Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Quogan (Q/L) Discussion

What is the not so-great Quogan "situation"?

abz08

[41]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 15
    NbbRockGirl wrote:
    okay?

Well it's true! If he's a good enough kisser to start dating... (if it really is SO weird that they start dating) he's gonna get special leeway. *shrug*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NbbRockGirl

[42]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 22
    I didnt say anything i just okay and i do agree

abz08

[43]Mar 4, 2008
    NbbRockGirl wrote:
    I didnt say anything i just okay and i do agree

Okay. But if you hadn't I wanted to make sure you (and anyone else reading) got it.

Plus- it was fun to elaborate!

AndreaMSkate

[44]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 49
    abz08 wrote:
    I think everyone would be really surprised. And then say something like, "well, if you want to date him(her) - more the power to ya!"

Oh, and why does a new boyfriend of Quinn's HAVE to help her (if grudgingly) with her experiments? I'm sure that she's been doing whatever she does long before she had a boyfriend. Plus- I'm sure Quinn can take some well meant/teasing comments with someone she's necking... at the very least. :*

*bounces*

I never said he HAS to. I post too often to remember the exact context of what I said, but it's a very nice aspect of Mark and Quinn's relationship, which I doubt will be the same with Quinn and Logan.

abz08

[45]Mar 4, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    I think everyone would be really surprised. And then say something like, "well, if you want to date him(her) - more the power to ya!"

Oh, and why does a new boyfriend of Quinn's HAVE to help her (if grudgingly) with her experiments? I'm sure that she's been doing whatever she does long before she had a boyfriend. Plus- I'm sure Quinn can take some well meant/teasing comments with someone she's necking... at the very least. :*

*bounces*

I never said he HAS to. I post too often to remember the exact context of what I said, but it's a very nice aspect of Mark and Quinn's relationship, which I doubt will be the same with Quinn and Logan.

I'm just trying to defend my ship from the anti-ideas floating around from those that are not fans, but still come and comment.

AndreaMSkate

[46]Mar 4, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

*bounces*

I'm just trying to defend my ship from the anti-ideas floating around from those that are not fans, but still come and comment.

That's fine. And I was defending my ship too.

abz08

[47]Mar 4, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

*bounces*

*facepalm*

I kind of got that...

AndreaMSkate

[48]Mar 4, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

*bounces*

*facepalm*

I kind of got that...

haha yeah I guess I was stating the obvious. I'm good at that sometimes.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[49]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    i think it would b kinda funny 2 c Logan take part in Quinns experiements..unless the blow up and cover him with a ton of paint and ruin his hair lol

AndreaMSkate

[50]Mar 5, 2008
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    i think it would b kinda funny 2 c Logan take part in Quinns experiements..unless the blow up and cover him with a ton of paint and ruin his hair lol

Heh yeah he might get all angry again if her experiment messes up his "perfect" features...

superkst20

[51]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 4
    I never really liked Quinn and Mark.. Mark is just to blah.. I mean I don't mind it too much I have gotten used to it I like that couple a lot better then James and Zoey.. I don't really care if Quinn is with Mark or Logan as long as Zoey is with James.. But basicaly I rather haver her with Logan.. after all oppisotes do attract and all I can't believe people are usign that as a excuse for them not to be together and all I think it's cute shes a science nerd and he is a jock.. not a typical relationship people say that Mark and Quinn are a unique relationship but so is Logan and Quinn I also got to say I have liked the pairing of Logan and Quinn for a long time but never really said anything just for the known fact I never thought the writers would go that far.. ALso Mark pretty much cheated on Quinn so I don't think she will decide to take him back that fast after all she is with Logan now.. ( turbo nick commercial thing) I have a feeling that were going to be seeing a diffrent side to Logan when he is with Quinn unless others are around like a sweeter side and I'm looking forward to that.. all the episodes were worthless with out Chase but now I'm looking forward to the Quinn and Logan relationship...

l-NonToxic-l

[52]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 8
    I agree with that, kinda.

They're just so incredibly cliche. That's why I love them.

It's like every teen movie, and come on, who doesn't love knowing (read: thinking, since it doesn't happen in real life) that a guy like Logan can fall for someone like Quinn?

superkst20

[53]Mar 5, 2008
    and another thing I forgot to mention is most highschool loves don't last forever I realize it was for 3 years but that don't mean they can't move on and all.. I had a boyfreind for two years and I moved on with in 2 months I know Quinns was faster but Mark's was even more fast...

and Quinn had a lot of trust issues with Mark... For one Mark kissed Lola well Lola kissed him but he didn't even act guilty or anything more like this is great.. and that girl that did the painitng she didn't trust him with her and then he pretty much cheated on her with this other girl and all...

AndreaMSkate

[54]Mar 5, 2008
    superkst20 wrote:
    I never really liked Quinn and Mark.. Mark is just to blah.. I mean I don't mind it too much I have gotten used to it I like that couple a lot better then James and Zoey.. I don't really care if Quinn is with Mark or Logan as long as Zoey is with James.. But basicaly I rather haver her with Logan.. after all oppisotes do attract and all I can't believe people are usign that as a excuse for them not to be together and all I think it's cute shes a science nerd and he is a jock.. not a typical relationship people say that Mark and Quinn are a unique relationship but so is Logan and Quinn I also got to say I have liked the pairing of Logan and Quinn for a long time but never really said anything just for the known fact I never thought the writers would go that far.. ALso Mark pretty much cheated on Quinn so I don't think she will decide to take him back that fast after all she is with Logan now.. ( turbo nick commercial thing) I have a feeling that were going to be seeing a diffrent side to Logan when he is with Quinn unless others are around like a sweeter side and I'm looking forward to that.. all the episodes were worthless with out Chase but now I'm looking forward to the Quinn and Logan relationship...

Mark didn't cheat on her. He wasn't truthful about why he wanted to end their relationship. There's a pretty big difference there.

l-NonToxic-l

[55]Mar 5, 2008
    Cheating is WAY worse than what he did, but if I dated a guy for two years and he suddenly fell for someone else and didn't break up with me until I asked what was wrong, I would NEVER get back together with him.

He was acting weird for two weeks -- Right? Isn't that what she said? -- and he never even mentioned taking a break until she FINALLY asked what was wrong. That right there would really make me mad as a girlfriend. THEN it comes out that he liked someone else. Which would INFURIATE me as a girlfriend. So he didn't end it, or even talk to her about it, and he liked someone else?

I would lose all trust/respect/faith in him if he did that to me. If Quinn gets back together with him, I will write a VERY angry letter to the producers about how they're setting a poor example for girls everywhere just with that.

If Mark had ended it any other way, I wouldn't be so against them getting back together. He tossed her aside for someone else after two years of her unwavering devotion and affection. He does not deserve another shot.

superkst20

[56]Mar 5, 2008
    I didn't say he cheated I said he tecnical cheated ok not those exact words but I'm pretty sure he had hung out with this girl before he broke up with Quinn seeing her and stuff like that truth he didn't really cheat on her.. but almost I mean right when they break up he has someone else

I really don't think that Mark deserves Quinn back if he wants her now.. she had to like force it out of him he didn't even tell her why he wanted to break up with her she had to find out on her own which would make me very mad...

HugzxNxKissesxo

[57]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    Cheating is WAY worse than what he did, but if I dated a guy for two years and he suddenly fell for someone else and didn't break up with me until I asked what was wrong, I would NEVER get back together with him.

He was acting weird for two weeks -- Right? Isn't that what she said? -- and he never even mentioned taking a break until she FINALLY asked what was wrong. That right there would really make me mad as a girlfriend. THEN it comes out that he liked someone else. Which would INFURIATE me as a girlfriend. So he didn't end it, or even talk to her about it, and he liked someone else?

I would lose all trust/respect/faith in him if he did that to me. If Quinn gets back together with him, I will write a VERY angry letter to the producers about how they're setting a poor example for girls everywhere just with that.

If Mark had ended it any other way, I wouldn't be so against them getting back together. He tossed her aside for someone else after two years of her unwavering devotion and affection. He does not deserve another shot.

omg i agree 100 percent with u...if she does get back with Mark after that we should definantly start a petition

Zoey-n-Chase

[58]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 14
    hmm, i can personally say that im only gonna watch this episode because it shakes things up between everybody....lol. i have no arguements on ships pertaining to logan/quinn and/or mark/quinn...lol.

l-NonToxic-l

[59]Mar 5, 2008
    superkst20 wrote:
    She had to like force it out of him he didn't even tell her why he wanted to break up with her she had to find out on her own which would make me very mad...

I totally agree with that.

If he had been honest with her from the start, when he FIRST STARTED liking Brooke, it still wouldn't be okay, but it would've been better.

Instead, the guy LIED to her. Not flat-out, but he omitted the truth. And that is NOT okay. He was like, "Let's take a break," then decided to date someone else? That's not a "break," it's a break-up. He didn't want a "break" from her, he wanted to be free of her so he could date Brooke. And that is so low.

I'm most irritated by the way that he hid it from her, lied to her, and threw her away after two years. He doesn't deserve her.

AndreaMSkate

[60]Mar 5, 2008
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    l-NonToxic-l wrote:

omg i agree 100 percent with u...if she does get back with Mark after that we should definantly start a petition

Quinn wouldn't be the first one to go back to someone who basically just "tossed her aside" though.