Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Offical Erin Sanders/Quinn Pensky Thread

  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [121]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    missdecember wrote:

    ARE U SERIOUS?

    My mom loves that show. I'm gonna start watching to see her. It would be wicked cool if she played an evil character. I would love that!

    -Erika



    I'm dead serious. It said it on Erin's website and everything!

    My mom LOVES that show, she watches it when she can, so maybe I'll sit down with her and watch it! Just for Erin, though! Kathy, Erin's mom, said she has a small part in the first episode, just to explore what she can do later on. And also, she said everyone's in the soap opera for a reason, so we'll see why Erin's character is there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [122]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    missdecember wrote:

    ARE U SERIOUS?

    My mom loves that show. I'm gonna start watching to see her. It would be wicked cool if she played an evil character. I would love that!

    -Erika



    I'm dead serious. It said it on Erin's website and everything!

    My mom LOVES that show, she watches it when she can, so maybe I'll sit down with her and watch it! Just for Erin, though! Kathy, Erin's mom, said she has a small part in the first episode, just to explore what she can do later on. And also, she said everyone's in the soap opera for a reason, so we'll see why Erin's character is there.
    i guess my mom's the only one on planet earth that doesnt watch soap operas.....

    erika: OMG, i would LOVE for her to be an evil character! she was always really the nice/good girl in Zoey 101, so it would be interesting to see her play a role opposite of that!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [123]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    secrets710 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    missdecember wrote:

    ARE U SERIOUS?

    My mom loves that show. I'm gonna start watching to see her. It would be wicked cool if she played an evil character. I would love that!

    -Erika



    I'm dead serious. It said it on Erin's website and everything!

    My mom LOVES that show, she watches it when she can, so maybe I'll sit down with her and watch it! Just for Erin, though! Kathy, Erin's mom, said she has a small part in the first episode, just to explore what she can do later on. And also, she said everyone's in the soap opera for a reason, so we'll see why Erin's character is there.
    i guess my mom's the only one on planet earth that doesnt watch soap operas.....

    erika: OMG, i would LOVE for her to be an evil character! she was always really the nice/good girl in Zoey 101, so it would be interesting to see her play a role opposite of that!


    Yeah I'm not big into soaps either, but I plan to watch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of missdecember

    missdecember

    [124]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 03/15/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 409
    secrets710 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    missdecember wrote:

    ARE U SERIOUS?

    My mom loves that show. I'm gonna start watching to see her. It would be wicked cool if she played an evil character. I would love that!

    -Erika

    I'm dead serious. It said it on Erin's website and everything! My mom LOVES that show, she watches it when she can, so maybe I'll sit down with her and watch it! Just for Erin, though! Kathy, Erin's mom, said she has a small part in the first episode, just to explore what she can do later on. And also, she said everyone's in the soap opera for a reason, so we'll see why Erin's character is there.
    i guess my mom's the only one on planet earth that doesnt watch soap operas..... erika: OMG, i would LOVE for her to be an evil character! she was always really the nice/good girl in Zoey 101, so it would be interesting to see her play a role opposite of that!

    I know, right? Well, this week, I'm gonna be on full Y&R watch. I'm crossing my fingers so that she plays an evil character. If that happens, I'll be grinning like an idiot. And then I'll squeal loudly after it's over. That's like Sean Flynn playing the bad boy.

    *sighs dreamily* Just imagine it. How sweet would that be?

    Okayyy, I'm off topic, but I couldn't help myself. I can't wait to watch it.

    -Erika

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [125]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    missdecember wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    missdecember wrote:

    ARE U SERIOUS?

    My mom loves that show. I'm gonna start watching to see her. It would be wicked cool if she played an evil character. I would love that!

    -Erika

    I'm dead serious. It said it on Erin's website and everything! My mom LOVES that show, she watches it when she can, so maybe I'll sit down with her and watch it! Just for Erin, though! Kathy, Erin's mom, said she has a small part in the first episode, just to explore what she can do later on. And also, she said everyone's in the soap opera for a reason, so we'll see why Erin's character is there.
    i guess my mom's the only one on planet earth that doesnt watch soap operas..... erika: OMG, i would LOVE for her to be an evil character! she was always really the nice/good girl in Zoey 101, so it would be interesting to see her play a role opposite of that!

    I know, right? Well, this week, I'm gonna be on full Y&R watch. I'm crossing my fingers so that she plays an evil character. If that happens, I'll be grinning like an idiot. And then I'll squeal loudly after it's over. That's like Sean Flynn playing the bad boy.

    *sighs dreamily* Just imagine it. How sweet would that be?

    Okayyy, I'm off topic, but I couldn't help myself. I can't wait to watch it.

    -Erika



    As will I Erika! My mom will be wondering why I'm watching a soap opera with her now when before, I would scream and run when she mentioned a soap opera!
    *sighs*

    Sean Flynn, bad boy? Wow..........

    I so wanna watch it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [126]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    does anyone know which episodes she'll be in?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [127]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    secrets710 wrote:
    does anyone know which episodes she'll be in?


    It says it's not confirmed yet, because it's not on a contract, but she'll be in several episodes for sure. She'll be a recurring character. Who knows how many episodes she'll be in, depends how good she is in a soap opera, which is new for us
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of missdecember

    missdecember

    [128]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 03/15/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 409

    I hope she'll be on for a long time.

    *crosses fingers* Come on, evil character.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [129]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    missdecember wrote:

    I hope she'll be on for a long time.

    *crosses fingers* Come on, evil character.



    I'd love to see Erin portray an evil character. It would be a nice change!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [130]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    missdecember wrote:

    I hope she'll be on for a long time.

    *crosses fingers* Come on, evil character.



    I'd love to see Erin portray an evil character. It would be a nice change!
    yea. it's like quinn using her science for EVIL.......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [131]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    secrets710 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    missdecember wrote:

    I hope she'll be on for a long time.

    *crosses fingers* Come on, evil character.



    I'd love to see Erin portray an evil character. It would be a nice change!
    yea. it's like quinn using her science for EVIL.......


    Haha! I can imagine that!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [132]Jul 27, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    does anyone know which episodes she'll be in?


    It says it's not confirmed yet, because it's not on a contract, but she'll be in several episodes for sure. She'll be a recurring character. Who knows how many episodes she'll be in, depends how good she is in a soap opera, which is new for us


    They're gonna be developing her character as they go along.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [133]Jul 27, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    does anyone know which episodes she'll be in?


    It says it's not confirmed yet, because it's not on a contract, but she'll be in several episodes for sure. She'll be a recurring character. Who knows how many episodes she'll be in, depends how good she is in a soap opera, which is new for us


    They're gonna be developing her character as they go along.


    Yeah, they're starting out small, but as the episodes progress, so will her character, which will be sweet!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [134]Jul 28, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    does anyone know which episodes she'll be in?


    It says it's not confirmed yet, because it's not on a contract, but she'll be in several episodes for sure. She'll be a recurring character. Who knows how many episodes she'll be in, depends how good she is in a soap opera, which is new for us


    They're gonna be developing her character as they go along.


    Yeah, they're starting out small, but as the episodes progress, so will her character, which will be sweet!


    Yeah I'm pretty excited. This is the first time I'll ever watch a soap opera, which will also be interesting for me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [135]Jul 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    does anyone know which episodes she'll be in?


    It says it's not confirmed yet, because it's not on a contract, but she'll be in several episodes for sure. She'll be a recurring character. Who knows how many episodes she'll be in, depends how good she is in a soap opera, which is new for us


    They're gonna be developing her character as they go along.


    Yeah, they're starting out small, but as the episodes progress, so will her character, which will be sweet!


    Yeah I'm pretty excited. This is the first time I'll ever watch a soap opera, which will also be interesting for me.


    I know, for me as well, though once I did get stuck watching The Bold and the Beautiful.... and I was in Italy, so it was in Italian, so it was even worse! But it did have english subtitles. It was very dramatic.

    Wait, I do sometimes, very rarely, get forced to watch Young and the Restless with my mom, so I know a little bit about the show already, so seeing Erin on this should be interwsting..... and my mom will be wondering why I'm ACTUALLY watching the show NOW.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of missdecember

    missdecember

    [136]Oct 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/15/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 409

    YES! I found this topic! Erin's performance on the Y&R was beautiful. It was heartwrenchingly beautiful that I cried. Here are some videos on Youtube so you can watching for yourself. Trust me, the character she plays is wayyy off from Quinn Pensky. And it's so odd to hear her curse...and GAH! Shutting up now!

    Watch for yourselves

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHYDQTuP__g

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKT5fjIHuU

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQ_HO5R39I

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erIByAKrBNc

    The last video especially got to me. The crying was so real, and so authentic, I actually felt that. When you watch the last one, please, please, PLEASE I'm warning you. Have tissues nearby, because you will cry. Okay, enjoy.

    And Erin is the greatest actress ever. She's gonna be big in the future, oh yeah. You realize that she's the second Zoey 101 star to land on a soap opera. Kristin Herrara (Dana) is on General Hospital.

    -Erika

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [137]Oct 3, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    I know! My mom reconized Erin, actually, because she sometimes sees me watching Zoey 101 and she reconized her... but I do watch Y&R, well, Erin's parts anyways, and loving it already! Erin IS different from Quinn, but a little similar as well. But she's amazing, and the crying is so real and amazing, Erin's an amazing actress.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoWayOut101

    NoWayOut101

    [138]Oct 11, 2008
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,591
    ERIN SANDERS CHAT TONIGHT @5PM PACIFIC TIME. I can't wait to talk with Erin Sanders tonight!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of secrets710

    secrets710

    [139]Oct 11, 2008
    • member since: 04/17/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,882
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    ERIN SANDERS CHAT TONIGHT @5PM PACIFIC TIME. I can't wait to talk with Erin Sanders tonight!!!!
    OME could you do me a HUGE favor?? please?? i wont be able to do the chat(i forgot my username/password), and i really want to have a question answered, could you ask her for me? i wanted to ask her if she had any tips for aspiring actors. would you mind asking her that for me, and telling her what she says? it would mean a lot to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samaire-Rose

    Samaire-Rose

    [140]Oct 11, 2008
    • member since: 10/09/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 233

    Hey! I'm Haley and new to this site. I'm not a part of Erin Sanders fanclub (although I'd like to be!), so could you please ask her these questions:

    * ask about that spin-off that Victoria Justice is getting, like if any of the "Zoey 101" characters, and Erin herself and Matt in-particular, will be on it.

    *ask about any deleted/alternate scenes from "Chasing Zoey", and the fourth season and even third season in-general, (particularly Quogan scenes!)

    *ask if we might ever see those deleted scenes on DVD and stuff.

    I will be so grateful and utterly delighted if you would do this not only for me, but the rest of us!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.