Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Zoey scripts.

cool_chic

[1]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 20
      Zoey and Chase  are  sitting  by  the  pond . Zoey: Hey , Chase do  u  rember the  first  day  I  was  at  Pca ?  Chase : Yeah . Zoey : and  you  ran  into  a flag pole , then  my  seconed year  you rode your bike  down  the  steps and  both  times  you  fell  to  the ground and  this  year  you  just  fell to  the  ground , no bike  included.Chase: Oh , the irony .  hey  , zo didn't coco say  all the  girls  had to  be  in  the  lounge  at 5:00. Zoey:Yeah,( checks  wacth ) ohh , I got to go.....  Finsh  the  script.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nikki_Girl_27

[2]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 12

cool_chic wrote:
      Zoey and Chase  are  sitting  by  the  pond . Zoey: Hey , Chase do  u  rember the  first  day  I  was  at  Pca ?  Chase : Yeah . Zoey : and  you  ran  into  a flag pole , then  my  seconed year  you rode your bike  down  the  steps and  both  times  you  fell  to  the ground and  this  year  you  just  fell to  the  ground , no bike  included.Chase: Oh , the irony .  hey  , zo didn't coco say  all the  girls  had to  be  in  the  lounge  at 5:00. Zoey:Yeah,( checks  wacth ) ohh , I got to go.....  Finsh  the  script.

"Why did I do that?" Zoey wondered. "Why have I been thinking so much about Chase lately? Ever since I saw him kissing Rebecca I haven't been able to get him out of my head. Chase is a big part of my life and I haven't really ever thought of what my life would be like without him."

Zoey ran inside the lounge to meet up with the girls.

"OK ladies, listen up." Coco said. "There is going to be a Sadi Hawkins Dance this Friday. We are in charge of decorating so we need to decide on a theme. I've already booked a DJ. So put your little brains together and come up with an award winning idea."  Coco leaves the girls to their chatter.

"Wow, can you believe a Sadi Hawkins dance? I wonder who I'm going to ask." Lola said.

"Well, I'm taking Mark, so don't get any ideas!!" Quinn said posessively.

"No worries there." Lola shot back. "Zoey, who are you going to ask?"

"Chase." she said before she had time to think. Quinn and Lola stopped their bickering and turned to stare at her.

"Really?" Lola asked. "You can ask any guy at all and Chase is the first guy that pops into your mind."

"Interesting." Quinn remarked as the two girls shared a knowing glance.

"Guys he's my best friend, who else would I take? It doesn't mean anything!" Zoey answered quickly, she was having a hard time convincing herself of this notion let alone her two friends.

"Sure Zoey. We totally believe you!" Lola said sarcastically.

Before Zoey had time to counter the response the other girls in the group had taken over the main conversation of party theme. After hours of debate it was finally decided that they would do a 50's swing style dance with costumes and everything. Zoey slipped away from the crowd to go think. She wound up back at the pond and began skipping stones across its glassy surface. What did she care if Lola and Quinn had a problem with her asking Chase. He was her friend, right? She could ask him if she wanted to. And yet, there was that nagging notion at her heart that told her there was more than that. More than just being friends. She liked the way his hair was so unruly and his whole face lit up when he laughed. And more than anything she liked the way Chase made her feel like she was the only girl at PCA. She was in the middle of these thoughts when someone disturbed her.

"Hey Zoey!" Chase said happily as he walked up. "I heard about the dance from Lola and she said I needed to come talk to you. What's up?"

"Oh...yeah...um...well...I was like wondering if...well you know you wanted to...um....you know...go to the dance with...um...with me?"

Chase's eyes widened a little. Zoey had never seemed so unsure of herself and it was throwing him off. Why was she so warm all of a sudden? Her face felt flush and she could feel her heart beating too hard against her chest bone. It couldn't be true could it? Did she like Chase, as in like, like Chase?

"Yeah, I would love to go!"

"Great!" she replied breathlessly.

"Zoey, are you OK?"

"Yeah, I think so. I just feel a little lightheaded, thats all."

"Well here, let's sit down."

Chase helped her to the ground and then plopped beside her skipping more stones across the lake. She had never been so keenly aware of Chase's presense as she was at that moment. He was wearing aftershave and its heavy scent smelt so good. The wind was slightly blowing his hair and he was wearing that same happy smile. She must have spaced out for a second because she didn't hear Chase saying her name until he started to shake her.

"Zoey! I said are you OK?"

Without thinking or wondering what the outcome would be, Zoey leaned over, closed her eyes and kissed Chase on the lips. She could feel the surprise, but then she felt the kiss being returned, deeper and purer than any sensation she had ever felt. She felt his arm slip around her waist and she felt her own hands reach up to grasp his neck. The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but that can seem like hours when its pure heaven. She pulled back and opened her eyes. The look on Chase's face was one of complete happiness and shock mixed together.

"I think I love you." Zoey whispered softly unsure of what to do or say next.

"I've always loved you." Chase returned.

The two stared deeply into one anothers eyes for a few moments more, before sealing their new relationship with a blissful, second kiss.  

Well? What do you think?

cool_chic

[3]Nov 20, 2006
     Omg , Nikki_girl27 u  have  done  it  again !  okay  back  to  the  script .  Chase : zoey  I got to go . Zoey kay , I'll  see  u  at  the  dance.  Chase slowly walks  back  to his  dorm with  his  mind   racing  a  mile  a  minute . As he opens  the  door  he's thinking how  are  they  going to explain this to  their   friends. Micheal : Hey ,Chase  u  hear about  the  danc? Chase:I heard about  it ,alright.Logan : whats up with u? Chase : Nothin. Logan : somethings wrong. tell us. Chase:Ok, zoey  asked  me  to  the  dance.Chase felt  bad  about not  telling  them  everything  but  he  felt  that  they probley couldn't handle  the whole  truth. Micheal : dude ,are  u  serious. Chase:yep! okay  Nikki_girl  this  is  where  your  Genius comes  in.

Nikki_Girl_27

[4]Nov 21, 2006

[QUOTE="cool_chic"] Omg , Nikki_girl27 u  have  done  it  again !  okay  back  to  the  script .  Chase : zoey  I got to go . Zoey kay , I'll  see  u  at  the  dance.  Chase slowly walks  back  to his  dorm with  his  mind   racing  a  mile  a  minute . As he opens  the  door  he's thinking how  are  they  going to explain this to  their   friends. Micheal : Hey ,Chase  u  hear about  the  danc? Chase:I heard about  it ,alright.Logan : whats up with u? Chase : Nothin. Logan : somethings wrong. tell us. Chase:Ok, zoey  asked  me  to  the  dance.Chase felt  bad  about not  telling  them  everything  but  he  felt  that  they probley couldn't handle  the whole  truth. Micheal : dude ,are  u  serious. Chase:yep! okay  Nikki_girl  this  is  where  your  Genius comes  in.[/QUOT

"Dude that's great! I really care," Logan said sarcasticaly. "Now on to more important matters. Who do you think I should tell yes to, Cindy Figgler or Brooke Davenport? Both are hot, not as hot as me, but still hot? Come on, feed back."

Chase couldn't focus in on what the two were saying. He walked over the sofa and picked up his chemistry book and became lost in thought. That kiss. Never had Chase felt anything like that. Sure when he kissed Rebecca it was nice, but Zoey's kiss was like fire. It burned into every part of his soul. Where would they go now? How would they explain this to their friends. He had waited so long to finally say that Zoey was his, that he didn't know how to really say that Zoey was his. He didn't even notice that Logan and Michael had left him long ago in his room to his wondering thoughts. Was she going through the same agony in her mind? Did she long desperately to be with him right now as much as he longed to be near her?

He didn't have to wait long for his answer. He heard the tap on the door over every noise in the room. Turning to look he saw Zoey's smiling face.

"Hey. I saw Michael and Logan outside and they said you were out of it. Wanna talk?"

"Yeah, I do."

Zoey walked over and plopped down beside him on the sofa. She sat a little a part from him, which had him a little worried. Was she re-thinking the whole thing? Was he a bad kisser and had he scared her off?

"Did I weird you out down there?" she asked him suddenly.

"What? No, I was worried I weirded you out." he said taking her hands in his.

"No, I just got to thinking how important you are to me and how I really need you there with me...for everything. And when you showed up the only thing I wanted to do was...well...kiss you." she said shyly looking away.

Chase's heart grew three sizes and he felt his face flush.

"Zoey, I have loved you from the first moment I saw you. I've been trying to tell you since that day and I just haven't had the courage to do it because I was so afraid of losing you. You mean too much to me to just blow it and I wanted to be sure that it was right."

"I feel the same way. Chase I need you as both my friend and my boyfriend."

"Ditto, except I need you as a girlfriend, not a boyfriend because if you were a boy then that wou..."

He didn't get to finish. She had leaned over and was kissing him again. He leaned back on the sofa and felt her fall into him snuggling closely. Their lips parted and they stared at he other for a moment.

"And I really need you to keep doing that." Chase said with a grin.

"Ditto," she replied.

This time, Chase pulled her to him and the kiss resumed deeper and longer. The couple never even noticed their four friends watching in total awe and excitement until Michael could take it no longer.

"THANK YOU!!!" he said screamed falling to his knees scaring the cuddling couple.

"Well, it's about time. Although I can't understand what you see in brillo head that you don't see in me." Logan said arrogantly.

"Guys, do you mind. Chase and I were having a very important conversation and we would like to continue it." Zoey said getting up and coming to the door. "So we'll talk to you later." She then promptly shut the door leaving the shocked group outside.

"Now, where were we?" Zoey asked coyly as she snuggled back next to Chase.

"Right about here I think." Chase said caressing her check. The two then resumed their "conversation" and found comfort in finally acknowledging their feelings for each other.

Well? What do you think?

cool_chic

[5]Nov 21, 2006
      Oh ...  my...  gosh  that  was  awesome  I don't think  there  is  a  word  that  would  describe  how  awe  some it  was  .   As  ,they were finshing  their " convertion"  Logan and  Micheal  walked  in   .  Logan : We just  realized  something  this  is  our  room  too. Y'all  have  talked   long  enough .  But  then  they  realized   Zoey and Chase  were not  listening  they  were  still  lip  locking.  then  dustin  came  in  .  Dustin : Zoey! His  eyes  were  bigger than golf  balls .  Zoey: Hey , Dustin . She  said pulling  away from chase . Dustin : U know  dads  rule . Chase : Your  dad  has  a rule , what  rule ?Zoey  rolled  her  eyes . Zoey: dad has  a  rule  that  only  applys to me . And  that  would  be  No Dating or  kissing boys. Dustin: and I promised him  if  I caught u Breaking  that rule that I would  call him.Zoey: You can't  i'll be  grounded  all summer! Chase : All  summer ? Thats kind  of  harss. Zoey : Tell me about it.  Dustin :  I'm  sorry , But i'm leagly obligated to. Zoey : Did dad take  u to  his  law  firm  and  make  u sign  a contract ,again. Dustin : Yeah .Then  he whiped out his cell and dialed their  dads number and walked away .  ...............  Finsh  the  rest.   and  once  again  Nikki _ Girl27 your  Ideas rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And  your  the  nicest person I've  meet on here.

DragonRider1993

[6]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 8

Zoey looked shocked at her little brother. Then she looked, tears in her eyes, at Chase. She grabbed his hand and said, "Come with me."

They left and went to the fountain. They sat there and Zoey said, "I just wanted to to do this one more time." Then they kissed. Then Dustin came and said "ZOEY!" they looked up, shocked, and fell in and died. Then everyone went to the funeral. The end.

cool_chic

[7]Nov 21, 2006
     Okay   , New  rule no  one  dies.    

dacableguy

[8]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 21
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! nicki_girl_27, your writing ability blows me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats great!!!i dont mean to be rude but can we ignor what dragonridder1993 wrote because you two had a good thing going. oh and can i join the story. just when you thought that they'd choke, they lifted thier heads for breath. "Zo im not gonna let Dustin or your dad ruin it for us" said chase at last. zoey smiled and stroked his cheek. suddenly the atmosphere seemed dense. the hairs on chases neck prickled quickly. someone was watching them. they spun around, chases arm still on zoeys waist, as if the were joined to the hip. in front of them was a rather malicous looking rebecca. itd been a while since chase had seen her. in fact the last time he had, she was peircing his bikes wheel with a dinner knife. "aww, look at the happy couple. it makes me sick to look at you two. making out in public. not every one are in their dorms you know!"said rebecca. a bead of sweat trickled down chases back. he growned inwardly.zoey felt him shiver. she knew him so well. " Re- Rebecca, when did you come back?"chase asked wearily. "that doesnt matter, what matters is how im gonna get back at you two. you better be careful chase. look out for your little girlfriend, anything could happen to her while your away. she could 'accidently' fall down the stairs" replied rebecca. "you wouldnt dare touch me, do you hear me?" zoey finally said. Rebbeca scwoled then turn on her heels and walked off. chase and zoey were left in the dark, unsure what to do.                                                                               was this okay, if you dont like it you could just forget it. its my first time doing this so please go easy on me!
    Edited on 11/22/2006 9:11am
    Edited 3 total times.

Nikki_Girl_27

[9]Nov 22, 2006

dacableguy wrote:
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! nicki_girl_27, your writing ability blows me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats great!!!i dont mean to be rude but can we ignor what dragonridder1993 wrote because you two had a good thing going. oh and can i join the story. just when you thought that they'd choke, they lifted thier heads for breath. "Zo im not gonna let Dustin or your dad ruin it for us" said chase at last. zoey smiled and stroked his cheek. suddenly the atmosphere seemed dense. the hairs on chases neck prickled quickly. someone was watching them. they spun around, chases arm still on zoeys waist, as if the were joined to the hip. in front of them was a rather malicous looking rebecca. itd been a while since chase had seen her. in fact the last time he had, she was peircing his bikes wheel with a dinner knife. "aww, look at the happy couple. it makes me sick to look at you two. making out in public. not every one are in their dorms you know!"said rebecca. a bead of sweat trickled down chases back. he growned inwardly.zoey felt him shiver. she knew him so well. " Re- Rebecca, when did you come back?"chase asked wearily. "that doesnt matter, what matters is how im gonna get back at you two. you better be careful chase. look out for your little girlfriend, anything could happen to her while your away. she could 'accidently' fall down the stairs" replied rebecca. "you wouldnt dare touch me, do you hear me?" zoey finally said. Rebbeca scwoled then turn on her heels and walked off. chase and zoey were left in the dark, unsure what to do.                                                                               was this okay, if you dont like it you could just forget it. its my first time doing this so please go easy on me!

You're doing great and thanks for the compliment! I love the twist that you've given me to work with!! Here we go...

"Explain to me again why you dated her?" Zoey asked Chase as he helped her out of the fountain.

"Well, it was right after that whole spring break incident. I had tried to tell you then that I loved you, I even sent it to your Texmate, but when you lost it I took that as a sign that we were supposed to just be friends."

"Oh. I'm sorry I was so dense. Lola and Quinn tried to tell me that you liked me, but I thought they were just spacey you know?"

"Yeah, listen Zo, don't worry about this whole thing with your dad. I'm sure that he won't make a big deal out of it...right?"

Zoey had pulled out her cell phone and was busily punching in a number.

"Dustin may have to call dad immediately, but I know who to call to bypass all of this...Hey mom! Have you talked to dad yet?....Well, there is something I need to talk to you about. Do you remember Chase?"

Chase sat there shivering while Zoey told the whole story to her mom. He thought back to Rebecca's cruel face as she threatened Zoey. What if she did carry out a sickening plot to hurt her? How could he protect Zoey twenty four hours a day?

"...thanks mom, that really means a lot to me. Sure, you and dad are both invited to the dance and you can meet Chase there...I love you too, bye!!"

As she hung up the phone she threw her arms around Chase sending them both off balance and back into the freezing fountain. The resurfaced out of breath and shivering.

"Well, my mom says that its OK for me to date you, but she and dad do have to give you their approval at the dance on Friday."

"Great. Let me get you home, OK?"

Chase put his arm around Zoey and together they crawled back out of the fountain. They walked back across the campus in the dark shaking from the cold, but holding onto each other to stay warm.

"Chase, are you OK? You haven't said two words?"

"No, I'm not OK, I'm worried. You may not be afraid of Rebecca, but I'm worried about what she will do to you. Zoey, you are the most important thing in my life. You always have been. If anything happened to you, I couldn't make it." Chase said quietly looking down.

Zoey stopped him in his path.

"Chase, I know that you will protect me, but I am not going to live in fear of that little twerp. You and I are together now, she had you and she blew it, so she's just going to have to deal with that."

"Yeah, but Zoey, what if she tries to hurt you?"

"Oh, I think I have a solution to all my defense needs and her name is Quinn." Zoey said with a smile as the two resumed their walk up to the dorms.

"Come on in and we can get you dried off. Some of your basketball clothes got mixed up with mine that day we did laundry together so you can change into something dry." Zoey said.

The two entered the building hand in hand and proceeded down the hall to her room. Quinn and Lola were sitting on the sofa talking about the kissing couple as they entered.

"OK, no more stalling, what is up, we want all the info, how long did you kiss, what was it like, are you guys like dating, are you going to get married, what about Zoey's dad's rule, why are you wet, is it going to be a big wedding..."

"LOLA!" Zoey shouted, cutting Lola off before she could continue her ramblings. "Could we change first, we are freezing."

Zoey sent Chase with his clothes to a place safe from prying eyes, while she went and changed in the bathroom. She put on her cutest PJ's and waited for him to return. She had never acted so silly before and it felt good to finally act girly with him. It was like she had known all along she loved Chase, but was afraid to admit it herself. She needed to tell him that. While she waited she related the whole story to an impatient Lola and Quinn. He came back in a few seconds later and seemed to stop in his tracks when he saw her. She saw the blush in his face and the hesitation in his eyes as if he were wondering if it was OK to see her in the cute pink heart jammies.

"Hey you," she said happily, standing up and going over to see him. "I was wondering if you were coming back."

"Yeah, well I wanted to say good-night and talk to Quinn about the whole Rebecca thing."

"Oh, I've got the Rebecca thing handled." Quinn said picking up her partical neutralizer and cocking the trigger.

"Quinn, you cannot vaporize her. Figure something else out." Zoey said turning back to Chase. "Now, I belive that you wanted to tell me good-night?"

"Yeah, I did." Chase said taking her in his arms.

"Oh, my gosh, they are going to kiss right here!" Lola said squealing happily.

"You two, out in the hall." Zoey said firmly.

The two girls hung their shoulders and stuck out their tongues as they passed, closing the door behind them. Before Zoey had time to say anything Chase had scooped her tightly to him and was kissing her again. She sighed inwardly and felt herself give in to it blissfully. She wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the embrace. It was then that she noticed something wet on her cheek. She opened her eyes slightly and saw that Chase was crying. Not hard, but small tears were escaping his eyes.

"What's wrong," she said worridly, pulling back.

"Zoey, whether you're worried or not, I am. Rebecca is crazy. She flattened my bike tires with a steak knife, she tried to push me down the big stairs over by the quad, and she let a snake go in my room, a poisonous snake! I'm just glad that Logan's weights fell off the table and squished it. I thought we would be safe when she was kicked off PCA campus, but I don't know how or why she is back." Chase said breathlessly. "All I know, is that tomorrow I am going to the Dean and tell him everything. Well, maybe not the part about me kissing you in your dorm, he might not like that, but I'm going to tell him everything about Rebecca."

"Chase, I know that you will do whatever you need to to protect me. I believe in you."

He leaned down slowly this time and kissed her oh, so tenderly. It was perfect. His arms encircled her waist and his hands were on the small of her back. She pressed her own arms to his chest and snuggled closer to him. Out of all the kisses in all the world between every lover who had ever kissed, this kiss riveled them all. When they parted it was Zoey who was crying, but these were tears of happiness.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he whispered and opened the door, letting a stunned Lola and Quinn tumble in to the floor. "Well good-night!"

"Night." Zoey said wiping her eyes and shutting the door.

She helped Lola and Quinn to their feet and went straight to her window side bed. She watched Chase exit the building and saw him turn around and smile at her window. She laid her head on her pillow ignoring everything Lola and Quinn were saying and drifted off into blissful sleep. Her dreams were filled with images of Chase. She remembered every moment that they had spent together and relived them with happiness. She didn't start to wake up until the first rays of sunshine began to sneak into her eyes. She lazily opened them and was instantly aware that something was wrong. Her eyes shot open to reveal a message left in the night.

YOU WILL PAY BROOKS!!!

The letters were scrawled across her window in big, red, dripping strokes.

OK, so I took a line from the Princess bride, but what did you think? I love scary movies so this could be really fun!!!

cool_chic

[10]Nov 22, 2006
    Okay ,  that  was  AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Zoey woke  up  quinn and  lola.Quinn : Zoey(picking  up  her  tazer ) U r   not  leaving  this  room and  this  time  your NOT stopping me!Quinn marched out of their  room, then  came  back  in.Quinn: Where  is  rebbeca's  room? Zoey : Theres  no  way  of  telling. Lola : This  is  getting  out  of  hand, is  chase  going  to  the  dean  today? Zoey :Yeah, I  got  to  tell him about  this.She picked up her  cell and punched  in  his  number.Zoey:Chase , Yeah I got  to tell u  something  rebbeca threatened me  again , but  thuis  time  it's  in  paint.Chase  : Paint? ..............

cool_chic

[11]Nov 22, 2006
    Dacableguy  your  doing  great , much  better than me.

cool_chic

[12]Nov 22, 2006
    Zoey : yeah , paint.and its written on the  window  . Chase : Okay , Thats IT !I 'm going to dean rivers right now and your coming with me. At the  deans office zoey  knocks on the  door . Dean : come in. Zoey : Dean rivers , umm we really need to talk  to u. Chase : It's about   ..... Rebecaa. Dean : I  suspended her  whats wrong . Zoey : Shes kinda of  back and she threatened me .  Dean : She is BACK!How did she threaten U? Zoey :Well , She told me last night that she would hurt me and This morning I woke up and  saw  that  someone ,most likely her , wrote" You'll pay Brooks." on my  dorm window. Dean : I see ,and I rember chase here telling me she flatened his bike tires with a steak knife ,tried to  push him down the stairs and  put a snake in his room.......

cool_chic

[13]Nov 22, 2006
    Chase : yes , I have  a qustion ? Dean: Okay , Chase : How  did  she  get  back on campus? Then that feeling  came back to chase , the  one he had  at the fountain he turned around to see the treachrous  Rebbeca standing in the  door way . Rebbeca : Oh, I belive  I can  answer  that one ............    What  do  u  think?

MILEYFAN01

[14]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 9

These scripts are too funny! They are awesome! You guys have a wonderful I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N!

cool_chic

[15]Nov 23, 2006
    Thanks ,mileyfan u r welcome  to join us! Dean : Rebbeca , i kicked u off campus why are u? , how  are u? Evil girl: Oh , your  qustions will be answered . First, i'm back  because  I want  revenge. Seconed , how  i'm back  is well i just am. And  i'm staying  some where u won't ever find me .( Insert treachreous  laugh) . Oh , and by the way zoey u really shouldn't have  left  your  rommies alone ( Insert more Treachreous laughter) zoey : what did u do?  Evilgirl: you'll find  out soon . ( insert evil smile) ...............
    Edited on 11/23/2006 6:08pm

dacableguy

[16]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 21
    thanks guys, rebecca smirked malevolently as she put one hand on her hip. " im back, and im here to stay" retorted rebecca.
    "not if i have anything to do with it, young lady you are in so much trouble. do you understand the reprocautions you'lll recieved because of this... this...intolarable behaviour. you'll get kicked out" replied dean rivers, trying as much as he could to seem threatening. "Deany deany deany, you just dont know what your getting yourself into. you are obviously not aware that my uncle is gonvernor Richmond" rebecca replied with as much attitude as any diva in the world. deans eyes zoey sighed. dean rivers' 'threatening' was about as threatening as a cabbage.
    " oh, i see. well you'd better stay in your place, and behave yourself miss richmond"

"dean, why d'you do that" chase couldnt help saying.
    rebecca smiled because she got the satisfaction she was out for. "well, toodles. ive got more...important things to do" said rebecca. she giggled, turned for the door, the spun back around. she walked up to zoey. chase jumped from his seat, fist clenched, body shaking. "remember zoey, i'll get you in my own time!" rebecca said as calm as ever.
    " back off you little bitc-" zoey started but was cu of by the dean
    "hey, hey young ladies, lets not fight." dean said. he obviously wasnt in the mood for fighting.
    "hmm, hm hm hm hm" rebcca gigled as she left the now dense office.
    "dean, not to be rude but, why did you go all nervous and afraid when that bit-... i mean rebecca said that her uncle is governor richmond" chase asked. the dean whimpered slightly at the mention of the name 'richmond'.
    "i'll tell you on one condition. you wont say a thing to governer richmond." said the dean, who seemed quiet. but more importantly, and what chase and zoey had noticed most,was that he was scard.

please you guys continue, what do you think by the way?

cool_chic

[17]Nov 23, 2006
    It was good.  Dean : See , richmond  has  tried to shut down pca.......

lovejoy232

[18]Nov 23, 2006

How about if both Logan & Chase want to take Zoey? It might go something like this:

Logan: I'm gonna take Zoey to the Sadie Hawkins dance.

Chase: No I am.

Michael: Well, figure it out already.  YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Logan & Chase: I'm gonna take Zoey.  No, I am.

Michael: We'll flip a coin.  Tails, Logan takes Zoey.  Heads, Chase takes Zoey.  Ready?

Chase & Logan: Yes.

Michael: Heads.

Chase: Yay!!! I get to take Zoey!!!!

Logan: Oh man, I wanted to take her.

cool_chic

[19]Nov 23, 2006

Chase: Shut Down Pca? Why ? Dean: Because , I  kicked Rebbeca out.

cool_chic

[20]Nov 23, 2006
    Umm, not to be rude but lets keep on going like we were.Kk . Not trying to be mean.