Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Songs/Lyrics Discussion

Silverflare07

[61]May 9, 2008
    • level: 7

I really liked all the songs in Chasing Zoey, but I really want the one that plays just before the Quogan moment. It's something about 'back to square one'.

BTW...is that band a real band or just people they had singing for the movie?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NoWayOut101

[62]May 9, 2008
    • level: 17
    I love all of the songs from Zoey 101.

chasefan100

[63]May 9, 2008
    • level: 11
    Silverflare07 wrote:

I really liked all the songs in Chasing Zoey, but I really want the one that plays just before the Quogan moment. It's something about 'back to square one'.

yeah I like that one too. It had the line "Just like a train wreck" or something.

the show has great songs.

secrets710

[64]May 9, 2008
    • level: 21
    chasefan100 wrote:
    Silverflare07 wrote:

yeah I like that one too. It had the line "Just like a train wreck" or something.

the show has great songs.
    if they sold a CD with all the Z101 songs on it, they'd make millions..

DisneyFan901

[66]May 10, 2008
    • level: 5

yeah,

they would make millions!

zoey 101 always played really awesome songs that u cant find anywhere! >=[

do you guys know the name of the song they played in the end of "People Auction." it said something like "summer sunshine....."

secrets710

[67]May 10, 2008
    DisneyFan901 wrote:

yeah,

they would make millions!

zoey 101 always played really awesome songs that u cant find anywhere! >=[

do you guys know the name of the song they played in the end of "People Auction." it said something like "summer sunshine....."

yea, i heard that, and i love it! maybe you could search 'summer sunshine' as a title?

Ladililn

[68]May 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    Apparently the "You and me, hanging out, talkin' bout, everything" song that Brandi Cyrus and the band were singing when everyone was dancing (minus Vola) at prom is called "Here We Go" by Saucy Monky. But it is nowhere to be found.

secrets710

[69]May 10, 2008
    Ladililn wrote:
    Apparently the "You and me, hanging out, talkin' bout, everything" song that Brandi Cyrus and the band were singing when everyone was dancing (minus Vola) at prom is called "Here We Go" by Saucy Monky. But it is nowhere to be found.
    i know-! i like searched 'here we go' on my phone's music store and there was like 500 matches..but no saucy monkeys(i dont think at least....)

charmed4eva112

[70]May 10, 2008
    • level: 20
    I'm searching Limewire as we speak for the song.....

secrets710

[71]May 10, 2008
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    let us know if u find anything.....

charmed4eva112

[72]May 10, 2008
    • level: 20
    secrets710 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:

\
    URG, I did find it, but when I clicked on it, and started downloading it, and clicked to hear it, it said, "Unavailable to play your video request" and all that. So it doesn't even work!

secrets710

[73]May 10, 2008
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:

\
    URG, I did find it, but when I clicked on it, and started downloading it, and clicked to hear it, it said, "Unavailable to play your video request" and all that. So it doesn't even work!
    well, THAT STINKS....i swear, if they dont release a CD with AT LEAST Beyond Conception, and Saucy Monkeys, i'm going to be SERIOUSLY ticked off.....actually, more like flumped off

AndreaMSkate

[74]May 10, 2008
    • level: 49
    secrets710 wrote:
    Ladililn wrote:
    i know-! i like searched 'here we go' on my phone's music store and there was like 500 matches..but no saucy monkeys(i dont think at least....)

Your phone has a music store?? What kind of phone do you have? I'm beginning the search for a new phone...my old one is so crappy!

secrets710

[75]May 10, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Ladililn wrote:

Your phone has a music store?? What kind of phone do you have? I'm beginning the search for a new phone...my old one is so crappy!
    the upstage by sprint- it's really drippin, one side is a phone, the other is a MP3...

AndreaMSkate

[76]May 10, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Ladililn wrote:

the upstage by sprint- it's really drippin, one side is a phone, the other is a MP3...

lol yeah it sounds very drippin. I've never had Sprint before though. I'm not sure if the service out at school is very good with that provider.

Anyways back on topic. I WISH they'd just give us one last CD...

secrets710

[77]May 10, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Ladililn wrote:

lol yeah it sounds very drippin. I've never had Sprint before though. I'm not sure if the service out at school is very good with that provider.

i've never really had any trouble with the service, even in different countries........
    and yea, they NEED to make us another CD.
    randomness:
    zoey: YOUR CALLING THE BIOHAZARD UNIT?!
    lola: YOU KNOW THE NUMBER BY HEART?!

AndreaMSkate

[78]May 10, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Ladililn wrote:

i've never really had any trouble with the service, even in different countries........
    randomness:

Really? I'll have to look into it. I don't know anybody with Sprint so I've never really heard much about how good/bad it is.

secrets710

[79]May 10, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Ladililn wrote:

randomness:

Really? I'll have to look into it. I don't know anybody with Sprint so I've never really heard much about how good/bad it is.
    there's SOME info on their website(sprint.com) but other than that, i think that their service is pretty good.....
    i wonder how they find all these bands and songs, since most are undiscovered, and currently incognito........ggrrrr, beyond conception makes me SOOO mad.....

l-NonToxic-l

[80]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 8
    For anyone who wanted 'If I Die Tomorrow' by Beyond Conception, I extracted it from their myspace and uploaded it to Mediafire for you in MP3 format.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?et5m3dbhttn

Oh, and if you want to learn how to download songs from Myspace, Household Hacker just posted a video on YouTube. So if any other 'Zoey 101' songs are on Myspace, link us to the artist page so we can extract it ourselves.
    Household Hacker video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROy2dtNioL8