Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Stacey Dillsen Discussion

What will happen with Stacy?

AndreaMSkate

[101]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 49
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    Stacey really isn't that bad, I mean, she's a little weird, but why do people have to treat her so badly?

I know, seriously. I don't see what would be that bad about her ending up with Logan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AangPhantom777

[102]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 33
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    Stacey really isn't that bad, I mean, she's a little weird, but why do people have to treat her so badly?

I know, seriously. I don't see what would be that bad about her ending up with Logan.

I would want her to end up with James.

crzza

[103]Mar 30, 2008
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:

Me too.

AndreaMSkate

[104]Mar 30, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:

Me too.

It won't happen. I don't think the two of them have conversed even once. Everyone wants Stacey and James just because Austin Butler played Danifer. I want Stacey and Logan, even if I'm the only one who thinks so.

lilhpchick

[106]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 9

To be honest, I do not think that Stacey will end up with anyone. Her purpose on the show comic relief. With everything that they have to deal with in the series finale, I dont think that they even have time to put too much into the Stacey storyline. I

dont know who suggested it but it was somewhere on these forums. I liked the idea someone posted on here that our last image of her would be that she would run out of prom whining. I think that would be the best way to end her.

NoWayOut101

[107]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 17

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Also, Kathy Sanders mentioned in the chat the other day that we'll just have to wait and see when it comes to what happens to Stacey...maybe this was what she was referring to. Oh I hope so!

I also hope that this is what Kathy Sanders is referring to. Stacey deserves a happy ending and I hope she gets it. Go Stogan!!!!

NoWayOut101

[108]Mar 30, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:
    Me too.
    It won't happen. I don't think the two of them have conversed even once. Everyone wants Stacey and James just because Austin Butler played Danifer. I want Stacey and Logan, even if I'm the only one who thinks so.

I can tell you for sure Andrea that you are not the only one who wants Stacey and Logan as a couple. I am with you on supporting Stogan. Stogan all the way!!!!!!!!!

l-NonToxic-l

[109]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    Stacey deserves a happy ending, yes.

But I'm certain she will end up running out of prom in tears or something.

It's why she's there, no matter how bad we all feel for her.

NoWayOut101

[110]Mar 30, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    AangPhantom777 wrote:

There really is nothing bad about Stacey ending up with Logan. I don't know why people have to treat Stacey so badly. People shouldn't treat Stacey so badly.

l-NonToxic-l

[111]Mar 30, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    There really is nothing bad about Stacey ending up with Logan. I don't know why people have to treat Stacey so badly. People shouldn't treat Stacey so badly.

Because Logan HATES her?

I really cannot fathom why you guys support them.

He treats her like CRAP. At least with Quinn, they'd had a few friendly interactions.

But can we honestly see Logan turning around and falling head-over-heels in love with her? Which is what she deserves. A guy who loves and respects her.

Logan is disgusted by her.

chasefan100

[112]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 11
    l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

Because Logan HATES her?

I really cannot fathom why you guys support them.

He treats her like CRAP. At least with Quinn, they'd had a few friendly interactions.

But can we honestly see Logan turning around and falling head-over-heels in love with her? Which is what she deserves. A guy who loves and respects her.

Logan is disgusted by her.

Stacey can be happy just not with Logan I mean.. could you imagine Logan kissing Stacey the way he kisses Quinn? NO WAY

lilhpchick

[113]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 9
    Stogan will not happen. That is all there is to it.

l-NonToxic-l

[114]Mar 30, 2008
    lilhpchick wrote:
    Stogan will not happen. That is all there is to it.

To use my new favorite word, courtesy of Zukone, it's a bullship.

missdecember

[115]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 10

I don't think they ever communicated on the show, but Stacey crying at prom is possible.

And then she ends up with someone like, Firewire. I don't know. I love Quogan, even more than Dana/Logan, but this episode is, and will be, about Choey. Bottom line.

-Erika

NoWayOut101

[116]Mar 30, 2008

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    Because Logan HATES her? I really cannot fathom why you guys support them. He treats her like CRAP. At least with Quinn, they'd had a few friendly interactions. But can we honestly see Logan turning around and falling head-over-heels in love with her? Which is what she deserves. A guy who loves and respects her. Logan is disgusted by her.

Logan treated Quinn badly and made fun of her and now look at him and Quinn. Stogan could happen. You never know.

chasefan100

[117]Mar 30, 2008
    there's only 4 episodes left!

No way Logan is getting with Stacey

zukone

[118]Mar 30, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    Because Logan HATES her? I really cannot fathom why you guys support them. He treats her like CRAP. At least with Quinn, they'd had a few friendly interactions. But can we honestly see Logan turning around and falling head-over-heels in love with her? Which is what she deserves. A guy who loves and respects her. Logan is disgusted by her.

Logan treated Quinn badly and made fun of her and now look at him and Quinn. Stogan could happen. You never know.

Quinn defended herself and made the "hate" relationship balanced. I personally don't think he hates Stacey. He just uses her and runs away from her.

crzza

[119]Mar 30, 2008
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

Quinn defended herself and made the "hate" relationship balanced. I personally don't think he hates Stacey. He just uses her and runs away from her.
    I think he HATE HATES her

chasefan100

[120]Mar 30, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

I think he HATE HATES her

the more I look at the promo Logan def DOESN'T look happy at all. He looks like he's with Stacey cause he has to be!