Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Stacey Dillsen Discussion

What will happen with Stacy?

NoWayOut101

[1]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 17

I think Stacey will get a boyfriend and friends. She needs both.

Edited on 05/09/2008 6:46pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AangPhantom777

[2]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 33
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

I think Stacy will get a boyfriend and friends. She needs both.

I hope she finally gets friends and a boyfriend. She does need them, I'm feeling bad for her no longer!

RedRanger14

[3]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    I think it would be funny if Stacy ends up with Vince Blake. Just because they are oppisites. But I think that Vola(Vince and Lola) will be the endgame, and the same for Quogan. And if Quogan is exposed, then there cant be any other opposite couples, since that would be weird. So I'm thinking Mark and Stacy maybe? And then they would have a good ship name, Macy!!!!!

AndreaMSkate

[4]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 49
    RedRanger14 wrote:
    I think it would be funny if Stacy ends up with Vince Blake. Just because they are oppisites. But I think that Vola(Vince and Lola) will be the endgame, and the same for Quogan. And if Quogan is exposed, then there cant be any other opposite couples, since that would be weird. So I'm thinking Mark and Stacy maybe? And then they would have a good ship name, Macy!!!!!

I was considering Mark and Stacy as a couple the other day, but I couldn't see Mark being into it. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing the two of them converse. Correct me if I'm wrong...which I probably am. I have made so many goofy, idiotic mistakes today, it's not even funny...

RedRanger14

[5]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    RedRanger14 wrote:

I was considering Mark and Stacy as a couple the other day, but I couldn't see Mark being into it. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing the two of them converse. Correct me if I'm wrong...which I probably am. I have made so many goofy, idiotic mistakes today, it's not even funny...

Actually,I do see what you are saying. Mark didnt even kiss Quinn until after them dating over a year, so he probably wouldnt be into Stacy alot. But I think Stacy wouldn't mind as much as other people would, because no one really talks to her anyway. But I have no clue who will end up with eachother in the end....well besides Chase and Zoey. So the more ideas the better!!

AndreaMSkate

[6]Mar 25, 2008

RedRanger14 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    RedRanger14 wrote:
    Actually,I do see what you are saying. Mark didnt even kiss Quinn until after them dating over a year, so he probably wouldnt be into Stacy alot. But I think Stacy wouldn't mind as much as other people would, because no one really talks to her anyway. But I have no clue who will end up with eachother in the end....well besides Chase and Zoey. So the more ideas the better!!

Yeah, I can see Stacey being more into Mark than Mark would be into her. Mark probably just wouldn't be very responsive to her highly eccentric personality, but she would probably take that lack of response as acceptance, considering people such as Lola tell her directly not to talk as much, stuff like that. But overall, it doesn't really seem like a likely pairing.

Edited on 03/25/2008 12:27pm

Gryffindorkish

[7]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 4

Okay, call me crazy but I'd almost kinda sorta like to see a Stacy/James pairing. Since we all know James is out of the picture once Chase comes back, and if James doesn't turn out to be a huge jerk in the end I think it'd be kinda amusing. Not really the kind of paring that would get delved into, but maybe just inserted in the finale for some humor. Didn't the guy who plays James play Stacy's date once, already acctually? I read taht on wikipedia, but I since it's wikipedia I can't be sure.

DC-Dude

[8]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 26
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

Okay, call me crazy but I'd almost kinda sorta like to see a Stacy/James pairing. Since we all know James is out of the picture once Chase comes back, and if James doesn't turn out to be a huge jerk in the end I think it'd be kinda amusing. Not really the kind of paring that would get delved into, but maybe just inserted in the finale for some humor. Didn't the guy who plays James play Stacy's date once, already acctually? I read taht on wikipedia, but I since it's wikipedia I can't be sure.

I'd like that. I call it "Stames". It sounds good, and it should happen.

NoWayOut101

[9]Mar 25, 2008
    Stacy could be with Mark, James, Jeremiah or someone else that we haven't said yet. I just hope that something good happens with Stacy.

AndreaMSkate

[10]Mar 25, 2008
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

Yes, but he was a different character then. He was "Danifer." Danifer and James are not the same character.

NoWayOut101

[11]Mar 25, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

Yes, but he was a different character then. He was "Danifer." Danifer and James are not the same character.

Yeah definitely. Danifer and James are two totally different characters. I don't think Stacy will end up with James for some reason.

AndreaMSkate

[12]Mar 25, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

Yeah definitely. Danifer and James are two totally different characters. I don't think Stacy will end up with James for some reason.

Yeah neither do I. It seems more likely that she'd end up with Jeremiah, if anyone. But even that seems weird. Stacey with just about anyone doesn't seem right.

charmed4eva112

[13]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 20
    The only thing she's good for is her cotton swabs!

NoWayOut101

[14]Mar 25, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

Yeah neither do I. It seems more likely that she'd end up with Jeremiah, if anyone. But even that seems weird. Stacey with just about anyone doesn't seem right.

That is very true. I wouldn't mind Stacy with Jeremiah though, although I doubt it will happen.

AndreaMSkate

[15]Mar 25, 2008
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    The only thing she's good for is her cotton swabs!

lol aw. I'm sure there is SOME guy out there who would appreciate her uniqueness...

charmed4eva112

[16]Mar 25, 2008
    Maybe.... wow, I just had a weird and unbelievable thought... Firewire and Stacy! Crazy!

AndreaMSkate

[17]Mar 25, 2008
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    Maybe.... wow, I just had a weird and unbelievable thought... Firewire and Stacy! Crazy!

omg never thought of that...lol. I guess that isn't outside the realm of possibilities. Weird!!

charmed4eva112

[18]Mar 25, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    omg never thought of that...lol. I guess that isn't outside the realm of possibilities. Weird!!

I know! Mmmmm, thinking of more weird pairings: OMG, they said the coffee guy's name in VIB, um, that dude and Stacy!

Nicholas/Stacy (You know, the guy that was excatly like Nicole in School Dance?)

Here's a crazy and disgusting thought: Dean Rivers/ Stacy! Ok, where the hell did that thought come from?!?! lol

NoWayOut101

[19]Mar 25, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:

That is not out of the question at all.

xxkristyxx

[20]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    Jeremiah and Stacey id love to see that happen! lol