Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Quogan (Q/L) Discussion

What is the not so-great Quogan "situation"?

Gryffindorkish

[121]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    abz08 wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

I remember that! I was part of that discussion. That IS what making out equals at PCA!! But then why would she have to breath spray them both? You only THINK they're all innocent off-screen. I dunno... something to ponder. I need to see it again!!!
    A little off topic, but I'll be derned if Logan doesn't need some corn rolls or something. Evertime I see that boy's hair, I wanna put it in a pony tail. Ack... I gotta do some work

Nah... at least his is CURLY. I mean, Mitchel Musso from HM? What WAS Jason Earles's hair? (Also HM) And remember back from HP fourth movie? Those boys' hair are straight. I think that at least he has curly hair. That makes all the difference. I mean, Chase's hair is long and curly. We love it. Corbin Bleu too... I think the length is a month or so might be completely unruly, but in the episode we just watched, it's fine. ---

Hmm... I think they will have to kiss in public for people to believe them. But would they flaunt their relationship to make people see? Or just act normal? That's what I'm wondering. 'Cuz in the one eppie it sounded like they made a very conscious decision to let people know. Dang, I'm curious.

Okay, random thought, (but still on the subject of hair length) did you see Order of the Pheonix (5th HP Book)? Did you notice how short they made Harry's hair? Ahhhh!! It bothered me... ...Anyways. Quinn/Logan are amazing... They are just so sweet together, they just mesh soooo well. Even though the next episode has nothing to do with them, I hope there's least one mention of their relationship, or hopefully a kiss or two.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

QueenAbbi

[122]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 2
    I'm a huge Quogan fan. I just support the couple even though their opposites.

AndreaMSkate

[123]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 49
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

I remember that! I was part of that discussion. That IS what making out equals at PCA!! But then why would she have to breath spray them both? You only THINK they're all innocent off-screen. I dunno... something to ponder. I need to see it again!!!
    A little off topic, but I'll be derned if Logan doesn't need some corn rolls or something. Evertime I see that boy's hair, I wanna put it in a pony tail. Ack... I gotta do some work

Nah... at least his is CURLY. I mean, Mitchel Musso from HM? What WAS Jason Earles's hair? (Also HM) And remember back from HP fourth movie? Those boys' hair are straight. I think that at least he has curly hair. That makes all the difference. I mean, Chase's hair is long and curly. We love it. Corbin Bleu too... I think the length is a month or so might be completely unruly, but in the episode we just watched, it's fine. ---

Hmm... I think they will have to kiss in public for people to believe them. But would they flaunt their relationship to make people see? Or just act normal? That's what I'm wondering. 'Cuz in the one eppie it sounded like they made a very conscious decision to let people know. Dang, I'm curious.

Okay, random thought, (but still on the subject of hair length) did you see Order of the Pheonix (5th HP Book)? Did you notice how short they made Harry's hair? Ahhhh!! It bothered me... ...Anyways. Quinn/Logan are amazing... They are just so sweet together, they just mesh soooo well. Even though the next episode has nothing to do with them, I hope there's least one mention of their relationship, or hopefully a kiss or two.

I actually liked Harry's hair better in Order of the Phoenix than in GOF. Just my opinion. The longer hair just didn't work well on him...like it does on a certain other guy we all know...

camslam011

[124]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 3

ok, back to zoey 101. here is something i noticed in walk o thon, the james thing. they just pushed the choey thing a tad farther with the zoey james thing. and then james did not care at all what someone else was doing, its like now they are going to keep pushing the zoey and james thing a little farther and a little farther until chase comes back and then there is total chaos. and before it seemed like james was allways happy with everybodys thing and having fun. but now i see a differrent side of him, now i can see that james might be angry enough to get in a fight with chase, james is just starting to get that dont care thing in him. and that can turn into some bad emotions. it is kinda hard to explain.lol

chasefan100

[125]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 11
    :
    Eh, I'm not the only one home anymore, or I'd re-watch it from my DVR... I really want to. And like Andrea said... upload quotes to the guide! I really want to get that quote right. "Just one more ... kiss?" *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!*

Which one of them said "Just one more... kiss?".
    they are so cute.

They ep still hasn't been uploaded yet

abz08

[126]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 15
    chasefan100 wrote:
    :
    Eh, I'm not the only one home anymore, or I'd re-watch it from my DVR... I really want to. And like Andrea said... upload quotes to the guide! I really want to get that quote right. "Just one more ... kiss?" *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!*

they are so cute.

Oh, it was Logan. But I was wrong... he did say eskimo kiss. "Just one more eskimo kiss?" ---

I'm so happy. And what's better... re-watching it, I'm starting to not feel like it's so cheesy. Which is fun, because usually it works out the other way around, where I think something is cute and then I dislike it. I like this more the second time around.

Gryffindorkish

[127]Mar 10, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    Nah... at least his is CURLY. I mean, Mitchel Musso from HM? What WAS Jason Earles's hair? (Also HM) And remember back from HP fourth movie? Those boys' hair are straight. I think that at least he has curly hair. That makes all the difference. I mean, Chase's hair is long and curly. We love it. Corbin Bleu too... I think the length is a month or so might be completely unruly, but in the episode we just watched, it's fine. --- Hmm... I think they will have to kiss in public for people to believe them. But would they flaunt their relationship to make people see? Or just act normal? That's what I'm wondering. 'Cuz in the one eppie it sounded like they made a very conscious decision to let people know. Dang, I'm curious.
    I actually liked Harry's hair better in Order of the Phoenix than in GOF. Just my opinion. The longer hair just didn't work well on him...like it does on a certain other guy we all know...
    True, it did look good (very good) on Dan. But to me, it just wasn't Harry, I always pictured him with longer hair than that.

.....And now I can't get the image of Chase in HP robes screaming "expelliarmus!" out of my head for some reason.

screensaver22

[128]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 6
    chasefan100 wrote:
    :

they are so cute.

Logan said that: "Just one more eskimo kiss?"

chasefan100

[129]Mar 10, 2008
    I just saw the episode a while ago.

They are just soo adorable

They are my new fave couple!

AndreaMSkate

[130]Mar 10, 2008
    I'm watching it again right now...mostly just to submit quotes though. It's an okay ep. The eskimo kissing IS cute, as I've said before, I can't NOT admit that.

abz08

[131]Mar 10, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    I'm watching it again right now...mostly just to submit quotes though. It's an okay ep. The eskimo kissing IS cute, as I've said before, I can't NOT admit that.

I think part of the reason for that is it's so RANDOM. Kissing I can understand... (and I mean lip to lip here) but to eskimo kiss someone. Especially repeatedly, you have to really like the person. And seriously, we saw them first eskimo kissing, then they said goodbye with an eskimo kiss... and at the end they were seriously eskimo kissing. Er... the equivalent of making out at PCA?

LadyOfStars

[132]Mar 10, 2008
    Hate/love relationship with this ep, because while the kissing was a tad bit cute, Logan was so out of character it hurt. And it felt cheesy...I don't think I can watch it again without twitching.

abz08

[133]Mar 10, 2008
    That's so SAD. However, I think I might love this episode enough for the both of us... well, me and the other Quogan shippers here.

zukone

[134]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    LadyOfStars wrote:
    Hate/love relationship with this ep, because while the kissing was a tad bit cute, Logan was so out of character it hurt. And it felt cheesy...I don't think I can watch it again without twitching.

I think Logan needs a personality make-over anyhoo.... And the way to do that is with growth. I agree with you on the whole cheese factor this episode had going for it. Because I've supported LoQuinn I just have to take it as the way this show works.

My opinion, and remember this is just my opinion, is that this show kind of drops the ball with the acting and scene directing.. Alot. But the last teedy bopper show I watched was Ned's Declassified and that one just rocked so hard. The actors playing Ned and Moze seemed to get better as the show went on.

Gryffindorkish

[135]Mar 10, 2008
    LadyOfStars wrote:

I've got to agree. I really do love Logan/Quinn, they're my favorite relationship on the show, but I think they should have handled this episode differently. I really liked their interactions in Quinn Misses The Mark, and even all the episodes prior to it (namely Chase's Girlfried) and was kind of hoping their relationship would be more based of that type of interaction. While I think they we're really cute (No matter how this post sounds, I really do love Quogan) the eskimo kissing was a bit much. But maybe this is all the whole new couple mushyness stage. I can't wait to see what they're going to do with this couple, though. The possibilites of how they could be outed are endless! I'm very excited to see that.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[136]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 16
    zukone wrote:

I think Logan needs a personality make-over anyhoo.... And the way to do that is with growth. I agree with you on the whole cheese factor this episode had going for it. Because I've supported LoQuinn I just have to take it as the way this show works.

yeah i agree..Logan was still Logan but with a softer more sweeter side of him..like when Quinn told him he had a cute nose he was just like I know! but it wasnt completely jerky of him...but who knows what will happen in the future

chasefan100

[137]Mar 11, 2008
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    zukone wrote:

yeah i agree..Logan was still Logan but with a softer more sweeter side of him..like when Quinn told him he had a cute nose he was just like I know! but it wasnt completely jerky of him...but who knows what will happen in the future

I'm glad he's still in character but like you said with a sweeter side to him. When he said to Quinn "I swear you have the prettiest eyes"

That must be the cutest thing he's ever said lol

AndreaMSkate

[138]Mar 11, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

I think part of the reason for that is it's so RANDOM. Kissing I can understand... (and I mean lip to lip here) but to eskimo kiss someone. Especially repeatedly, you have to really like the person. And seriously, we saw them first eskimo kissing, then they said goodbye with an eskimo kiss... and at the end they were seriously eskimo kissing. Er... the equivalent of making out at PCA?

I don't think it's the equivalent, because there have been other instances of making out on the show. (namely Lola and Lafe)

zukone

[139]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 8
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

I don't think it's the equivalent, because there have been other instances of making out on the show. (namely Lola and Lafe)

I was the first who suggested that Eskimo kissing was PCA's equivalent to making-out. But I think we are (I know I am) just joking when we make that conjecture... then again, that was some hard core nose rubbin' going on there at the end.

HugzxNxKissesxo

[140]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 16
    chasefan100 wrote:
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    zukone wrote:

I'm glad he's still in character but like you said with a sweeter side to him. When he said to Quinn "I swear you have the prettiest eyes"

That must be the cutest thing he's ever said lol

yeah it was really cute...but i liked in Quinn misses the Mark when he put Quinns glasses on and said "hey theres Quinn" idk it was just so adorable bc he liked her for her not 4 what she looked like