Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Stacey Dillsen Discussion

What will happen with Stacy?

AndreaMSkate

[61]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 49
    Their intolerance of difference is kind of upsetting sometimes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gosoxjavajunkie

[62]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 12
    yeah, sometimes when im watching ill say "aww poor stacey"

AndreaMSkate

[63]Mar 26, 2008
    Yeah that's generally how I feel too.

NoWayOut101

[64]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 17

AndreaMSkate wrote:

That is also how I feel sometimes.

AndreaMSkate

[65]Mar 26, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

That's how I feel like every time.

NoWayOut101

[66]Mar 26, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Well most of the time I feel bad for Stacy, but when Chase knocked over her dream house which she built out of cotton swabs, I laughed at that because it is what Chase does. He is always clumsy and goofy.

AndreaMSkate

[67]Mar 26, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Well most of the time I feel bad for Stacy, but when Chase knocked over her dream house which she built out of cotton swabs, I laughed at that because it is what Chase does. He is always clumsy and goofy.

Yeah, at first I didn't find it upsetting, because I didn't realize that that was the first of a long string of misfortune for her. But Chase's clumsiness is just adorable, every time.

gosoxjavajunkie

[68]Mar 26, 2008
    chase is just adorable, period

NoWayOut101

[69]Mar 26, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yeah, at first I didn't find it upsetting, because I didn't realize that that was the first of a long string of misfortune for her. But Chase's clumsiness is just adorable, every time.

The best part of Chase's clumsiness is him literally falling for Zoey every year. Do you think he will fall for Zoey when comes back to PCA?

doggieal1000

[70]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 15
    i felt bad when Micheal told her if she shuts up he will give her 12 or 10 bucks

AndreaMSkate

[71]Mar 26, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

The best part of Chase's clumsiness is him literally falling for Zoey every year. Do you think he will fall for Zoey when comes back to PCA?

I think so, because there was a picture of him sitting on a set that consisted of stairs, with his stunt double also in the photo...it was between scenes I think. It sounds like they were shooting a scene with him falling down a flight of stairs, if you ask me.

doggieal1000

[72]Mar 26, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I think so, because there was a picture of him sitting on a set that consisted of stairs, with his stunt double also in the photo...it was between scenes I think. It sounds like they were shooting a scene with him falling down a flight of stairs, if you ask me.
    i just noticed sothin how he is "falling in love with zoey" in the Piolet he falls from the flag pole

matthewsgirl

[73]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    Awesome! Well not awesome that he falls, but you know. What I particularly was offended by was in Vince is Back, when Lola totally ignored her. Also in Trading Places, when Lola shut the door in her face. No one should be treated that way and it makes me disappointed in Lola's character because she can be pretty mean, to Mark too.

AndreaMSkate

[74]Mar 26, 2008
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

i just noticed sothin how he is "falling in love with zoey" in the Piolet he falls from the flag pole

Haha yeah we know that.

doggieal1000

[75]Mar 26, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    doggieal1000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Haha yeah we know that.
    yeah i put that on the Choey fans unite thread instead

NoWayOut101

[76]Mar 26, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Typical Chase. Chase is so awesome on the show. His clumsiness to me is so funny and awesome. I think it is so aborable that Chase literally falls for Zoey every year. Chase is so adorable in the way he treats Zoey and they way he acts when he is with Zoey, like how he always fumbles over his words.

gosoxjavajunkie

[77]Mar 26, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

at least if we have to wait this long for him to come back, when he does, he will still be good old chase

AndreaMSkate

[78]Mar 26, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Typical Chase. Chase is so awesome on the show. His clumsiness to me is so funny and awesome. I think it is so aborable that Chase literally falls for Zoey every year. Chase is so adorable in the way he treats Zoey and they way he acts when he is with Zoey, like how he always fumbles over his words.

Yup. I hope the scene I just described really happens. It seems like it might.

doggieal1000

[79]Mar 26, 2008
    i thought this was about Stacey not Chase

NoWayOut101

[80]Mar 26, 2008

doggieal1000 wrote:
    i thought this was about Stacey not Chase

This thread got off topic. Back to the topic, I hope Stacey gets some friends and I would love to see her get a boyfriend.