Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Quogan (Q/L) Discussion

What is the not so-great Quogan "situation"?

chasefan100

[141]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 11
    :
    yeah it was really cute...but i liked in Quinn misses the Mark when he put Quinns glasses on and said "hey theres Quinn" idk it was just so adorable bc he liked her for her not 4 what she looked like

I forgot about that line.

so how does everyone think they'll be found out? Mabye they'll agree to tell everyone but get caught out before they get a chance to.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zukone

[142]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 8
    I mean.. there was so much nose action, it should have been blurred out or covered with a censored sign. I shielded the eyes of the younger ones next to me.

AndreaMSkate

[143]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 49
    zukone wrote:
    I mean.. there was so much nose action, it should have been blurred out or covered with a censored sign. I shielded the eyes of the younger ones next to me.

Maybe it was a bit overdone, but I thought it was cute in a cheesy way...

HugzxNxKissesxo

[144]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 16
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

lmao it was adorabole but it wouldve been cute without it too..do u think thats there "thing"

chasefan100

[145]Mar 11, 2008
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

lmao it was adorabole but it wouldve been cute without it too..do u think thats there "thing"

Yeah I think it is. When Quinn was going to class and Loan was like just one more eskimo kiss

I definitely could not picture him asking any other girl that

abz08

[146]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    Yeah... I agree. (And Andrea... I was meaning what zukone said... I mean, the use of breath spray alone confirms that) Um... I can't think of anything to say.

AndreaMSkate

[147]Mar 11, 2008
    HugzxNxKissesxo wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

Could be, I suppose. I guess...Logan's got an adorable and sensitive side.

thecatinahathat

[148]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 4
    abz08 wrote:
    Yeah... I agree. (And Andrea... I was meaning what zukone said... I mean, the use of breath spray alone confirms that) Um... I can't think of anything to say.

Yeah, uh, I don't think people spray their mouths when they're gonna be rubbin' nosies. xD

LoneWolf83

[149]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 4

I thought this episode was so cute...I'm am a big Logan/Quinn fan and have been for awhile and always thought they would make a cute couple...although I also think that the eskimo kisses were a bit much...I think the way Logan and Quinn interact with each other as a dating couple is so cute...I can't wait to see how they will tell everyone, and since it has to be in a way everyone will believe them, who knows how they will do it...I hope its done well...

Also, I do wonder if they are going to have anything of their relationship in the Vince Blake episode...of course, if Vince starts bullying Quinn, it might make Logan mad...and cute stuff could happen...Anyway, I can't wait to see...

abz08

[150]Mar 11, 2008
    I really, really love how they interact as a couple. One reason I love them and think they're a lot better couple than some other people is that Quinn doesn't let Logan BS her. I think for any other girl he could lie to her constantly, and she would eat it up. Not Quinn. TWICE in WaT she called his bluff - AND made him tell her. "Nothing." "Then why'd you stop?" "C'mon - this is just insane." "Why? Lots of guys and girls rub noses together!" "I meant us, you and me." "Oh." (Example one) ---

"What're you thinking?" "Me? I'm not thinking anything." "Yes you are!" "Let it go." "No tellin' no kissin'." *aghast face* "Tell me!" "Alright! I'm embarrassed to be dating you." (Example two... also my favorite scene )

Both times she makes him talk - and at the very least the second time it really helps their relationship.

AndreaMSkate

[151]Mar 11, 2008
    But how great of a relationship can it be, if underneath it all, they're embarassed of it?

Collegebound06

[152]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 32
    thats a good point

abz08

[153]Mar 11, 2008
    Ah, but even if they're embarrassed about it - they're still going about their relationship. If they were too embarrassed they would've not been going out at all, it would've stopped the first time they mentioned the insanity. ---

Plus, they were willing to go to Micheal and let him know, even if just to know if he knew. And they were hiding BEFORE they were 'dating' and admitted they were embarrassed (which is what Logan was thinking about in that moment) too. People hide relationships for reasons other than embarrassment. It's also weird for them, and if it took a lot of convincing to get people to believe them, what would happen if they broke up? ---

It's a good point Andrea... but considering the relationship at that point was MAYBE a couple of days old, how much can anyone truly know about a relationship, except that they don't like it? Or that they like it and want to keep having that relationship. (AND - in like two episodes it's been said they DO want to tell people... *shrug* )

AndreaMSkate

[154]Mar 11, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    Ah, but even if they're embarrassed about it - they're still going about their relationship. If they were too embarrassed they would've not been going out at all, it would've stopped the first time they mentioned the insanity. ---

Plus, they were willing to go to Micheal and let him know, even if just to know if he knew. And they were hiding BEFORE they were 'dating' and admitted they were embarrassed (which is what Logan was thinking about in that moment) too. People hide relationships for reasons other than embarrassment. It's also weird for them, and if it took a lot of convincing to get people to believe them, what would happen if they broke up? ---

It's a good point Andrea... but considering the relationship at that point was MAYBE a couple of days old, how much can anyone truly know about a relationship, except that they don't like it? Or that they like it and want to keep having that relationship. (AND - in like two episodes it's been said they DO want to tell people... *shrug* )

You said that people hide their relationships for reasons other than embarassment, but they said themselves that they were embarassed. But yeah, I'm going to watch Zoey 101...an episode without Quogan, and WITH Chase and Zoey. God I can't wait til the focus is back on them and not Quinn and Logan.

Collegebound06

[155]Mar 11, 2008
    me neither..im watching the drippin episode..i love how out of the other guys zoey hits chase on the back of his head

HugzxNxKissesxo

[156]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 16
    abz08 wrote:

you are 100% right..it would b really awkward for their friends if they broke up considering they are a new couple and they maybe just be testing boundaries or whatever...thier friends might feel like they have to take sides and i dont think Logan or Quinn would want that.

i mean i could see why they would be embarassed..What would be people say about Logan if he actually had ONE girl? and what would they say about Quinn if shes so smart and she fell for a jerky womanizer?

but the point is if its true love they wont be embarassed by each other and im guessing they realize this in a couple of episodes.

as for the next episode..they could still have them kissing or eskimo kissing behind evveryones back..or when they briefly look away or whatever..well just have to wait (again) and see what happens.

abz08

[157]Mar 11, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

You said that people hide their relationships for reasons other than embarrassment, but they said themselves that they were embarrassed.

Yes, yes they are. But that was NOT my point. That is not necessarily the ONLY reason they are hiding behind bushes and outside of the lounge. It's like what HugzxNxKissesxo was saying, I agree completely... ---

It's actually really complex. But I think we can all agree that we miss Chase tons and need him back with Zoey. Why not enjoy the Quogan while we wait, eh?

chasefan100

[158]Mar 11, 2008
    I think they are only embarrassed because clearly they are not two people that anyone would think could fall for each other.

They are only in the early stages and once they get over that and realise they don't care what people think. They'll just admit it. They'll have to do something big to make people believe them. I still say that Logan is REALLY into Quinn and she is with him as well.

Collegebound06

[159]Mar 11, 2008
    its hard 2 enjoy quogan while we wait for chase

abz08

[160]Mar 11, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    I still say that Logan is REALLY into Quinn and she is with him as well.

No doubt. Does the line, "Well maybe I don't wanna stop," mean anything to anyone? That and, "Just one more eskimo kiss?" It all speaks volumes. ---

Quinn I think is a little harder to judge. But the whole time she's with him she's positively brimming with happiness. So while there aren't exact moments I can pinpoint... it's still there.