Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Ask The Editor

quieroLOGAN129

[121]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    Do locked threads get deleted, or are they just pushed back since no one can respond to them?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[122]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 49
    quieroLOGAN129 wrote:
    Do locked threads get deleted, or are they just pushed back since no one can respond to them?

They just get pushed back. I CAN delete threads, but then people will be wondering where their thread went, and be more likely to just start another of the same. So I prefer to lock them.

AndreaMSkate

[123]Mar 27, 2008
    One more thing about locking threads - if I ever lock one that you feel shouldn't be locked, definitely ask about it here. There could be a thread that I feel is not needed, when you think it might be a legitimate thread, so just let me know and I'll unlock it (unless there is sufficient reason not to).

whazzup07

[124]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    Which do you prefer? Chase and Zoey or James and Zoey. a lot of people say chase and zoey and they hate james with zoey but i dont know why they hate him. he is new, he was bullied on his first day and now people are hating on him. it is just weird.

AndreaMSkate

[125]Mar 27, 2008
    whazzup07 wrote:
    Which do you prefer? Chase and Zoey or James and Zoey. a lot of people say chase and zoey and they hate james with zoey but i dont know why they hate him. he is new, he was bullied on his first day and now people are hating on him. it is just weird.

I 100%, without a doubt, prefer Chase and Zoey. Completely. James gets on my nerves. He's too perfect, and he's boring. AND he's patronizing towards Zoey ("good girl"...although I used to know someone who would tell me that. Let's not go there). But weirdly enough, despite his overly perfect personality and stuff, I'd like him if he wasn't with Zoey. A better moment of his was when he gave Michael a hug at the end of Quinn Misses the Mark. He seems like a good guy. It's the fact that he's with Zoey that makes it impossible for me to take a liking to him, as unfair as that is, ESPECIALLY if he doesn't know about Chase and Zoey's history. If he does know, and is dating her anyway, then I think that justifies feelings of hatred even more. But we don't know that.

Also, I lay some of the blame on Zoey...it's like Chase doesn't even exist to her anymore. Logan and Michael have both mentioned him since Trading Places, but has Zoey? No. I really can't stand her this season. She isn't deserving of a guy like Chase, a lot of the time. I used to be a great deal more fond of her character than I am now, and I realize that it's because that was when Chase was there to bring out the best in her. Without him, her personality has basically gone down the tubes. I can only hope that this upcoming episode, Dinner For Two Many, serves to knock some sense into her about James. She won't break up with him just yet, (gotta have him stick around for that little "love triangle" to occur), but maybe it'll get her thinking about it.

So anyway, it's not just pointless hatred that I feel towards James. And I do think he'd be an okay character, if he wasn't basically attached to Zoey by the hip.

whazzup07

[126]Mar 27, 2008
    ok

cinderoy

[127]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    whazzup07 wrote:

I 100%, without a doubt, prefer Chase and Zoey. Completely. James gets on my nerves. He's too perfect, and he's boring. AND he's patronizing towards Zoey ("good girl"...although I used to know someone who would tell me that. Let's not go there). But weirdly enough, despite his overly perfect personality and stuff, I'd like him if he wasn't with Zoey. A better moment of his was when he gave Michael a hug at the end of Quinn Misses the Mark. He seems like a good guy. It's the fact that he's with Zoey that makes it impossible for me to take a liking to him, as unfair as that is, ESPECIALLY if he doesn't know about Chase and Zoey's history. If he does know, and is dating her anyway, then I think that justifies feelings of hatred even more. But we don't know that.

Also, I lay some of the blame on Zoey...it's like Chase doesn't even exist to her anymore. Logan and Michael have both mentioned him since Trading Places, but has Zoey? No. I really can't stand her this season. She isn't deserving of a guy like Chase, a lot of the time. I used to be a great deal more fond of her character than I am now, and I realize that it's because that was when Chase was there to bring out the best in her. Without him, her personality has basically gone down the tubes. I can only hope that this upcoming episode, Dinner For Two Many, serves to knock some sense into her about James. She won't break up with him just yet, (gotta have him stick around for that little "love triangle" to occur), but maybe it'll get her thinking about it.

So anyway, it's not just pointless hatred that I feel towards James. And I do think he'd be an okay character, if he wasn't basically attached to Zoey by the hip.

completely agree!!!!!!!!!! and also, your new display pic is cute, but which episode is zoey/chase riding a bike? thanks

AndreaMSkate

[128]Mar 29, 2008
    cinderoy wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    whazzup07 wrote:

completely agree!!!!!!!!!! and also, your new display pic is cute, but which episode is zoey/chase riding a bike? thanks

Defending Dustin!

AndreaMSkate

[129]Mar 29, 2008
    ^ And "Everything's Better When You're Around" comes from the song Permanent Midnite, which is playing during this very scene.

cinderoy

[130]Mar 29, 2008
    oh ok. and one more question: theres no dinner for too preview, is there a chance that they might show it at the KCA, which is on saturday or sunday? os excited for that episode! unlike vince is back, i have absolutely NO clue whats going to happen!

cinderoy

[131]Mar 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ And "Everything's Better When You're Around" comes from the song Permanent Midnite, which is playing during this very scene.

thats adorable!

AndreaMSkate

[132]Mar 29, 2008
    cinderoy wrote:
    oh ok. and one more question: theres no dinner for too preview, is there a chance that they might show it at the KCA, which is on saturday or sunday? os excited for that episode! unlike vince is back, i have absolutely NO clue whats going to happen!

It's possible, but I have no way of knowing. lol. It'd make sense to me, since I imagine they'll have a large Nickelodeon fan base tuning in for the KCAs, so it'd be a great way to advertise.

I havent' seen a commercial like all week, so I'd imagine they'll have something at some time today...hopefully.

The KCAs are tonight (Saturday) at 8 PM EST.

AndreaMSkate

[133]Mar 29, 2008
    cinderoy wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

thats adorable!

lol thanks.

camslam011

[134]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 3
    yeah and for vince is back as far as i know they did not show the preview untill one day before it aired.

AndreaMSkate

[135]Mar 29, 2008
    camslam011 wrote:
    yeah and for vince is back as far as i know they did not show the preview untill one day before it aired.

I'm pretty sure they had a commercial up earlier in the week a couple times. I could be wrong on this though. And they had the preview up on TurboNick a few days in advance, too.

cinderoy

[136]Mar 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    camslam011 wrote:

I'm pretty sure they had a commercial up earlier in the week a couple times. I could be wrong on this though. And they had the preview up on TurboNick a few days in advance, too.

ya, but i kinda had a feeling that lola was going to fall for him during that preview and when i heared about the episode.

screensaver22

[137]Mar 29, 2008
    Andrea- how do I make a poll on a new topic?

AndreaMSkate

[138]Mar 29, 2008
    screensaver22 wrote:

Just click the orange "new topic" button, then underneath the box where you type in the topic, there's an orange "create/edit poll" button.

screensaver22

[139]Mar 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    screensaver22 wrote:

Just click the orange "new topic" button, then underneath the box where you type in the topic, there's an orange "create/edit poll" button.

ok thanks a million!

tinkerbell31283

[140]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 11

Do you know of another website like http://zoey101.eyeabove.com/

because it is not working for me.