We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Stacey Dillsen Discussion

What will happen with Stacy?

  • Avatar of charmed4eva112

    charmed4eva112

    [21]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 09/02/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,695
    Ooo, they'd be good together!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoWayOut101

    NoWayOut101

    [22]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,591

    xxkristyxx wrote:
    Jeremiah and Stacey id love to see that happen! lol

    As I said before I wouldn't mind that happening but I doubt that will.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [23]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

    xxkristyxx wrote:
    Jeremiah and Stacey id love to see that happen! lol

    As I said before I wouldn't mind that happening but I doubt that will.



    lol it could. Who knows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cinderoy

    cinderoy

    [24]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 545
    thats not gonig to happen. jeremiah hates cotton swabs. i would love stacy and james!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [25]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    cinderoy wrote:
    thats not gonig to happen. jeremiah hates cotton swabs. i would love stacy and james!!!!!!!!


    I don't see James being into her, after having someone like Zoey as a girlfriend.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cinderoy

    cinderoy

    [26]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 11/26/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 545
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    cinderoy wrote:
    thats not gonig to happen. jeremiah hates cotton swabs. i would love stacy and james!!!!!!!!


    I don't see James being into her, after having someone like Zoey as a girlfriend.


    i know, but i would laugh it that happened!!!
    i voted that stacy will only have her swabs, but hopefully she will at least get a friend( she might have a semi-friend, we dont know).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [27]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    cinderoy wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    cinderoy wrote:
    thats not gonig to happen. jeremiah hates cotton swabs. i would love stacy and james!!!!!!!!


    I don't see James being into her, after having someone like Zoey as a girlfriend.


    i know, but i would laugh it that happened!!!
    i voted that stacy will only have her swabs, but hopefully she will at least get a friend( she might have a semi-friend, we dont know).


    She at least needs some good, loyal friends...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gryffindorkish

    Gryffindorkish

    [28]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 02/29/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 87

    It's proably to late in the season for this but, maybe like a male version of Stacy could come along and y'know be like the Chase to her Zoey (or the Logan to her Quinn, sorry just had to say that), metaphorically speaking. They could bond over their love of cotton swabs.

    I seriously doubt it though. But I'd love if something like that happened. None of the guys on the show seem just right for her.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [29]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

    It's proably to late in the season for this but, maybe like a male version of Stacy could come along and y'know be like the Chase to her Zoey (or the Logan to her Quinn, sorry just had to say that), metaphorically speaking. They could bond over their love of cotton swabs.

    I seriously doubt it though. But I'd love if something like that happened. None of the guys on the show seem just right for her.



    Yeah, it's unlikely. Unless they have this "male Stacy" just guest star in the series finale only. But I think the main focus of that is (hopefully) going to be Chase and ZOey.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gryffindorkish

    Gryffindorkish

    [30]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 02/29/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 87
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

    It's proably to late in the season for this but, maybe like a male version of Stacy could come along and y'know be like the Chase to her Zoey (or the Logan to her Quinn, sorry just had to say that), metaphorically speaking. They could bond over their love of cotton swabs.

    I seriously doubt it though. But I'd love if something like that happened. None of the guys on the show seem just right for her.



    Yeah, it's unlikely. Unless they have this "male Stacy" just guest star in the series finale only. But I think the main focus of that is (hopefully) going to be Chase and ZOey.

    Yeah, that's what I'd hope for. Just a random scene in the background or even a mention. Since, you're right the finale should be mostly on the huge Zoey/Chase climax that we're all dying to see. But I really do feel bad for Stacy, she's become the shows punching bag. I mean in some episodes, the main characters are just plain mean to her. What message is that really sending to younger viewers? That it's okay to brush off the weird girl? I really want something good to happen to Stacy, just maybe getting some good friends like you said, not even a boyfriend (though that be great also).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [31]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    She'll probably get a boyfriend. She can;t be miserable forever.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [32]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    I don't think she's miserable per se. She never seems sad really...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [33]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    No, but I think she has figured out people don't nessarcaryily like her either.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [34]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    crzza wrote:
    No, but I think she has figured out people don't nessarcaryily like her either.


    Haha aww. Maybe.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [35]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    I hope things start going right for her soon. I feel bad laughing at her in every episode/ I mean every. freakin. episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [36]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    crzza wrote:
    I hope things start going right for her soon. I feel bad laughing at her in every episode/ I mean every. freakin. episode.


    Haha. I don't laugh at her. Because I know what it's like to be ridiculed, right to my face.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xxkristyxx

    xxkristyxx

    [37]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/08
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 79
    Id like to know how Stacey is going to react when she hears Quinn andLogan are dating since shes in love with Logan lol I cant picture it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [38]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    xxkristyxx wrote:
    Id like to know how Stacey is going to react when she hears Quinn andLogan are dating since shes in love with Logan lol I cant picture it!
    Maybe she won;t find out. Or maybe she'll bite Quinn.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doggieal1000

    doggieal1000

    [39]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,253
    I hope Firewire and her date or somethin

    Stacire
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndreaMSkate

    AndreaMSkate

    [40]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/20/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,207
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    I hope Firewire and her date or somethin

    Stacire


    hahahaha. I can kind of see her with him. Maybe. It seems more likely than any of the other people that have been mentioned.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.