Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Zoey Brooks Discussion

Captain52

[121]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    secrets710 wrote:
    Captain52 wrote:

Crap! This Forum Topic fell off the front Page! That's why there hasn't been any new posts on here and everybody seems to have forgotten about this...Well, at least it didn't get locked...at least so far. I'm hoping this Discussion won't have to get Locked because ANdreaMSkate has been locking a lot of different Forum Topics latley...because...I believe it has something to do with continuous discussions and Games? ARRGH!!! THAT MEANS THERE"S TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry just a little enthusiasm, but seriously, there's so many similar Discussions and Games that its so hard to Post a New Topic without it being the same and/or similar to something that's already been posted! Which means that the Rate and number of New Forum Topics have been increasing dangerously high! Just like the World Population is today! (at least it seems like some people believe that!)

Anyway just so this isn't off Topic I'm gonna talk about Zoey 101: How do you think Zoey was around Dustin?

please tell me you're not one of those 'i hate andrea because she's locking all the threads' people. and i'm confused, what do you mean by 'how zoey was around dustin'?
    Heavens no! I'm just worried about all of this locking! I'm just saying there's been a lot of it. And just trying to make a point that there's been an unfortunate vast amount of repetitive Topics that have been done before! I'm just disappointed in the fact that there's been so many Forum Topics that have been done before, and not disappointed in the fact that Andrea's been having to do a lot of locking. Anyway here is what I mean about Zoey and Dustin: How does Zoey react around Dustin? And what are her Emotions or how does she act when she's with Dustin?
    Edited on 06/12/2008 2:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

secrets710

[122]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 21
    Captain52 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Captain52 wrote:

Crap! This Forum Topic fell off the front Page! That's why there hasn't been any new posts on here and everybody seems to have forgotten about this...Well, at least it didn't get locked...at least so far. I'm hoping this Discussion won't have to get Locked because ANdreaMSkate has been locking a lot of different Forum Topics latley...because...I believe it has something to do with continuous discussions and Games? ARRGH!!! THAT MEANS THERE"S TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry just a little enthusiasm, but seriously, there's so many similar Discussions and Games that its so hard to Post a New Topic without it being the same and/or similar to something that's already been posted! Which means that the Rate and number of New Forum Topics have been increasing dangerously high! Just like the World Population is today! (at least it seems like some people believe that!)

Anyway just so this isn't off Topic I'm gonna talk about Zoey 101: How do you think Zoey was around Dustin?

please tell me you're not one of those 'i hate andrea because she's locking all the threads' people. and i'm confused, what do you mean by 'how zoey was around dustin'?
    Heavens no! I'm just worried about all of this locking! I'm just saying there's been a lot of it. And just trying to make a point that there's been an unfortunate vast amount of repetitive Topics that have been done before! I'm just disappointed in the fact that there's been so many Forum Topics that have been done before, and not disappointed in the fact that Andrea's been having to do a lot of locking. Anyway here is what I mean about Zoey and Dustin: How does Zoey react around Dustin? And what are her Emotions or how does she act when she's with Dustin?
    oh. ok, good probably just like how any other siblings would act around eachother. like in defending dustin, those were great examples.

AndreaMSkate

[125]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 49
    Captain52 wrote:
    Hi Secrets710 how's it going tonight? By the way, where is Andrea!?

I'm here. Just not all night. And I got your PM. If you're asking because I haven't replied, it's because for the past week, I've been getting like 20 a day and it's just been crazy.

Captain52

[126]Jun 13, 2008
    Well then I hope you're able to Reply soon!

AndreaMSkate

[127]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 49
    Tonight probably.

schillingklaus

[128]Oct 30, 2008

Zoey never was too mean to Logan, Logan deserved every bit of the pranks and humiliations Zoey brought unto him because he's always been an obsessive macho.

The best idea of Zoey was when she and Chase conned him with a fake coin from Firewire's collection.

Samaire-Rose

[129]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 6

I liked Zoey in the first three seasons, but in the fourth, she lost so much character, just really became a brat. I didn't like how she "fell" for James, then practically all of a sudden, she breaks up with him. The only times I liked her in the fourth season were in "Trading Places" when she reveals to Chase about her finding out he's in-love with her and at the end of "Chasing Zoey", when she gets together with Chase. Those were sweet moments. So those are my current thoughts on Zoey.

schillingklaus

[130]Dec 18, 2009

no, the only likable aspect of Zoey is her perfectionism. The main character stand for perfectionist, not for mediocricity.

While Zoey/Chase, when based off season 1 and 2, ere the catastrophe inflicted by diabolic Rebecca, was really great, the ending of the whole Zoey/Chase ship is gross and unacceptable, just as the whole fourth season barring Anger Management.

Zoey is best suited for Spencer Shay from iCarly, or for painter girl Maria from Quarantine.

Edited on 01/22/2010 5:16am

marcdragicevic

[131]Jan 13, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

no, the only likable aspect of Zoey is her perfectionism. The main character stand for perfectionist, not for mediocricity.

While Zoey/Chase, when based off season 1 and 2 ,he catastrophe inflicted by diabolic Rebecca, was really great, the ending of the whole Zoey/Chase ship is gross and unacceptable, just as the whole fourth season barring Anger Management.

Zoey is best suited for Spencer Shay from iCarly, or for painter girl Maria from Quarantine.

When you say, Zoey is best suited for Spencer Shay from iCarly. You don't mean though 2 in actual relationship, do you?

charmed4eva112

[132]Jan 19, 2010
    • level: 20
    Unfortunately, Marc, he does mean those two in a relationship. I know, I find it utterly repusling as well. Even more repulsing that all of his 'pairings' he chose, especially in crossovers.

schillingklaus

[133]Jan 20, 2010

Of course Spencer/Zoey would be a wonderful thing, as both of them are wonderful constructive artists, and both of them are caring elder siblings.

It's only repulsive for the chaff of fanfic authors.

marcdragicevic

[134]Mar 11, 2010
    But it's good to be different from each other though.

schillingklaus

[135]Mar 12, 2010

no, being different is a very bad thing

Naruhinaluver92

[136]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 3

secrets710 wrote:
    iZoeyL23 wrote:
    I love Zoey.
    so does chase. and james. and apparently firewire.......

don't forget Logan

schillingklaus

[137]Jun 8, 2010

Logan Reese is nowghere near worthy of Zoey Brooks, as he's too imperfect, as opposed to Spencer Shay

marcdragicevic

[138]Jun 10, 2010

schillingklaus wrote:

Logan Reese is nowghere near worthy of Zoey Brooks, as he's too imperfect, as opposed to Spencer Shay

Did your school teacher forget to tell you about 'full stops' at the end of sentences? Because your point means nothing, if you can't use proper spelling and grammar. What does this mean, "nowghere"? P.S: You're such a troll.

Edited on 06/10/2010 6:59am

schillingklaus

[139]Jun 10, 2010

Drgcevic is such a liar, like all those who make fun of other persons' typoes in order to hide the vanity of their points.

marcdragicevic

[140]Jun 10, 2010
    I'm a liar? I'm not sure if you know what that word means, if you think I'm a liar. (You can't even spell my user name right either).