Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Quogan (Q/L) Discussion

What is the not so-great Quogan "situation"?

chasefan100

[101]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 11
    xXxyaoi4everxXx wrote:
    Quogan was always something I wanted to happen, & now that it's the real deal, I couldn't be happier! Their Eskimo kisses are adorable... what took them so long?

were they really eskimo kissing? awww
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[102]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 49
    chasefan100 wrote:
    xXxyaoi4everxXx wrote:
    Quogan was always something I wanted to happen, & now that it's the real deal, I couldn't be happier! Their Eskimo kisses are adorable... what took them so long?

lol yeah they were...

abz08

[103]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 15
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    xXxyaoi4everxXx wrote:

lol yeah they were...

Yeah... it was cute, but maybe a little excess. I just kept laughing. But I did like A LOT when they were saying both of them obviously didn't want to "stop this" and then when they were talking about being embarrassed because they were dating... Okay, I loved all their actual conversations... The eskimo kisses only bugged me from stupid overuse. But I can look the other way.

By the way, in the beginning, doesn't Logan not call it 'eskimo kisses'? He calls them something else, right?

thecatinahathat

[104]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    xXxyaoi4everxXx wrote:

lol yeah they were...

Yeah... it was cute, but maybe a little excess. I just kept laughing. But I did like A LOT when they were saying both of them obviously didn't want to "stop this" and then when they were talking about being embarrassed because they were dating... Okay, I loved all their actual conversations... The eskimo kisses only bugged me from stupid overuse. But I can look the other way.

By the way, in the beginning, doesn't Logan not call it 'eskimo kisses'? He calls them something else, right?

Oh yeah! I don't remember though... Uhm... That's why they need to upload it!

abz08

[105]Mar 9, 2008
    thecatinahathat wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    xXxyaoi4everxXx wrote:

lol yeah they were...

Oh yeah! I don't remember though... Uhm... That's why they need to upload it!

Eh, I'm not the only one home anymore, or I'd re-watch it from my DVR... I really want to. And like Andrea said... upload quotes to the guide! I really want to get that quote right. "Just one more ... kiss?" *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!*

screensaver22

[106]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 6
    this episode just put a smile on my face and made me happy!

abz08

[107]Mar 9, 2008
    I could've done without some of the cheese... But I guess that's fairly in-character since they're cheesy high schoolers who just started to go out, and are in a relationship that they both agree logically they 'shouldn't' be in or whatever... but the both agree that since neither of them want to end it they should be in the relationship - so cheese (such as we saw) is applicable. ---

Oh, and I can't see Logan eskimo kissing with anyone else... ---

But I can stand the cheese, s'long as it's Quinn/Logan cheese, and not Zames.

screensaver22

[108]Mar 9, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    I could've done without some of the cheese... But I guess that's fairly in-character since they're cheesy high schoolers who just started to go out, and are in a relationship that they both agree logically they 'shouldn't' be in or whatever... but the both agree that since neither of them want to end it they should be in the relationship - so cheese (such as we saw) is applicable. ---

quite true.
    if it had been Zames i would have barfed!
    i just fully enjoyed that while Logan is his same self, Quinn is bringing a new sentimental side to him that we've never seen.

abz08

[109]Mar 9, 2008
    screensaver22 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

quite true.
    i just fully enjoyed that while Logan is his same self, Quinn is bringing a new sentimental side to him that we've never seen.

Yeah... and we're exploring a different, more characteristically Logan kind of side to Quinn. They're completely in character... we're just deepening the character! ---

Does anyone else think it's weird we're discussing 'in character' and OOC while talking about an episode? That's canon, and you can't TRULY argue with canon. It's more of a fanon debate, like in a fanfic or discussing couples... But this is an established couple on the show... Anyone? Anyone else find it odd?

screensaver22

[110]Mar 9, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    screensaver22 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

quite true.

Yeah... and we're exploring a different, more characteristically Logan kind of side to Quinn. They're completely in character... we're just deepening the character! ---

Does anyone else think it's weird we're discussing 'in character' and OOC while talking about an episode? That's canon, and you can't TRULY argue with canon. It's more of a fanon debate, like in a fanfic or discussing couples... But this is an established couple on the show... Anyone? Anyone else find it odd?

that is weird, one episode, or two if you count Quinn Misses the Mark, but still, we're like "yeah that's in character" and "no, they'd never do that!" haha! i love it! my fave parts from the walk-a-thon was:
    Logan: "I swear, you have the prettiest eyes."
    Quinn: "And you've got the cutest nose!"
    Logan: "I know."

Logan and Quinn are kissing
    Quinn: "Ok, obviously we're not doing a very good job of stopping this."
    Logan: [with a cute smirk on his face] "Yeah, but I'm not sure I wanna stop."
    Those were my favorite lines from this episode.

abz08

[111]Mar 9, 2008
    screensaver22 wrote:

that is weird, one episode, or two if you count Quinn Misses the Mark, but still, we're like "yeah that's in character" and "no, they'd never do that!" haha! i love it! my fave parts from the walk-a-thon was:
    Logan: "I swear, you have the prettiest eyes."
    Quinn: "And you've got the cutest nose!"
    Logan: "I know."

Logan and Quinn are kissing
    Quinn: "Ok, obviously we're not doing a very good job of stopping this."
    Logan: [with a cute smirk on his face] "Yeah, but I'm not sure I wanna stop."
    Those were my favorite lines from this episode.

Definitely. That and the whole hallway scene before they confront Micheal. *must watch again* *bounces*

c0mm0nsense

[112]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    Quinn and Logan are suprisingly a cute couple.

screensaver22

[113]Mar 9, 2008
    oh, and the funny thing that some may not have noticed was that right after Logan and Quinn hug and hear Michael's voice, Logan grabs a piece of grass and starts tearing it up.

zukone

[114]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    xXxyaoi4everxXx wrote:
    lol yeah they were...
    Hey Andrea, remember when we were talking about making out and what it meant to them and we were all like Making out is extended kissing and stuff and it only means kissing on this TV program and you were like "it meant something different." I think we were both wrong. Making out means extended Eskimo kissing at PCA. You know how I know. I noticed that after they said they were going to be "making out" they ended up doing a lot of Eskimo kissing. They really shouldn't show such questionable things on TV. It was so dirty.
    Edited on 03/09/2008 8:10pm

abz08

[115]Mar 9, 2008
    zukone wrote:

Hey Andrea, remember when we were talking about making out and what it meant to them and we were all like Making out is extended kissing and stuff and it only means kissing on this TV program and you were like "it meant something different."

I think we were both wrong. Making out means extended Eskimo kissing at PCA. You know how I know. I noticed that after they said they were going to be "making out" they ended up doing a lot of Eskimo kissing. They really shouldn't show such questionable things on TV.

I remember that! I was part of that discussion. That IS what making out equals at PCA!! But then why would she have to breath spray them both? You only THINK they're all innocent off-screen. I dunno... something to ponder. I need to see it again!!!

zukone

[116]Mar 9, 2008
    abz08 wrote:

I remember that! I was part of that discussion. That IS what making out equals at PCA!! But then why would she have to breath spray them both? You only THINK they're all innocent off-screen. I dunno... something to ponder. I need to see it again!!!
    A little off topic, but I'll be derned if Logan doesn't need some corn rolls or something. Evertime I see that boy's hair, I wanna put it in a pony tail. Ack... I gotta do some work

screensaver22

[117]Mar 9, 2008
    Definitely. That and the whole hallway scene before they confront Micheal. *must watch again* *bounces*[/QUOTE]

man, i know! that was cute. and Michael totally didn't believe them. they'll probably have to kiss or something in front of them or be caught kissing or something in order for Michael or anyone to believe them.
    i love this new side to Logan.

screensaver22

[118]Mar 9, 2008
    c0mm0nsense wrote:
    Quinn and Logan are suprisingly a cute couple.

UH-DOOR-UH-BULL is what they are.

abz08

[119]Mar 9, 2008
    zukone wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

A little off topic, but I'll be derned if Logan doesn't need some corn rolls or something. Evertime I see that boy's hair, I wanna put it in a pony tail. Ack... I gotta do some work

Nah... at least his is CURLY. I mean, Mitchel Musso from HM? What WAS Jason Earles's hair? (Also HM) And remember back from HP fourth movie? Those boys' hair are straight. I think that at least he has curly hair. That makes all the difference. I mean, Chase's hair is long and curly. We love it. Corbin Bleu too... I think the length is a month or so might be completely unruly, but in the episode we just watched, it's fine. ---

Hmm... I think they will have to kiss in public for people to believe them. But would they flaunt their relationship to make people see? Or just act normal? That's what I'm wondering. 'Cuz in the one eppie it sounded like they made a very conscious decision to let people know. Dang, I'm curious.

zukone

[120]Mar 9, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

Nah... at least his is CURLY. I mean, Mitchel Musso from HM? What WAS Jason Earles's hair? (Also HM) And remember back from HP fourth movie? Those boys' hair are straight. I think that at least he has curly hair. That makes all the difference. I mean, Chase's hair is long and curly. We love it. Corbin Bleu too... I think the length is a month or so might be completely unruly, but in the episode we just watched, it's fine. ---

Hmm... I think they will have to kiss in public for people to believe them. But would they flaunt their relationship to make people see? Or just act normal? That's what I'm wondering. 'Cuz in the one eppie it sounded like they made a very conscious decision to let people know. Dang, I'm curious.

I don't know these people you are talkin' bout cept Corbin. Would it KILL him to have another way to style his hair. I mean.. versatility. I think the cornrolls, twists, a stylish fat male headband, a monie, or something would work. Corbin Bleu's is totally different. His hair works the way it is because it's wicked curly and has natural texture, plus, it's styled. Round here, you can only flaunt wild hair if you style it. No one has to look fake or phony, but you do gotta go out lookin' like you care somewhat about your appearance.

I can admit, though, it could be a lot worse. He could have some wretched emo hair style.

As far as when they out themselves, I just hope it's funny.