Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Stacey Dillsen Discussion

What will happen with Stacy?

secrets710

[241]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 21
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

imthemediagirl wrote:
    my only question is how does being hit by a car physically make your lisp disappear? id like to have a doctor on the show try and explain that one

Artistic license. How else could Dan Schneider have worked that...miracle cure, if you will, into the show while making it at least mildly amusing?

yea. stacey getting speech lessons or whatever you call them wouldnt be that funny. getting hit by a car, on the other hand....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NatalieTV100

[242]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

Okay, call me crazy but I'd almost kinda sorta like to see a Stacy/James pairing. Since we all know James is out of the picture once Chase comes back, and if James doesn't turn out to be a huge jerk in the end I think it'd be kinda amusing. Not really the kind of paring that would get delved into, but maybe just inserted in the finale for some humor. Didn't the guy who plays James play Stacy's date once, already acctually? I read taht on wikipedia, but I since it's wikipedia I can't be sure.

Yeah your right. The guy who plays James did play Stacey's date in one episode. I think it was "Quatriane".

AndreaMSkate

[243]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 49
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:

Okay, call me crazy but I'd almost kinda sorta like to see a Stacy/James pairing. Since we all know James is out of the picture once Chase comes back, and if James doesn't turn out to be a huge jerk in the end I think it'd be kinda amusing. Not really the kind of paring that would get delved into, but maybe just inserted in the finale for some humor. Didn't the guy who plays James play Stacy's date once, already acctually? I read taht on wikipedia, but I since it's wikipedia I can't be sure.

Yeah your right. The guy who plays James did play Stacey's date in one episode. I think it was "Quatriane".

Haha yes, we've known this for a long long long time. That's nothing new. Austin Butler's the name of the actor who played Jasmes and Danifer.

schillingklaus

[244]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 12

Stacey is one of the cooler people at the PCA, and Lola will rue until dystopia being so mean to her.

Stacey is best suited for Eric Blonowitz from Drake and Josh, followed by Josh Nichols,Spencer Shay, and Painter Girl Maria from episode : Quarantine. Mark/Stacey is also cool, because both of them have repeatedly bad luck with flying objects. Also, Stacey/Zoey is great, as both cotton swab modelling and fashion design/sewing are creative arts.

marcdragicevic

[245]Jan 13, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Stacey is one of the cooler people at the PCA, and Lola will rue until dystopia being so mean to her.

Stacey is best suited for Eric Blonowitz from Drake and Josh, followed by Josh Nichols,Spencer Shay, and Painter Girl Maria from episode : Quarantine. Mark/Stacey is also cool, because both of them have repeatedly bad luck with flying objects. Also, Stacey/Zoey is great, as both cotton swab modelling and fashion design/sewing are creative arts.

I actually agree. It would be interesting to see her with Eric from Drake and Josh. I wonder how these 2 would get along.

schillingklaus

[246]Jan 22, 2010
    they would get along quite fine, as both of them like watching stars with telescopes

marcdragicevic

[247]Mar 11, 2010
    They have to enjoy more things then that.

schillingklaus

[248]Mar 12, 2010

no, watching stars together would be enough

alyssa_forester

[249]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 1
    I think out of everyone on the show James would be the best fit for Stacy. Stacy needs someone kind, I can't find Jerimiah or Firewire being nice to her. I can almost see Delfigs and Stacy because he likes to knit and she likes to build, and they have other weird hobbies they could join in together. However Delfigs gets fed up pretty easily and I don't think he'd have the patience for Stacy, for a relationship I mean. Delfigs and Stacy could definitely be friends though! I think Stacy would bring some excitement and fancifulness to James somewhat bland personality and James can mellow Stacy out.

HaydenAvery

[250]Nov 20, 2010
    Stacey has her speech problems back thanks to a relapse. Poor, poor, Stacey....

She also ships Creddie.

Zoey101tee

[251]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 2

Yeah! Ibet Stacey could find a guy who has a lisp,who wears and obsesses overcotton swabs.......... thats going to be really hard!

schillingklaus

[252]Jan 13, 2011

With the early progress of Victorious, Sinjin van Cleef had become the best for Stacey.

marcdragicevic

[253]Jan 15, 2012
    It was nice that she appeared in an episode of iCarly as her character. Hehe.

schillingklaus

[254]Jan 15, 2012

Make that two episodes.