AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    There really is nothing bad about Stacey ending up with Logan. I don't know why people have to treat Stacey so badly. People shouldn't treat Stacey so badly.
    Because Logan HATES her? I really cannot fathom why you guys support them. He treats her like CRAP. At least with Quinn, they'd had a few friendly interactions. But can we honestly see Logan turning around and falling head-over-heels in love with her? Which is what she deserves. A guy who loves and respects her. Logan is disgusted by her.

Logan treated Quinn badly and made fun of her and now look at him and Quinn. Stogan could happen. You never know.

Quinn defended herself and made the "hate" relationship balanced. I personally don't think he hates Stacey. He just uses her and runs away from her.
    I think he HATE HATES her
    Logan has acted no more jerk-ish towards Stacey in the past than he has towards anyone else.

Very true. I don't get why everyone thinks Logan hates Stacey. If anyone is wondering, my name on youtube is NoWayOut1011 because NoWayOut101 was taken.

I think you and I are the only ones who agree on this.
    ...And you're both the only ones who hate Quogan with a passion. Weird...

Acctually, not really.

In all honesty I think you only like the ship because it isn't Quogan. And because you know Quogan shippers don't like it. You're kind of hypocritical, you know? From what I can tell from you're posts, you really aren't much of a Logan fan, correct? Now why would you believe Stacy -a character you seem to be quite fond of- would have her perfect ending with a character you don't like? And, not to mention a character who does not like/hates her her?

You have been so against Logan and Quinn's relationship from the beggining, and now you're gleeful that you might see it come to an end. Well, personally, I don't think you will. But we'll see. I'm betting on Quogan. You place you're metophorical money wherever you want.

Call this a rant, or whatever. But it was something I needed to say. I'm not trying to offend anyone, just trying to get heard.

I've never disliked any character on Zoey 101. Not one. Stacey is one whom I'm particularly fond of, given that I can relate to her (no, I don't play with cotton swabs, but still). Do I like her character way more than Logan's? Of course. But Logan is the guy she's fond of. So therefore, I'd be happy to see her with him, even if I don't see how she can like him in the first place. As to Quogan, I've always been very deeply fond of Quinn and Mark together, which is why I've been against Quinn and Logan from the start. But, if you've been reading my posts so closely, you'd see that I had started to become accepting of Quinn and Logan, once it began to look as if they were going to end up together. But now that evidence has sprung up pointing otherwise, yes, I AM gleeful. Gleeful that all hope is not lost for Quinn and Mark. Gleeful when I saw that Stacey just might get the man of her dreams. I have my ships, you have yours. So yes, I'm happy that there's still a possibility for one of mine to work out.

You have some points. And I do see where you are coming from. But I don't see how the short flash of Stacy and Logan together could be counted as evicence. And Mark hurt Quinn. Badly. I don't think she would go crawling back to him.

And I don't think Stacy really knows what she wants. Why would someone love a person so much when they are so cruel to them (and not in that, 'I'm being mean to you now, but you know I'll always be there for you' love-hate relationship way) ?

Don't get me wrong, I want Stacy to be happy, we all do, I think. But Logan just doesn't feel like the guy who'll bring her that happy ending.

And you make some good points as well.

I don't see how that clip of Stacey and Logan can be explained away though. This is the finale of the whole series. It's going to be about tying up all the loose ends really (I recall Kathy Sanders saying that all the loose ends are tied up in the finale, or something to that effect). I don't see how they'll have time to throw in stuff simply to throw us off. Let's look at it this way. If Quinn and Logan didn't get together yet at all in this season, and you saw that clip of Logan and her together rather than Stacey, how would you react? I bet a lot of people would say they are together. That clip may have been short simply because it gives a lot away. To me, it is good solid evidence of them possibly being together. I don't see how it could be any more concrete.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lilhpchick

[142]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 9
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    There really is nothing bad about Stacey ending up with Logan. I don't know why people have to treat Stacey so badly. People shouldn't treat Stacey so badly.
    Because Logan HATES her? I really cannot fathom why you guys support them. He treats her like CRAP. At least with Quinn, they'd had a few friendly interactions. But can we honestly see Logan turning around and falling head-over-heels in love with her? Which is what she deserves. A guy who loves and respects her. Logan is disgusted by her.

Logan treated Quinn badly and made fun of her and now look at him and Quinn. Stogan could happen. You never know.

Quinn defended herself and made the "hate" relationship balanced. I personally don't think he hates Stacey. He just uses her and runs away from her.
    Logan has acted no more jerk-ish towards Stacey in the past than he has towards anyone else.

Very true. I don't get why everyone thinks Logan hates Stacey. If anyone is wondering, my name on youtube is NoWayOut1011 because NoWayOut101 was taken.

Acctually, not really.

In all honesty I think you only like the ship because it isn't Quogan. And because you know Quogan shippers don't like it. You're kind of hypocritical, you know? From what I can tell from you're posts, you really aren't much of a Logan fan, correct? Now why would you believe Stacy -a character you seem to be quite fond of- would have her perfect ending with a character you don't like? And, not to mention a character who does not like/hates her her?

You have been so against Logan and Quinn's relationship from the beggining, and now you're gleeful that you might see it come to an end. Well, personally, I don't think you will. But we'll see. I'm betting on Quogan. You place you're metophorical money wherever you want.

Call this a rant, or whatever. But it was something I needed to say. I'm not trying to offend anyone, just trying to get heard.

I've never disliked any character on Zoey 101. Not one. Stacey is one whom I'm particularly fond of, given that I can relate to her (no, I don't play with cotton swabs, but still). Do I like her character way more than Logan's? Of course. But Logan is the guy she's fond of. So therefore, I'd be happy to see her with him, even if I don't see how she can like him in the first place. As to Quogan, I've always been very deeply fond of Quinn and Mark together, which is why I've been against Quinn and Logan from the start. But, if you've been reading my posts so closely, you'd see that I had started to become accepting of Quinn and Logan, once it began to look as if they were going to end up together. But now that evidence has sprung up pointing otherwise, yes, I AM gleeful. Gleeful that all hope is not lost for Quinn and Mark. Gleeful when I saw that Stacey just might get the man of her dreams. I have my ships, you have yours. So yes, I'm happy that there's still a possibility for one of mine to work out.

You have some points. And I do see where you are coming from. But I don't see how the short flash of Stacy and Logan together could be counted as evicence. And Mark hurt Quinn. Badly. I don't think she would go crawling back to him.

And I don't think Stacy really knows what she wants. Why would someone love a person so much when they are so cruel to them (and not in that, 'I'm being mean to you now, but you know I'll always be there for you' love-hate relationship way) ?

Don't get me wrong, I want Stacy to be happy, we all do, I think. But Logan just doesn't feel like the guy who'll bring her that happy ending.

Probably wont happen, but wouldnt it be great if Mark came crawling back to Quinn and she rejected him flat. He deserves it. I imagine it being the moment Quogan "come out."

zukone

[143]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    lilhpchick wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

Acctually, not really.

Probably wont happen, but wouldnt it be great if Mark came crawling back to Quinn and she rejected him flat. He deserves it. I imagine it being the moment Quogan "come out."

Oh yeah!

Gryffindorkish

[144]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 4
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

Acctually, not really.

I don't see how that clip of Stacey and Logan can be explained away though. This is the finale of the whole series. It's going to be about tying up all the loose ends really (I recall Kathy Sanders saying that all the loose ends are tied up in the finale, or something to that effect). I don't see how they'll have time to throw in stuff simply to throw us off. Let's look at it this way. If Quinn and Logan didn't get together yet at all in this season, and you saw that clip of Logan and her together rather than Stacey, how would you react? I bet a lot of people would say they are together. That clip may have been short simply because it gives a lot away. To me, it is good solid evidence of them possibly being together. I don't see how it could be any more concrete.

Thank you.

You're right. It is about tying up loose ends (series finale! scary, isn't it?). But I'm thinking it might be part of some secondary arc, that will result in Logan/Quinn together. Maybe something involving a temporary break up in Coffee Cart Ban, and while they're (temporarily) broken up Stacy asking him to Prom. Plus, if the series ends with Logan and Stacy, I don't think they'd want to give it away in a commercial seeing as it would be so unexpected.

lilhpchick

[145]Mar 30, 2008

Im sorry, but talking about Stacy and Logan together just seems unnatural to me. Stacy is just too wierd for Logan; why would he all of a sudden like. OOOO, just saying that gives me chills. Too wierd.

QUOGAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndreaMSkate

[146]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 49
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

Acctually, not really.

Thank you.

You're right. It is about tying up loose ends (series finale! scary, isn't it?). But I'm thinking it might be part of some secondary arc, that will result in Logan/Quinn together. Maybe something involving a temporary break up in Coffee Cart Ban, and while they're (temporarily) broken up Stacy asking him to Prom. Plus, if the series ends with Logan and Stacy, I don't think they'd want to give it away in a commercial seeing as it would be so unexpected.

They've given a lot bigger stuff away in commercials though...prime example being the whole ending of Goodbye Zoey.

What you said COULD happen, it just seems like a lot to squish into a one hour TV movie, especially with it being secondary to the Chase and Zoey plot.

lilhpchick

[147]Mar 30, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

Acctually, not really.

Thank you.

They've given a lot bigger stuff away in commercials though...prime example being the whole ending of Goodbye Zoey.

What you said COULD happen, it just seems like a lot to squish into a one hour TV movie, especially with it being secondary to the Chase and Zoey plot.

Even though it gives away the ending, when you see the commercial it seems like something that would be in the middle. I think that is why it was included. To fool you in to thinking that they would be together in the end. That is what I thought before I saw the movie.

screensaver22

[148]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 6

I agree. They're trying to throw us off.

l-NonToxic-l

[149]Mar 30, 2008
    There's too much quoting for my brain to handle...

NoWayOut101

[150]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 17
    lilhpchick wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Gryffindorkish wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

l-NonToxic-l wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

Acctually, not really.

And you make some good points as well. I don't see how that clip of Stacey and Logan can be explained away though. This is the finale of the whole series. It's going to be about tying up all the loose ends really (I recall Kathy Sanders saying that all the loose ends are tied up in the finale, or something to that effect). I don't see how they'll have time to throw in stuff simply to throw us off. Let's look at it this way. If Quinn and Logan didn't get together yet at all in this season, and you saw that clip of Logan and her together rather than Stacey, how would you react? I bet a lot of people would say they are together. That clip may have been short simply because it gives a lot away. To me, it is good solid evidence of them possibly being together. I don't see how it could be any more concrete.
    Thank you. You're right. It is about tying up loose ends (series finale! scary, isn't it?). But I'm thinking it might be part of some secondary arc, that will result in Logan/Quinn together. Maybe something involving a temporary break up in Coffee Cart Ban, and while they're (temporarily) broken up Stacy asking him to Prom. Plus, if the series ends with Logan and Stacy, I don't think they'd want to give it away in a commercial seeing as it would be so unexpected.
    They've given a lot bigger stuff away in commercials though...prime example being the whole ending of Goodbye Zoey. What you said COULD happen, it just seems like a lot to squish into a one hour TV movie, especially with it being secondary to the Chase and Zoey plot.
    Even though it gives away the ending, when you see the commercial it seems like something that would be in the middle. I think that is why it was included. To fool you in to thinking that they would be together in the end. That is what I thought before I saw the movie.

We can argue about Quogan, Stogan and Quark all day long and all night. We all have our own opinions. Yes, Andrea I think me and you are the only ones that support Stogan. I not a big fan of Quogan because they are too mushy. The most important couple to me is CHOEY. When it comes to CHOEY, no couple even comes close to them. I like Stogan. It's like Vola, some people like them together, including me and Andrea and some people don't.

zukone

[151]Mar 30, 2008
    I don't think you ever were a fan. The fact that they are mushy just adds to your dislike I think.

AndreaMSkate

[152]Mar 30, 2008
    zukone wrote:
    I don't think you ever were a fan. The fact that they are mushy just adds to your dislike I think.

For me, I'd actually like Quogan a little more if Quinn wasn't acting so out of character compared to the Quinn that I came to love circa season 3.

jj91w

[153]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 18
    I felt so bad for Stacey in Dinner For 2 many everyone just runs away from her

lilhpchick

[154]Mar 30, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

For me, I'd actually like Quogan a little more if Quinn wasn't acting so out of character compared to the Quinn that I came to love circa season 3.

She really isnt out of character. I think that her mushiness was just hidden because Mark is in no way mushy. We all know that she likes to cuddle and kiss because of the few alone scenes we saw with her and Mark. With Logan, she is allowed to express it.

lilhpchick

[155]Mar 30, 2008
    jj91w wrote:
    I felt so bad for Stacey in Dinner For 2 many everyone just runs away from her

I didnt, I thought it was hilarious.

Quogan4Eva

[156]Mar 30, 2008

lilhpchick wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:
    She really isnt out of character. I think that her mushiness was just hidden because Mark is in no way mushy. We all know that she likes to cuddle and kiss because of the few alone scenes we saw with her and Mark. With Logan, she is allowed to express it.

Exactly! Even Erin Sanders said that Logan gives Quinn the affection Mark never gave her.

lilhpchick

[157]Mar 30, 2008
    Quogan4Eva wrote:

lilhpchick wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

Exactly! Even Erin Sanders said that Logan gives Quinn the affection Mark never gave her.

See, Im not completely delusional.

Quogan4Eva

[158]Mar 30, 2008
    lilhpchick wrote:
    Quogan4Eva wrote:

lilhpchick wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

To me, Mark was never that interested in Quinn. He just went with the flow. Even when they started "dating" Mark had a girlfriend.

AndreaMSkate

[159]Mar 30, 2008
    Quogan4Eva wrote:
    lilhpchick wrote:
    Quogan4Eva wrote:

lilhpchick wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

To me, Mark was never that interested in Quinn. He just went with the flow. Even when they started "dating" Mark had a girlfriend.

By the time they were really dating (meaning both Quinn AND Mark knew it was a date, and not just Quinn being fooled into thinking so), Mark's previous girlfriend had broken up with him.

A lot of people accuse Mark of being uninterested simply because his personality is not what you'd normally see. Remember when Maria (the girl who was going to paint a picture of him in Quarantine) asked him to smile? He said he is smiling. That's just how he is, all the time.

Quogan4Eva

[160]Mar 30, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Quogan4Eva wrote:
    lilhpchick wrote:
    Quogan4Eva wrote:

lilhpchick wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zukone wrote:

By the time they were really dating (meaning both Quinn AND Mark knew it was a date, and not just Quinn being fooled into thinking so), Mark's previous girlfriend had broken up with him. A lot of people accuse Mark of being uninterested simply because his personality is not what you'd normally see. Remember when Maria (the girl who was going to paint a picture of him in Quarantine) asked him to smile? He said he is smiling. That's just how he is, all the time.

Hm, good points. But I mean, I don't think Mark was what Quinn needed though.