Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

official stogan(L/S) discussion

ollibot284

[1]May 9, 2008
    • level: 9

since there's been a discussion for all couples let's have a stogan one (logan/stacey). Does anyone think it should've happened before chasing zoey. does it make a good couple?

I was just glad we got some of it at certain times

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

secrets710

[2]May 9, 2008
    • level: 21
    i'm pretty sure that we already have one of these a few pages back.....er, whatever....
    i DONT think that stogan should've happened

AndreaMSkate

[3]May 9, 2008
    • level: 49
    At one time I did want to see Logan change his attitude towards her, but I'm happy with Quogan and really wouldnt' want it any other way.

AndreaMSkate

[4]May 9, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    i'm pretty sure that we already have one of these a few pages back.....er, whatever....

I am pretty sure we never had exactly this thread...pretty sure. I'll go look later.

secrets710

[5]May 9, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

I am pretty sure we never had exactly this thread...pretty sure. I'll go look later.
    i thought that i saw a thread like this, like a week ago, but who knows. my brain just isnt functioning right these days...

me: snitchzel is that fried meat on a stick thingy, right?
    friend: no! oh my gosh- no! *starts to laugh histarically* snitchzel is a pastry! STREUDAL is the friend meat!
    me: snitchzel, streudal- same diff.......
    friend: GEEZ, would it kill ya to get your foreign pastries right?!

AndreaMSkate

[6]May 9, 2008
    ^ That was hilarious.

I just did a quick search...we had a "Quogan or Stogan" thread...we had a Stark thread...

secrets710

[7]May 9, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ That was hilarious.

I just did a quick search...we had a "Quogan or Stogan" thread...we had a Stark thread...
    yea, that little mishap of mine was almost as bad as when i claimed that this violin on garageband(an intunes thing) was a norwegian fiddle....and then i accidently was like:
    me: the fiddle is from norwegia!
    friend: norwegia?! dont u mean NORWAY?
    me: ahem...um, yea......

AndreaMSkate

[8]May 9, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ That was hilarious.

yea, that little mishap of mine was almost as bad as when i claimed that this violin on garageband(an intunes thing) was a norwegian fiddle....and then i accidently was like:
    me: the fiddle is from norwegia!
    friend: norwegia?! dont u mean NORWAY?
    me: ahem...um, yea......

LOL. Yeah I say weird silly things like that sometimes too. Especially when I'm wicked distracted by something else. But I can't remember them like you do...

BTW, I think I asked this on another thread...do you remember all the quotes that you post by heart?

secrets710

[9]May 9, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ That was hilarious. I just did a quick search...we had a "Quogan or Stogan" thread...we had a Stark thread...
    yea, that little mishap of mine was almost as bad as when i claimed that this violin on garageband(an intunes thing) was a norwegian fiddle....and then i accidently was like: me: the fiddle is from norwegia! friend: norwegia?! dont u mean NORWAY? me: ahem...um, yea......
    LOL. Yeah I say weird silly things like that sometimes too. Especially when I'm wicked distracted by something else. But I can't remember them like you do... BTW, I think I asked this on another thread...do you remember all the quotes that you post by heart?
    pretty much, yea
    Edited on 05/10/2008 6:09am

Collegebound06

[10]May 9, 2008
    • level: 32
    it would have been cute

secrets710

[11]May 10, 2008
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    it would have been cute
    i dont think so......logan doesnt like stacey, and i just dont think that they go well together.....i like quogan and stark MUCH better...

charmed4eva112

[12]May 10, 2008
    • level: 20
    secrets710 wrote:
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    it would have been cute
    i dont think so......logan doesnt like stacey, and i just dont think that they go well together.....i like quogan and stark MUCH better...

Agreed! Or Quogan and Stames!

l3reeze

[13]May 11, 2008
    • level: 7

I'm just glad she got her kiss from him even if he didn't enjoy it and she forced herself on him. But I don't think Stacy and James would be good. Dannifer and Stacy maybe but not James and her lmfao wait maybe they are the same person:O

Chase: OH MY GOD MY BRAIN IS MELTING!!!!!!

secrets710

[14]May 11, 2008
    l3reeze wrote:

I'm just glad she got her kiss from him even if he didn't enjoy it and she forced herself on him. But I don't think Stacy and James would be good. Dannifer and Stacy maybe but not James and her lmfao wait maybe they are the same person:O

Chase: OH MY GOD MY BRAIN IS MELTING!!!!!!

lol, yay! more random quotes!

here's a few of mine.....

logan: BUSH!
    ~
    logan: CHASE? WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THAT BUSH?!
    ~
    chase: go sit on that rock.
    logan: what?!
    chase: i'm giving you a time out, go sit on that rock.
    logan: what?! no-i'm NOT going to-
    chase: ROCK!
    ~
    chase: HEY, YOUR STILL IN TIME OUT!
    ~
    chase: i have no time to age. must. type. words.
    ~
    amd i'm still rooting for stanifer.....i sense a FF coming on!

NoWayOut101

[15]May 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    I wish Stogan would have happened. It would have been awesome to see.

AndreaMSkate

[16]May 12, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ That was hilarious. I just did a quick search...we had a "Quogan or Stogan" thread...we had a Stark thread...
    yea, that little mishap of mine was almost as bad as when i claimed that this violin on garageband(an intunes thing) was a norwegian fiddle....and then i accidently was like: me: the fiddle is from norwegia! friend: norwegia?! dont u mean NORWAY? me: ahem...um, yea......
    LOL. Yeah I say weird silly things like that sometimes too. Especially when I'm wicked distracted by something else. But I can't remember them like you do... BTW, I think I asked this on another thread...do you remember all the quotes that you post by heart?
    pretty much, yea

Most impressive.

You want to take my exams for me?

secrets710

[17]May 12, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    pretty much, yea
    Most impressive. You want to take my exams for me?
    haha, i wish i could use my memory for my own exams.... you see, for some reason, when it comes to schoolwork, unless it's interesting, my mind is like a blackhole....things keep getting sucked in, and nothing ever comes back out.... but when it comes to Z101, my mind is like HUGE, i can remember just about anything........wow, my mind is a complicated thing......

but thx

Edited on 05/12/2008 6:51pm

AndreaMSkate

[18]May 12, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    pretty much, yea
    haha, i wish i could use my memory for my own exams.... you see, for some reason, when it comes to schoolwork, unless it's interesting, my mind is like a blackhole....things keep getting sucked in, and nothing ever comes back out.... but when it comes to Z101, my mind is like HUGE, i can remember just about anything........wow, my mind is a complicated thing......

but thx

Yeah I know what you mean. OMG, if there was a course devoted to analyzing Zoey 101...OMG I'd ROCK that course!! *sigh...*

NoWayOut101

[19]May 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    pretty much, yea

but thx

Yeah I know what you mean. OMG, if there was a course devoted to analyzing Zoey 101...OMG I'd ROCK that course!! *sigh...*

If there was a course that was all about Zoey 101, I would definitely get a 100% and I know that Andrea, and many of us including myself would take that course and the average in the class would be 100% and we would all get 100%. A Zoey 101 course would be awesome to have.

secrets710

[20]May 13, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    pretty much, yea

but thx

If there was a course that was all about Zoey 101, I would definitely get a 100% and I know that Andrea, and many of us including myself would take that course and the average in the class would be 100% and we would all get 100%. A Zoey 101 course would be awesome to have.

oh yea, THAT WOULD ROCK! a test analyzing chase and zoey, or logan and quinn would be SOOOOOO much better than taking some flump math diagnostic........boo, i hate those things so much....