Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Zoey Brooks Discussion

hpfreakfan

[101]May 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    That is so true. I think she does do better with chase because she knows about chase and come on he liked her since he lay eyes on her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

secrets710

[102]May 17, 2008
    • level: 21
    hpfreakfan wrote:
    That is so true. I think she does do better with chase because she knows about chase and come on he liked her since he lay eyes on her.
    yea. he 'fell' for her. and he still doesXD

AndreaMSkate

[103]May 17, 2008
    • level: 49
    But did she ever really fall for him? Not like physically...it just seemed like she was always like confused about her feelings. Of course she loves him, but it just seems not as strong as what Chase feels for her.

secrets710

[104]May 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    But did she ever really fall for him? Not like physically...it just seemed like she was always like confused about her feelings. Of course she loves him, but it just seems not as strong as what Chase feels for her.
    well, she mightve, but just never really realized that that was what it was. like, in season 2 you could tell she had a crush on him. ex: lola likes chase.

NoWayOut101

[105]May 17, 2008
    • level: 17

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I agree with you, she was always confused about her feelings. I mean we know she loves him, but yeah it does definitely seem not as strong as what Chase feels for her. The time that I realized that she liked Chase was in Lola Likes Chase. I probable knew before that but in the episode it was really noticeable. The thing that we know for sure is that Chase and Zoey love each other.

secrets710

[106]May 17, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I agree with you, she was always confused about her feelings. I mean we know she loves him, but yeah it does definitely seem not as strong as what Chase feels for her. The time that I realized that she liked Chase was in Lola Likes Chase. I probable knew before that but in the episode it was really noticeable. The thing that we know for sure is that Chase and Zoey love each other.

and thats all that matters.

AndreaMSkate

[107]May 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yep pretty much.

secrets710

[108]May 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yep pretty much.
    yup.

NoWayOut101

[109]May 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yep pretty much.
    yup.

Yeah that is all that matters.

Ladililn

[110]May 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yep pretty much.
    yup.

Well...is it? I mean, we definitely know they both love and are in love with each other. But if Chase's feelings really are stronger, that's not really fair to him...I dunno, maybe Zoey just doesn't show it as much, or maybe her feelings will grow to be as strong as his as they start dating. I mean, she definitely loves him, but yeah, I do have to wonder if it's as strong as what he feels.

secrets710

[111]May 18, 2008
    Ladililn wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yep pretty much.
    yup.

Well...is it? I mean, we definitely know they both love and are in love with each other. But if Chase's feelings really are stronger, that's not really fair to him...I dunno, maybe Zoey just doesn't show it as much, or maybe her feelings will grow to be as strong as his as they start dating. I mean, she definitely loves him, but yeah, I do have to wonder if it's as strong as what he feels.
    well, she's definitely in love with him. thats for sure. as to how much she loves him, i do doubt that she would throw a guy into a wall.......but her feelings will probably grow later on.

deepctennis

[112]May 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    secrets710 wrote:
    Ladililn wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yep pretty much.
    yup.

well, she's definitely in love with him. thats for sure. as to how much she loves him, i do doubt that she would throw a guy into a wall.......but her feelings will probably grow later on.

Their feelings for each other will get stronger.

AndreaMSkate

[113]May 18, 2008
    Yeah, if only we could watch it happen...

secrets710

[114]May 18, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    we have *our imaginATIONNN!* (lol, sorry...my little bro just watched some random cartoon where the character does that..)

NoWayOut101

[115]May 18, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I so wished that we could have watched it happened. It would have been awesome and so romantic to see.

secrets710

[116]May 18, 2008
    NoWayOut101 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I so wished that we could have watched it happened. It would have been awesome and so romantic to see.

yea....*sighs dreamily*

AndreaMSkate

[117]May 18, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    we have *our imaginATIONNN!* (lol, sorry...my little bro just watched some random cartoon where the character does that..)

But I don't like my imagination! It's not good enough. Wahhh. I felt like whining a little.

secrets710

[118]May 18, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

But I don't like my imagination! It's not good enough. Wahhh. I felt like whining a little.
    i know, sadly......i think i'll just put a bunch of Z101 clips together and pretend its the next movie......

Captain52

[119]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 12

Crap! This Forum Topic fell off the front Page! That's why there hasn't been any new posts on here and everybody seems to have forgotten about this...Well, at least it didn't get locked...at least so far. I'm hoping this Discussion won't have to get Locked because ANdreaMSkate has been locking a lot of different Forum Topics latley...because...I believe it has something to do with continuous discussions and Games? ARRGH!!! THAT MEANS THERE"S TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry just a little enthusiasm, but seriously, there's so many similar Discussions and Games that its so hard to Post a New Topic without it being the same and/or similar to something that's already been posted! Which means that the Rate and number of New Forum Topics have been increasing dangerously high! Just like the World Population is today! (at least it seems like some people believe that!)

Anyway just so this isn't off Topic I'm gonna talk about Zoey 101: How do you think Zoey was around Dustin?

secrets710

[120]Jun 12, 2008
    Captain52 wrote:

Crap! This Forum Topic fell off the front Page! That's why there hasn't been any new posts on here and everybody seems to have forgotten about this...Well, at least it didn't get locked...at least so far. I'm hoping this Discussion won't have to get Locked because ANdreaMSkate has been locking a lot of different Forum Topics latley...because...I believe it has something to do with continuous discussions and Games? ARRGH!!! THAT MEANS THERE"S TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry just a little enthusiasm, but seriously, there's so many similar Discussions and Games that its so hard to Post a New Topic without it being the same and/or similar to something that's already been posted! Which means that the Rate and number of New Forum Topics have been increasing dangerously high! Just like the World Population is today! (at least it seems like some people believe that!)

Anyway just so this isn't off Topic I'm gonna talk about Zoey 101: How do you think Zoey was around Dustin?

please tell me you're not one of those 'i hate andrea because she's locking all the threads' people. and i'm confused, what do you mean by 'how zoey was around dustin'?