Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Reruns of Zoey 101?

gamer_boy997

[1]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 4

Okay, so just a few months ago I watched a couple of episodes of Zoey 101 (they were showing reruns of seasons 2-4 on weekdays to promote Victoria Justice), and I actually got kind of interested in the show. Sadly, they stopped showing reruns back in November for some reason, and all I see now is that very rare occasional episode they show to promote Victoria Justice.

So my question is will Nick every start showing reruns of the show again? More importantly, will they every show season 1?

I do get the TeenNick station, BTW, and I heard it airs reruns, so if someone could tell me when that channel shows reruns, that will be swell as well!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarySnider0

[2]Feb 28, 2010

i don't know if this helps or not but i know i've found a lot of Zoey 101 episodes at tudou.com the sight is in chinese but the episodes are in english just type the one you want into the serech box =)

MarySnider0

[3]Feb 28, 2010

i don't know if this helps or not but i know i've found a lot of Zoey 101 episodes at tudou.com the sight is in chinese but the episodes are in english just type the one you want into the serech box =)

gamer_boy997

[4]May 31, 2010

Good news! (Well, for me anyway)

I was flipping through channels today, and at around noon I noticed that my guide said Drake & Josh was on TeenNick. I decided I might as well watch it. I was shocked however, to find out that they were airing Zoey 101 instead! It turns out they aired a few hours-long marathon (I only got to see a few episodes, though. I had to be somewhere this afternoon), followed by Spring Break-Up (which I managed to see).

I was glad to see this, and took a look online. I remember looking on TeenNick's wikipedia page and it said that Zoey 101 ran until November 27, or something. Now, it says that it ran until November 27, and runs from May 31 to present. I was glad to see this, but I checked TeenNick's site to make sure this was the case. Indeed, it was, atleast for the next couple of days.

marcdragicevic

[5]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 21
    Old news, but they still show re-runs at the moment though.