Official Stacey Dillsen Discussion

What will happen with Stacy?

AndreaMSkate

[81]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 49
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

doggieal1000 wrote:
    i thought this was about Stacey not Chase

This thread got off topic. Back to the topic, I hope Stacey gets some friends and I would love to see her get a boyfriend.

Yeah, it turned into Chase discussion when we mentioned him crashing into Stacey's dream house made out of cotton swabs.

IMO, it's not a big deal if we wander off topic a little like that...I don't want to be the crazy strict editor...as long as we find our way back on topic in a few posts or so. As long as it's still related to Zoey 101.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NoWayOut101

[82]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 17
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

doggieal1000 wrote:
    i thought this was about Stacey not Chase

This thread got off topic. Back to the topic, I hope Stacey gets some friends and I would love to see her get a boyfriend.

Yeah, it turned into Chase discussion when we mentioned him crashing into Stacey's dream house made out of cotton swabs. IMO, it's not a big deal if we wander off topic a little like that...I don't want to be the crazy strict editor...as long as we find our way back on topic in a few posts or so. As long as it's still related to Zoey 101.

Yeah that's true.

AndreaMSkate

[83]Mar 29, 2008

What's gonna happen with STACEY DILLSEN, eh?

HERE'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!! She soooo deserves a happy ending!!!!

NoWayOut101

[84]Mar 29, 2008
    Yeah she really does deserve a happy ending.

screensaver22

[85]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 6
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    Yeah she really does deserve a happy ending.

i agree, but i don't think it will be with logan. he's going to end up with quinn. something just tells me that.

AndreaMSkate

[86]Mar 29, 2008
    YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

She deserves this SO much!!!

zukone

[87]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

She deserves this SO much!!!

I don't think Logan would be a prize for her. To me her desperation for him lends itself for her to get a better relationship, more healthy relationship.

AndreaMSkate

[88]Mar 29, 2008
    Why would they have Stacey be written as soooo obsessed with Logan, only for her to be disappointed YET again? I don't think so! She's gonna get Logannnnn!!!

And hey, if she doesn't...she'll have that moment we saw in the commercial to be happy about.

NoWayOut101

[89]Mar 29, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Why would they have Stacey be written as soooo obsessed with Logan, only for her to be disappointed YET again? I don't think so! She's gonna get Logannnnn!!! And hey, if she doesn't...she'll have that moment we saw in the commercial to be happy about.

Either way Stacey will be happy. I think she will get Logan. I hope she gets Logan.

AndreaMSkate

[90]Mar 29, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Why would they have Stacey be written as soooo obsessed with Logan, only for her to be disappointed YET again? I don't think so! She's gonna get Logannnnn!!! And hey, if she doesn't...she'll have that moment we saw in the commercial to be happy about.

Either way Stacey will be happy. I think she will get Logan. I hope she gets Logan.

I hope so too. I can relate to Stacey...no, I don't play with cotton swabs, but I've been an oddball at certain times in my life...so I know what it's like for her. She deserves something to be happy about.

zukone

[91]Mar 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Why would they have Stacey be written as soooo obsessed with Logan, only for her to be disappointed YET again? I don't think so! She's gonna get Logannnnn!!!

And hey, if she doesn't...she'll have that moment we saw in the commercial to be happy about.

That is just silly. Why should anyone live their lives depending on someone who doesn't care at all to grace them with a "moment?" Stacey needs to love herself first and hook up with someone meritable, someone who loves her without preconditions.

zukone

[92]Mar 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I hope so too. I can relate to Stacey...no, I don't play with cotton swabs, but I've been an oddball at certain times in my life...so I know what it's like for her. She deserves something to be happy about.

I agree that she should have a happy ending. But why should her happiness hinge on Logan?

NoWayOut101

[93]Mar 29, 2008
    zukone wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I agree that she should have a happy ending. But why should her happiness hinge on Logan?

Because Stacey is obsessed with Logan so if she got the guy she wants, she would be super happy.

AndreaMSkate

[94]Mar 29, 2008
    zukone wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

It never has, and it doesn't still. But if that's how the writers choose to brighten things up for her, then I'm all for it.

zukone

[95]Mar 29, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Because Stacey is obsessed with Logan so if she got the guy she wants, she would be super happy.

Being with someone you are obsessed with and worship is so completely unbalanced and fundamentally unhealthy. I am convinced it would never result in anyone's true happiness. Her happiness shouldn't hinge on Logan. I believe that it is such a slap in the face to Stacey herself to want that for her. I think she would be better off with someone who cherished her. To choose one who values you over someone who doesn't is a step in self-respect. That is what I will want for her. Not for her to be second string.

zukone

[96]Mar 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

It never has, and it doesn't still. But if that's how the writers choose to brighten things up for her, then I'm all for it.

They can illuminate her in various other ways.

AndreaMSkate

[97]Mar 29, 2008
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Being with someone you are obsessed with and worship is so completely unbalanced and fundamentally unhealthy. I am convinced it would never result in anyone's true happiness. Her happiness shouldn't hinge on Logan. I believe that it is such a slap in the face to Stacey herself to want that for her. I think she would be better off with someone who cherished her. To choose one who values you over someone who doesn't is a step in self-respect. That is what I will want for her. Not for her to be second string.

I don't think her happiness DOES hinge on Logan. She actually seems pretty happy, or upbeat at the very least, in just about every episode we see her in. She's always been very positive ("that is negativity and I don't swing that way!"), so I don't think she is waiting around for Logan in order to feel happy.

AndreaMSkate

[98]Mar 29, 2008
    Also, Kathy Sanders mentioned in the chat the other day that we'll just have to wait and see when it comes to what happens to Stacey...maybe this was what she was referring to. Oh I hope so!

zukone

[99]Mar 29, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I don't think her happiness DOES hinge on Logan. She actually seems pretty happy, or upbeat at the very least, in just about every episode we see her in. She's always been very positive ("that is negativity and I don't swing that way!"), so I don't think she is waiting around for Logan in order to feel happy.

That above reply was for another person. I feel like people ship this because it seems anti-quogan. I think it's a silly reason. I think it would undermine both characters involved. I understand Logan and Lola better. This ship is just beyond for me and it angers me because of how disrespectful of Stacey's growth I think it is.

AangPhantom777

[100]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 33
    Stacey really isn't that bad, I mean, she's a little weird, but why do people have to treat her so badly?