Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Who wants Zoey 101 to return?

QLquogan

[21]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 6
    ^ Yeah, at first I thought that would've been cool, but now it's just like, meh whatever.

I like your sig by the way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

walkerdoug

[22]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 23
    Its hard to say. I would like a few more episodes to come on, but not for to long.

superkst20

[23]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    YEAH! I totally want more Zoey 101! But I doubt it will happen.. I think they should at least do another zoey 101 movie thats like a hour in a half. There going to have a friends movie so they could pull off Zoey 101!

I was sort of dissappointed in the ending of Zoey 101.. Chase was only there for like ten mins or less..

and Chase getting with Zoey was way too fast.. they could of made it shorted by just going..

Zoey ' somethings missing but I don't know what. Well, I'm breaking up with James. Oh look 2-4 hours later theres Chase thats what was missing! Even though I forgot all about him till now! Yeah, Chase! *kisses* Were together now!'

It really bugged me it was really rushed in my mind granted we got a kiss and claiming them a couple but I was thinking Chase was gonna be there most of the time not just the ending and Zoey was going to have to choose between James and Chase not just break up with him with nothing to do with Chase..

ycc1988

[24]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 20
    superkst20 wrote:
    Zoey ' somethings missing but I don't know what. Well, I'm breaking up with James. Oh look 2-4 hours later theres Chase thats what was missing! Even though I forgot all about him till now! Yeah, Chase! *kisses* Were together now!

Hilarious but true!

AangPhantom777

[25]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 33
    I say we should have an Epilouge-movie kind of thing. Like, longer than Chasing Zoey. I was mad that CZ was only 1 hour long.

missdecember

[26]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 10

Me too. CZ wasn't fulfilling enough.

-Erika

dizneycrazy

[27]Aug 14, 2008
    chasing zoey was closure to the chase/zoey getting together for choey. now we don't have a clue what is going to happen between them so all your left to think is ok choeys together whats going to happen next.

NoWayOut101

[28]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 17
    Chasing Zoey should have been 1 and a half hours to 2 hours long. There should have been more Choey. There was definitely not enough Choey.

superkst20

[29]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    I was kind of ticked when Polar Bears came on for Naked Brothers Band and they got an hour and a half and that was not even a seriosu finally! I'm like what the heck Zoey 101 should of been longer then the NBB!! I garentee Zoey 101 prolly had to shorten Chasing Zoey and take scenes out to fit it into an hour! Most shows do!!

Plus in the fourth season we see scenes at the start of the show that were never shown! The opening credits!

QLquogan

[30]Aug 15, 2008
    superkst20 wrote:
    I was kind of ticked when Polar Bears came on for Naked Brothers Band and they got an hour and a half and that was not even a seriosu finally! I'm like what the heck Zoey 101 should of been longer then the NBB!! I garentee Zoey 101 prolly had to shorten Chasing Zoey and take scenes out to fit it into an hour! Most shows do!!

Plus in the fourth season we see scenes at the start of the show that were never shown! The opening credits!

In the preview, you could hear them saying "Zoey Brooks, and Chase Mathews" Over a loud speaker, which probably meant that they had some sort of prom king/queen thing cut out.

secrets710

[31]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 21
    QLquogan wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    I was kind of ticked when Polar Bears came on for Naked Brothers Band and they got an hour and a half and that was not even a seriosu finally! I'm like what the heck Zoey 101 should of been longer then the NBB!! I garentee Zoey 101 prolly had to shorten Chasing Zoey and take scenes out to fit it into an hour! Most shows do!! Plus in the fourth season we see scenes at the start of the show that were never shown! The opening credits!
    In the preview, you could hear them saying "Zoey Brooks, and Chase Mathews" Over a loud speaker, which probably meant that they had some sort of prom king/queen thing cut out.
    no, actually, there wasnt. well, there could've been. i dont know. it's just that they put in diologue/scenes in the promos that were in other episodes. that 'zoey brooks and chase matthews' part was from spring break up. i checked.
    Edited on 08/15/2008 5:52pm

QLquogan

[32]Aug 16, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    QLquogan wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    I was kind of ticked when Polar Bears came on for Naked Brothers Band and they got an hour and a half and that was not even a seriosu finally! I'm like what the heck Zoey 101 should of been longer then the NBB!! I garentee Zoey 101 prolly had to shorten Chasing Zoey and take scenes out to fit it into an hour! Most shows do!! Plus in the fourth season we see scenes at the start of the show that were never shown! The opening credits!
    no, actually, there wasnt. well, there could've been. i dont know. it's just that they put in diologue/scenes in the promos that were in other episodes. that 'zoey brooks and chase matthews' part was from spring break up. i checked.
    Well that's flump.
    Edited on 08/16/2008 12:44pm

secrets710

[33]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 21
    QLquogan wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    QLquogan wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    Well that's flump.
    i guess. and, nice michael reference there

QLquogan

[34]Aug 16, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    QLquogan wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    QLquogan wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    Well that's flump.
    i guess. and, nice michael reference there

Haha, sometimes I just say drippin/flump without thinking about it.

Katara0017

[35]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 8
    I do the show was ok

AndreaMSkate

[36]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 49
    It was more than OK!!

NoWayOut101

[37]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 17
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    It was more than OK!!

It was definitely more than okay. It was amazing, incredible, one of the best Nickolodeon shows ever, and it was awesome.

shasha2417

[38]Sep 9, 2008
    I really do. It was one of my favorite shows on Nick.

atbg4evs

[39]Sep 9, 2008
    Yeah, it's one of the few shows I like on Nick.

QLquogan

[40]Sep 9, 2008
    atbg4evs wrote:
    Yeah, it's one of the few shows I like on Nick.

Yea that and Avatar..iCarly and Drake and Josh are okay. But Zoey 101 was great.