Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Quark (Quinn/Mark) Discussion Thread

schillingklaus

[21]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 12
    While Quogan is infinitely much worse than Quark, the latter isn't great either. If Mark had been worthy of Quinn, he had enjoyed her asking him for a nose hair for a scientific experiment.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alyssa_forester

[22]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 1
    I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this but I think that DELFIGS should have been the "replacement Chase" instead of introducing a new guy, James Garret. I don't feel James really added anything to the show except to be a quick shew in and shew out for the eventual meant-to-be love of Chase and Zoey in the finale. Delfigs had been with the show so long, we grew to love him and he was hilarious! And to have DELFIGS move in with Logan and Micheal, I think THAT would be a bigger shock/blow up than some random attractive guy with the personalty of a plank. I think Micheal and Logan were more bored to death with James than anything else. It would have been great to bring Mark in more. It would have brought the characters closer together instead of introducing an outsider. I don't think there should have been any new characters brought in to "fill the void" of Chase in season four, they should have just beefed up the Delfigs story line. Granted, Delfigs moving in with Logan and Micheal would be awkward after Delfigs broke up with Quinn and Logan and her started going out. However, Logan and Quinn were keeping it secret, therefore Delfigs wouldn't have known. Plus they could have had the break up of Delfigs and Quinn be less brutal. Instead of leaving her for another girl, maybe Delfigs decides to "give up pleasures of the flesh" rofl. That's exactly something Delfigs would do. I mean, he eats plan potatoes in a napkin for cripes sake. haha

marcdragicevic

[23]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 21
    schillingklaus wrote:
    While Quogan is infinitely much worse than Quark, the latter isn't great either. If Mark had been worthy of Quinn, he had enjoyed her asking him for a nose hair for a scientific experiment.

Quark??

schillingklaus

[24]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 12

'Quark' is the relationship between Quinn and Mark, just like Creddie and Seddie are for Carly/Freddie and Sam/Freddie, respectively.

Mark was never very popular among the viewers of Zoey 101.