Zoey is annoying again and tells Lola and ruins her day, this definitely is the WORST part, Lola runs and then you HEAR her throwing up out in the hallway! No way ho zay, that was one of the most disgusting things i have ever heard, and some people like me can fall victim to the chain reaction and want to throw up ourselves, i actually got a little sick to my stomach after seeing that episode last night, for real. Fortunately the feeling went away after only about 5 minutes. Now here's the other APALLING part, After Logan sends an angry voicemail to Dustin, he is sent to anger management classes, but is then realeased out after his dad organizing a deal, he gets out of them and is just observed by his teacher. This is absolutely one of the most annoying things Zoey has ever done, she wants to try and ruin everything for poor Logan just because he sent and angry voicemail. Okay, the voicemail may have been hurtful yes, but there still should be no reason to ruin everything for Logan, he is a person too and can try to be a nice and good guy at times, and he should deserve better. Another thing is that it still isn't nice to try and plot revenge to Logan! Even though Logan isn't nice at times, it still is a bad influence on kids because this may teach them to not care who to plot revenge for, and that is not a good thing. Most disgusting and annoying episode i have ever seen, i can't believe right at the end Logan has to go back to the anger amnagement classes, Sure Zoey, James and Dustin may have been annoying in a few other episodes but this one is...just...HORRIBLE!!!!! They should pay for their actions for their mean plan, poor Logan. In conlusion this episode should be banned to air. It just made me sick, the characters (such as Zoey, James and Dustin) were made WAY too annoying, though it is kind of ironic, since this episode seems to cause some anger management to some people like me in real life. Still though, getting angry nonetheless, i should still have some good points here, Logan should have made it completely because he did at least try to control his anger like a good person, so the ending was rather blah and not good. This episode wreaks, i will always like the actors i am just saying i don't like the behaviors and actions in this episode at all. So have a great day everybody and stay away from this episode if you know what is good for you! I will never watch ths episode again. Changing the channel would be good.