Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Ask The Editor

  • Avatar of yugaton88

    yugaton88

    [41]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,355
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    alright, I'll make it then.

    Cool.

    Has Dinner For Two Many ACTUALLY been confirmed? Or is it just a rumor? And is Chase coming back really a possibilty?


    The episode is pretty much confirmed. It's on TV Guide, but not yet on Nick.com. And people are hoping Chase will return, but there's nothing concrete saying so.

    But TV Guide has made mistakes before.

    I doubt Chase will come back in Dinner For Two Many, since the TV Movie is supposedly 'Chasing Zoey'.
    Isn't it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ThereGoesHalo3

    ThereGoesHalo3

    [42]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,599
    yugaton88 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    alright, I'll make it then.

    Cool.

    Has Dinner For Two Many ACTUALLY been confirmed? Or is it just a rumor? And is Chase coming back really a possibilty?


    The episode is pretty much confirmed. It's on TV Guide, but not yet on Nick.com. And people are hoping Chase will return, but there's nothing concrete saying so.

    But TV Guide has made mistakes before.

    I doubt Chase will come back in Dinner For Two Many, since the TV Movie is supposedly 'Chasing Zoey'.
    Isn't it?
    I know this is 'Ask the Ediotr'. But no one knows if it's 'Chasing Zoey' or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [43]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    yugaton88 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    alright, I'll make it then.

    Cool.

    Has Dinner For Two Many ACTUALLY been confirmed? Or is it just a rumor? And is Chase coming back really a possibilty?


    The episode is pretty much confirmed. It's on TV Guide, but not yet on Nick.com. And people are hoping Chase will return, but there's nothing concrete saying so.

    But TV Guide has made mistakes before.

    I doubt Chase will come back in Dinner For Two Many, since the TV Movie is supposedly 'Chasing Zoey'.
    Isn't it?


    TV Guide has never been incorrect with info regarding an episode name, in my experience. It's been wrong with DATES. So I trust it. I don't view it as "confirmed" though until I see it on Nick.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [44]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    alright, I'll make it then.

    Cool.

    Has Dinner For Two Many ACTUALLY been confirmed? Or is it just a rumor? And is Chase coming back really a possibilty?


    The episode is pretty much confirmed. It's on TV Guide, but not yet on Nick.com. And people are hoping Chase will return, but there's nothing concrete saying so.

    But TV Guide has made mistakes before.

    I doubt Chase will come back in Dinner For Two Many, since the TV Movie is supposedly 'Chasing Zoey'.
    Isn't it?
    I know this is 'Ask the Ediotr'. But no one knows if it's 'Chasing Zoey' or not.


    Yes, and I dont' want discussions cluttering up this thread, so only post here if you have a question. From now on, they will be deleted.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doggieal1000

    doggieal1000

    [45]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,253
    Andrea can u pin up the spin off thread maybe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ycc1988

    ycc1988

    [46]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 2,264
    Could you unpin the Private Chat thread? I don't think it's needed anymore.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [47]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    Andrea can u pin up the spin off thread maybe


    Sure why not. But that's going to be it for pinned threads.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [48]Mar 16, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Could you unpin the Private Chat thread? I don't think it's needed anymore.


    Good point.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doggieal1000

    doggieal1000

    [49]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,253
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    Andrea can u pin up the spin off thread maybe


    Sure why not. But that's going to be it for pinned threads.
    thank u
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DC-Dude

    DC-Dude

    [50]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,358
    Will I still be able to do a "Zoey 101 Awards #2" thread after Season 4 ends? I was hoping I could.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of quieroLOGAN129

    quieroLOGAN129

    [51]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 02/29/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 172
    Hey, so I submitted trivia for Spring Breakup, but apparently it was denied because it's already been submitted. I just checked though, and it wasn't. So can I, like, re-submit it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deepctennis

    deepctennis

    [52]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 02/27/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 377
    Can I make a thread involving ycc1988's scripts. They are really good but like nobody reads them. It seems its just me, yugaton88 and Andrea. That way people will read them and promote him. He has serious talent and I would hate to see that wasted.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [54]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Will I still be able to do a "Zoey 101 Awards #2" thread after Season 4 ends? I was hoping I could.


    I don't see why not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [55]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207

    quieroLOGAN129 wrote:
    Hey, so I submitted trivia for Spring Breakup, but apparently it was denied because it's already been submitted. I just checked though, and it wasn't. So can I, like, re-submit it?

    I need specifics. I get tons of subs a day, and I don't always notice who submitted what. But in this instance, I do believe I recall what you're talking about - Nicole not being in the credits for Gender Defenders? It's already there. Just checked, three times. It's there. Not worded as you worded it, but it's there. Make sure you look at all the blurbs. And from now on, please PM me about these sorts of things, because it tends to cause a conversation back and forth, and I want to limit this thread to questions and answers only.

    EDIT: I'm not 100% sure if I'm thinking of the right person, so please follow up on this in a PM, especially if I'm thinking of the wrong person. If I am, sorry!!! PM me.

    Edited on 03/17/2008 8:02pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [56]Mar 17, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    deepctennis wrote:
    Can I make a thread involving ycc1988's scripts. They are really good but like nobody reads them. It seems its just me, yugaton88 and Andrea. That way people will read them and promote him. He has serious talent and I would hate to see that wasted.


    I'd say yes, because they're fabulous, but I also have seen a few other blogs with Zoey 101 scripts, so if I made one for him, other people would want threads too, so it'd start getting really cluttered. We could make a thread for EVERYONE's scripts. That would be fair. If you'd like to start a thread like that, go ahead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of l-NonToxic-l

    l-NonToxic-l

    [57]Mar 18, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,145
    Andrea -- Any way you can explain the "levels" to me?

    Is it more than posting that contributes? Cuz I just saw someone with 106 posts and they're at level 16.

    I'm assuming contributions make up for a lot of it, but yeah. I don't get it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [58]Mar 18, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    Andrea -- Any way you can explain the "levels" to me?

    Is it more than posting that contributes? Cuz I just saw someone with 106 posts and they're at level 16.

    I'm assuming contributions make up for a lot of it, but yeah. I don't get it.


    Posting counts for very little. I don't know why. It's the contributions that count big time, as well as writing reviews, writing in your blog, etc. For example, I made around 100 submissions yesterday, and my level went up 94%. Today, I didn't make any submissions, but I posted a fair bit, and I doubt my level will go up even 1%. And obviously, the higher the level you're on, the more submissions/blogs/reviews you need to submit to go up another level.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of quieroLOGAN129

    quieroLOGAN129

    [59]Mar 18, 2008
    • member since: 02/29/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 172

    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    Andrea -- Any way you can explain the "levels" to me? Is it more than posting that contributes? Cuz I just saw someone with 106 posts and they're at level 16. I'm assuming contributions make up for a lot of it, but yeah. I don't get it.
    Posting counts for very little. I don't know why. It's the contributions that count big time, as well as writing reviews, writing in your blog, etc. For example, I made around 100 submissions yesterday, and my level went up 94%. Today, I didn't make any submissions, but I posted a fair bit, and I doubt my level will go up even 1%. And obviously, the higher the level you're on, the more submissions/blogs/reviews you need to submit to go up another level.

    Thanks for clearing that up, I was confused as well.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ThereGoesHalo3

    ThereGoesHalo3

    [60]Mar 21, 2008
    • member since: 08/31/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,599

    Will there be a TU on the series soon?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.