Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

official stogan(L/S) discussion

secrets710

[61]May 21, 2008
    • level: 21
    Ladililn wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    The mere fact that it happens everywhere you turn will never be enough for it to be okay. It just really saddens me. I've been the victim of that kind of pointless hate, as well as more than one person that I know. So yeah..

No, I didn't mean that! Pointless hate is definitely not okay. I don't really think Logan hates Stacey anyway. I just think it's one of those situations where two people do not get along well. We can't all be friends with one another. And hopefully, Stacey being with Mark (not my favorite pairing, but an endurable one) will make her see that maybe she doesn't have as much in common/like Logan as much as she thought!

I'm still holding out for the idea of Stacey finding a cotton-swab obsessed boy with nice arms, though. I may have to write a fanfic about it one day...
    haha, you totally should....

guy(lets call hime pierre): i also enjoy weightlifting, and building things out of cotton swabs and white glue.
    stacey: *the hallajuah(i cant spell it) song plays and a golden light falls on pierre* really?
    pierre: yea. hey- you wanna go get some sassafras tea?
    stacey: sure! i wrote a song about it once! *sings song, people throw stuff at her and BOO!s her*
    pierre: i love it- has anyone ever told you how you have a lovely singing voice?
    ~
    haha, i just HAD to write that...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ollibot284

[62]May 23, 2008
    • level: 9

If stacey spent some time with Logan she'd get to know him then she might know what a jerk he was I guarantee she wouldn't even have a tenth of the crush on him she has now if she saw his true colors

secrets710

[63]May 23, 2008
    ollibot284 wrote:

If stacey spent some time with Logan she'd get to know him then she might know what a jerk he was I guarantee she wouldn't even have a tenth of the crush on him she has now if she saw his true colors

i agree completely. she was so convinced that he was perfect for her, that she didnt take the time to notice what he was actually like. ex:

stacey: logan, do you like my dress for the pageant?
    logan: *with look of disgust* no. *walks away*

Ladililn

[64]May 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    secrets710 wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

i agree completely. she was so convinced that he was perfect for her, that she didnt take the time to notice what he was actually like. ex:

I dunno...I mean, we always see Logan's bad attitude, but he has friends anyway, so he can't be THAT bad. And he's gotten a lot better in season 4 (three guesses why...)

I think her attraction to him was mainly physical, though. She needs to find her Pierre!

secrets710

[65]May 23, 2008
    Ladililn wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

I dunno...I mean, we always see Logan's bad attitude, but he has friends anyway, so he can't be THAT bad. And he's gotten a lot better in season 4 (three guesses why...)

I think her attraction to him was mainly physical, though. She needs to find her Pierre!
    yea she does! lol, i think i'll post an extended version of the STACEY MEETS PIERRE thing i posted onto ff.net....

ollibot284

[66]May 24, 2008
    she deserves someone like that not mark!

secrets710

[67]May 24, 2008
    ollibot284 wrote:
    in my opinion, mark is scum. just my opinion though....

AndreaMSkate

[68]May 24, 2008
    • level: 49
    secrets710 wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

Aw, that's kind of cruel. I liked him. I still do. Nobody's perfect. What he did to Quinn just was so out of his ordinary character. I'm kind of angry that he was written that way. Because other than that, he was a GOOD guy.

secrets710

[69]May 25, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

Aw, that's kind of cruel. I liked him. I still do. Nobody's perfect. What he did to Quinn just was so out of his ordinary character. I'm kind of angry that he was written that way. Because other than that, he was a GOOD guy.
    ok, maybe he's not SCUM......his character is a pretty good guy overall, but his character in QMTM was really out of character, like you said. okay, how did we go from talking about Stogan to Stark?

Ladililn

[70]May 25, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

ok, maybe he's not SCUM......his character is a pretty good guy overall, but his character in QMTM was really out of character, like you said. okay, how did we go from talking about Stogan to Stark?

I dunno, I also didn't like how he kissed Lola back in Hands on a Blix Van.

Stogan...never would have worked. But it is interesting to think about.

ollibot284

[71]Jun 7, 2008
    stacey is probably too bound by his muscles to stay away from him I feel the same way about lola

secrets710

[72]Jun 7, 2008
    ollibot284 wrote:
    stacey is probably too bound by his muscles to stay away from him I feel the same way about lola
    yea........wait, what do you mean, 'i feel the same way about lola'?

ollibot284

[73]Jun 7, 2008
    I meant ok I know this will sound gross but let's just say lola's seriously attractive I miss colored streaks she used to have in her hair but let's get back to stogan

secrets710

[74]Jun 7, 2008
    um..........ok then....... :X

stogan makes me gag

AndreaMSkate

[75]Jun 7, 2008
    I think it's cruel that everyone thinks "Stogan" is gross just because Stacey is different.

secrets710

[76]Jun 7, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    I think it's cruel that everyone thinks "Stogan" is gross just because Stacey is different.
    no, it's not that, i mean.....stacey and logan go together like macoroni and peanut butter. i dont like them as a couple. as individuals, they're fine with me.

Ladililn

[77]Jun 7, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    no, it's not that, i mean.....stacey and logan go together like macoroni and peanut butter. i dont like them as a couple. as individuals, they're fine with me.

Exactly. Michael and Zoey makes me gag too, and neither of them are "gross" or "different", they just don't go together. Zoey belongs with Chase and Logan belongs with Quinn. I'm still holding out for that perfect, cotton-swab obsessed guy with nice arms for Stacey.

secrets710

[78]Jun 7, 2008
    Ladililn wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

Exactly. Michael and Zoey makes me gag too, and neither of them are "gross" or "different", they just don't go together. Zoey belongs with Chase and Logan belongs with Quinn. I'm still holding out for that perfect, cotton-swab obsessed guy with nice arms for Stacey.
    that's it, i'm going to write a FF where stacey meets her pierre, and post it on ff.net.....

AndreaMSkate

[79]Jun 7, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

Alright, that's better. I sometimes take immediate offense to some of the comments on this thread, just because I kind of am a "Stacey Dillsen" myself. No, I don't like cotton swabs (or any weird obsession for that matter, unless this site counts), and I speak just fine. I'm just really different, and it's always been hard for me to fit in, just as it has for Stacey.

secrets710

[80]Jun 7, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

Alright, that's better. I sometimes take immediate offense to some of the comments on this thread, just because I kind of am a "Stacey Dillsen" myself. No, I don't like cotton swabs (or any weird obsession for that matter, unless this site counts), and I speak just fine. I'm just really different, and it's always been hard for me to fit in, just as it has for Stacey.
    same here. i have a bit of 'stacey' in me too. i used to have braces, so i had a little bit of a lisp. and now, people still know me as 'the girl who can't say their t's right'......so yea.