TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

official stogan(L/S) discussion

AndreaMSkate

[41]May 13, 2008
    • level: 49
    Thanks for kind of moderating yourselves there...I've been busy studying for finals.

But keep it on topic!

Stogan never really had a chance of happening, although I wouldn't have minded...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

secrets710

[42]May 13, 2008
    • level: 21
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Thanks for kind of moderating yourselves there...I've been busy studying for finals.

But keep it on topic!

Stogan never really had a chance of happening, although I wouldn't have minded...
    well, yea. and i dont think, even if they did like like eachtoher and dated, that they would've lasted......they just dont go together.

ollibot284

[43]May 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    technically it did happen at the end of hands on a blix van hopefully stacey was able to make their relationship last longer then a week with some help from chase and zoey who wanted to get back @ logan it was so funny at the end when stacey swept logan off his feet.

AndreaMSkate

[44]May 14, 2008
    ollibot284 wrote:
    it was so funny at the end when stacey swept logan off his feet.

Yeah, she's pretty strong! I loved that.

NoWayOut101

[45]May 14, 2008
    • level: 17

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

Stacey is definitely strong. I would have loved to have seen Stogan happen but yeah like Andrea said it never had a chance of happening.

secrets710

[46]May 15, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

Stacey is definitely strong. I would have loved to have seen Stogan happen but yeah like Andrea said it never had a chance of happening.

lol, did anyone hear notice that at the end of HOABV, after she carries him off she says: YOUR AS LIGHT AS A CUPCAKE!

ollibot284

[47]May 19, 2008
    • level: 9
    they do go together just like quogan

secrets710

[48]May 20, 2008
    i dont think so.....cause, look:

quogan: complete opposites, the only thing they have in common is that they like eachother....bring out the best in eachother
    stogan: complete, complete opposites, the only thing in common is that they both love logan........

we should make this one of those 'quogan vs stogan battlefield' threads......

chasefan100

[49]May 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    secrets710 wrote:

quogan: complete opposites, the only thing they have in common is that they like eachother....bring out the best in eachother
    stogan: complete, complete opposites, the only thing in common is that they both love logan........

I know and Logan hates Stacey.

why would people have wanted Stacey with someone who doesn't even like her?

secrets710

[50]May 20, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

i know- logan CANT STAND to be near stacey. remember how much pain he was in at prom? i mean, i'm glad that she got to go on a date with logan, she even got to kiss him! but i mean, they're better off with other people.

AndreaMSkate

[51]May 20, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

But is hating Stacey right? No, it isn't. It's cruel.

chasefan100

[52]May 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

No I just meant its stupid for Stacey to be with someone who doensn't like her. The person should at least appreciate her which is why I could never understand her getting with Logan.

I meant it in a nice way lol

AndreaMSkate

[53]May 20, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

No I just meant its stupid for Stacey to be with someone who doensn't like her. The person should at least appreciate her which is why I could never understand her getting with Logan.

Oh alright. I still think though that Logan has no reason to express quite as much dislike for her as he does. She's different and that is all.

secrets710

[54]May 20, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

Oh alright. I still think though that Logan has no reason to express quite as much dislike for her as he does. She's different and that is all.
    well, we're talking about logan here.....he judges people on appearance, even on their name....

AndreaMSkate

[55]May 20, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

well, we're talking about logan here.....he judges people on appearance, even on their name....

True, but I'd like to think that he's a changed and better guy, especially now that he's dating Quinn.

NoWayOut101

[56]May 20, 2008
    • level: 17

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    i dont think so.....cause, look: quogan: complete opposites, the only thing they have in common is that they like eachother....bring out the best in eachother stogan: complete, complete opposites, the only thing in common is that they both love logan........ we should make this one of those 'quogan vs stogan battlefield' threads......
    I know and Logan hates Stacey. why would people have wanted Stacey with someone who doesn't even like her?
    No I just meant its stupid for Stacey to be with someone who doensn't like her. The person should at least appreciate her which is why I could never understand her getting with Logan. I meant it in a nice way lol
    True, but I'd like to think that he's a changed and better guy, especially now that he's dating Quinn.

I think we would all like to think that Logan has changed now that he is with Quinn.

AndreaMSkate

[57]May 20, 2008
    ^ he better have changed, or else he's not deserving of her. I think he's changed somewhat, but not like an entirely new person. He's an alright guy though.

Ladililn

[58]May 20, 2008
    • level: 8
    I do think he's definitely improved since he started dating Quinn, and maybe even a tiny bit before. And he'll only continue to improve as he dates Quinn...he'll never stop being Logan, but he'll be a nicer version.

No, it's not right for Logan to hate Stacey, but to be honest, it happens all the time: some people just don't click or get along well. Who can explain it? It's hard to say why we like some people and dislike others (okay, SOMETIMES it's not hard to explain, but often it is). I think that now he's in a serious relationship and I think she may stop being so obsessed with him, they can at least get along cordially.

AndreaMSkate

[59]May 20, 2008
    The mere fact that it happens everywhere you turn will never be enough for it to be okay. It just really saddens me. I've been the victim of that kind of pointless hate, as well as more than one person that I know. So yeah..

Ladililn

[60]May 20, 2008
    • level: 8
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    The mere fact that it happens everywhere you turn will never be enough for it to be okay. It just really saddens me. I've been the victim of that kind of pointless hate, as well as more than one person that I know. So yeah..

No, I didn't mean that! Pointless hate is definitely not okay. I don't really think Logan hates Stacey anyway. I just think it's one of those situations where two people do not get along well. We can't all be friends with one another. And hopefully, Stacey being with Mark (not my favorite pairing, but an endurable one) will make her see that maybe she doesn't have as much in common/like Logan as much as she thought!

I'm still holding out for the idea of Stacey finding a cotton-swab obsessed boy with nice arms, though. I may have to write a fanfic about it one day...