Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Zoey scripts.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[41]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 12

-----ZOEY,LOLA & QUINN's SUITE-----

Lola got out of the bathroom with her hair blow-dryed perfectly staight it almost looked fake. She was wearing a pair of Girl-size 7-jeans that were tight all around except for the bottom with had flare. She was wearing a brown and pale pink striped mini dress with ruffles on the sleeves. She was wearing high-heeled brown swede boots  to go  with the look.

Quinn: Aren't those your mother's?

Lola: She said I could wear them. Stars always look gorgoues. And besides, NewYork City is known to be the fashion capital of the world. All the diegner studios are here and every single store, excluding the couture ones are here in this very CITY! (She screamed aand cried into a fit of giggles) And besides, I must always look amazing just in case anyone wants my autograph!

(Zoey and Quinn rolled their eyes. Lola was getting a tad-annoying with her frequent little celebrity-I'm-a-star-and-your-not-and-its-my-time-to-shine rutene. But they laughed anyway because it was vaction time! And it was christmas time, time to be happy and joyful, Even for snobby star-shining best friends.)

Quinn was wearing a light blue camisole with an off-white caridgan on top. She had her long hair sscrunched and was wearing it down with little-rymestone barrettes. She wore a dark deniem mini skirt with little ruffles and knee-high beige Ugg boots. Zoey always thought she was pretty in a werid way, but she looked beautiful.

Zoey: Wow! Quinn you look soo cute!

Quinn smiled: Thanks!

Quinn and Lola: Well Zoey you always look pretty! But whhat? Is your extra makeup you wearing?

Zoey: thanks guys but shutup.

Lola: yeeah we know whats that for! ( Lolas face turn red)

Zoey: why are you blushing?

Quinn: LOLAS DATEING MICHEAL!!!

Zoey: Since when? ( Zoey's eyes opened)

Lola: I told you last night. But I guess Chase made your mind blank AGAIN!

(Zoey blushed): sorry

Lola: Its okay I love you! ( Suddenly Lola's cell rings she picks up after 2 rings): Helllo? ...Oh hey mom!....Of course!.. Be right down! (Lola snaped her phone shut) I have my first rehersal for the RadioCity Christmas Show! And my mom will take you to a musical. Kay? And then after that we'll tour Times Aquare and then go out to dinner!! Yayy! Our 2nd day in NewYork and its going to be amazing!

Cool & Quinn: Cool! (They all giggled and pushed open the door the suite) Zoey was wearing Citzen of Hummanty jeans, they wear tight but cute. Over that she wore a 3/4 sleeve dark pink shirt, purposly long to hit her jeans with a cute surrounding edge. She wore cute pink ballet flats that had a cute leather bow that went across your toes.  she bought it yesterday at a store nExt to Restaurant 21. It was a cute boutique called Ny Girl, and they had cute clothes that were at good prices. She saw those flats and knew she must buy them. Acurley Chasde bought them but she loved both him and the flats. She was the only one of the three not wearing boots but she was always the one to stand out. Her hair was straighted and partially tied back with a white satin bow.

They met up with the guys and got on their coats, Zoey bought a cute pink and grey Northface jacket--which in this city was considered fashionable and cool, whicvh zoey though it was but she  wanted to give it the Zoey-touch.  Zoey and Quinn got ones too but they where  in diffrent color. Zoey and Chase held hands as Lola's mom franticfally whistled for a cab outside the Ritz. while Lola got a ride in a limo to RadioCity Music Hall, the other took a ride to the Gershwin THeatre on 51st and Broadway. It was for the amazing show Wicked, which they al semi-heard about in CAlifornia but being at a boarding school didn't really give them opportunities. The excited kids sniled and screeched as the  entered front row center in the huge theater. Zoey and Chase sat next to each other holding hands as so did Lola and Micheal. Quinn and LOgan sat there impatiently waiting for the show to start. And Lola's mom frantically talked on her cellphone like a crazed manic. Zoey read her play bill. This looked like an amazing show and witch chase at her side in a  dark tgheatre with a grerat show in the middle of amazing NewYork, she loved her life so all so could do is kiss Chase loveingly while Micheal and Lola werent smack their lips together.

Aunooncer Man: There is No photography to be taken during the show., All cell phones must be turned offf...

blah, blah.. let the show begin and the amazing amount of true love shine through

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[42]Nov 30, 2006
    ( P. S. girles, you don't need to include anything about Wicked into the next entry, if you don't want to because I relize that some of you may not know anything about the show. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying...)

kay happy writing

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[43]Nov 30, 2006

LIKE?

cool_chic

[44]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 20
     Zoey , who really  wasn't watching the show  more like  watching  chase  couldn't  get  over  the  fact  she  actually had  a BOYFRIEND ! she'd never really had  a boyfriend , let alone been kissed . Chase  was  the  boy  who  gave  her  , her first KISS. She had  to tell  him that. after the  show  Zoey pulled  chase  aside . Zoey : Chase ,  I got  to tell  u something. Chase : What? Zoey : Well , I haven't had  that much dating experince, in fact  you  gave  me  my first kiss.Chase : Well , any  boy  would  have to be crazy  not to  kiss you! Then he leaned in and  kissed her on the lips , they  were warm , was  she  getting sick?Chase  pulled away an put  his  hand on her forehead, she was  burning up . Chase : Zo , your forehead is  really warm, you look  pale here lets  go tell  the  others  you  can't go ...... Zoey: but,.Chase : Your not  going! and neither  am i . Zoey : Chase, don't let me stop you from your  fun I'll go back myself. Chase : and  risk u  being  kiddnapped , these streets are  rough , I'm going  with you.Chase put  his arm around  her  and started to  walk.Chase : Guys, zoey's not feeling to  well.zoey head was  laying on chase's shoulder , her eyes  closed. Chase : We have  to go back to the hotel. Micheal :  Chase  , can  me  and  logan talk to you  for  a  sec?Chase : Sure , zoey  wake  up.  Chase , Micheal and  Logan walked  to  the  side. Micheal : Uhh , don't you  want  to spend  time  with us to? Chase : Yeah , but i can't just  let her go  back by  her self. Logan : Oh , so  she 's the  most  important thing  in  your  life . Chase : Yeah. Logan : any dude , who  would  chose a  girl over his friends is  wacked.Chase : But, .Micheal: You  know  what , save it! Go and hang  out  with your  girlfriend , over  to the  other side  Lola and Quinn were  having  the same talk with zoey .Zoey : Guys , I'm not  feeling  well, okay,. Lola : Whatever, u just want  to be  alone  with your boyfriend . Quinn : Zoey , I thought u were honest , if  u were  you'd  be  strait  up  and tell us  you  don't want  to hang  out  with us. Lola and Quinn walk off.Chase   and  zoey head  back to  the  hotel , in silence.  HOW  DID  I DO?What do u think?

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[45]Dec 1, 2006

Amnazing Job and a great twist on the plot

As they reached 5th Avenue, Chase coundnt take it anymore. The girl hes always loved and wanted her to be his or his 2 best guyfriends and room-mates back at PCA. He didn't want to lose Zoey, but what could he do.  Chase suddenly had an urge to just grab Zoey and kiss for a very long time, with all of NewYork's beautiful surroundings in the back. Who needed friends when he had Zoey? And who cares about Lola's stupioed show, he thought she was nice but she was acting like a total snob in the starlight. And her hookup with Micheal was as disturbing as the signs that Logan and Quinn were signaling  eachother during the show. It seemed after he got Zoey, everyone needed to hookup with the other members in the group like a mismatch of diffrent personalities. Micheal with LOLA? Talk about oppisites! He couldn't take it any longer, he grabed zoey and leaned her anganst a tall studio-style buliding and went straight for her lips. Craving her candyt-sweet lipgloss on her soft lips.

As they kissed, Zoey was as shgocked as satified. She was glad that Chase wasn't going to dump her. But should she dump him.. I mean relationships can't last forever, right? Chase was her first boyfriend and although she loved him not just as a friend but as a now a bofriend... she just didnt know. They was other boys out there but why end something thaty just started. She loved Lola and Quinn more than anything. And Micheal and sometimes Logan. But come on, Quinn and Lola were the ones that on her FIRST day back were telling her about CHase's love and how they'be a cute couple forever and all that. They obviously jealous and obviously needed to just relax and enjoy the city. I mean this was Christmas Break, right? They were in New York City, the best place to be for this time of year, and they were soppost to have love, faith, hope.. you know Christmas spirit. She suddenly pulled away. "Chase, we'll makeup with everyone later!" she cried grabbing his arm, "Its just you and me, alone in New York,  Christmas Time. And were finally alone. Why waste it?"

Chase and Zoey ran to Rockfeller center. They went down atleast a million city blocks but who cared? They ran to the tree kissed and took pictures with the fake-Santa Claus. They went ice scating and when Zoey almost fell Chase was there to catch her. Romantly, cliche but still romantic. Thery shared a hot cocoa and went to FAO Swartz just as they planned. Looking and running around the store like thry were 5 again. They even went to TRL in Times Square and watched from the 200in plasma screen on the side of the buliding. They went down 7th Avenue and going into expensive stores like Jeffrey and Bendals and Barneys NewYork but they didn't care. They looked at the ricdiously priced items and laughed. They had a blast! When suddenly Zoey's cell rang.

"Hello?....Oh hi.. yes we forgive you .. yeah we'll be there soon.. kay? Are the guys still mad...Thank god!.. kay! byee." Zoey snapped her phone shut. "They totalled forgiven us. See? But they thought we got kidnapped or died. Hahaha" Zoey laughhed and Chase laughed  too" Thank you lord." he exclaimed laughing and were too tired to walk back to the Ritz so they grasbbed a cab and it took them to the hotel.  When they got there, their friends were waiting in the loby.

"I can't wait til tonbihght!" lola excalimed, hugging Zoey. "What tonight?" Zoey asked. "MyOPENING NIGHT SILLY!" Lola excklaimed. Zoey coundnt believe it wasd christmas eve aklready. "Well what are you waiting for? Lets get ready!" "Yeah," logan said " My hair looks terrible!" Everyone laughed as thery shared a ritz-clear-glass elevator up to the rooms to get ready.

How was that?

cool_chic

[46]Dec 2, 2006
    As  the  gang  was  getting   ready , evil  lurked   near  by  , can  you  guess  who  it  was ? yep , the  treacherous rebbeca  and  her  new  boy  friend Vince Blake!  They  were  the  perfect  couple and  had  lot's  in comon , okay not  much  but  their  was  one  thing  they had  in common  : They  hated   Chase  and his friends, well rebbeca  hated chase and  zoey, and vince hated  Chase , Micheal  and logan , But he acctually  liked  zoey  and  they  would  do  anything  to break  them up!Rebbeca  wanted  chase and apparently vince  wanted  zoey , they  were  going  to  hypnotize  chase  and  zoey  but  little  did  they  know   hypnosis  couldn't   break true  love and zoey  and  chase  knew  what   they  were  up  to. Like the twist? How did  I do?
    Edited on 12/02/2006 2:56pm

heyman_sucks

[47]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 2
    i know this doesnt add to this story but id just like to say that i think the people writing this Christmas episode are doing great and if you could write more it would be good.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[48]Dec 4, 2006

Everyone was dressed up for Lola's show. Zoey was wearing a silk camisole in black with brown uggs and flare jeans in dark deniem. It was beyond cute, her hair blown out  with sparkling lpgloss, citrus-tropical perfume, and her eyes shimmered with silver glitter dust. Quinn was dressed in a deep red short-dress in woolknit. (She bought it at a new place on 7th Ave. and Madison called Hepburn smiles, a Audrey Hepburn-styule store that sells vintage) With the minidress she wore wide-spaced white fishnets, with pantant leather black stelitos with a mini heel. Logan coundn't stop staring at her... scary or whhat..? Micheal kept bragging that Lola looked hot in her rockette costume. But Chase and Zoey were surprisly quiet. "Dude," Miceal half whispered to Chase, as they were waiting for their limo to take them to RadioCity. "Whats up with you and zoey? You didn't even say anything to here. Dude, she looks hot, why don't you tell her?" Micheal urged.

Chase was deffinally the jealous type. But he didn't want to say anything about it to Micheal because a) he was right and b) he didn't want to start a fight with Micheal because less than 2 hours ago there was a fight. "Okay," Chase said sheepishly. He stared at Zoey, he never thought Zoey wasn't hot, she was more than that, beautiful, she was beautiful. "Hey Zo, you look beautiful." Chase said, kissing her cold cheek softly. It was soft, flawless, and alittle rosy from the cold. "Hey handsome" she saud, not even feeling like a geek saying it. "You saw that Rebecca and ..... are going to the show tonight?" She asked. "Yeeah." he said unsmiling. "She better not go up to me. i hate here. Logan says she likles me but I don't care, I just want to be with you" Zoey suddenly felt the embrace of true love. They kissed feeling hot and cold at the same time until... the limo pulled up, shiny, long, black and NewYork-beauty and totally cool. "Lets go!" Micheal called out. Everyone cheered and ran into the limo to escape the freezing weather. Logan sat next to Quinn. Zoey next to Chase and Micheal next to... Zoey.. It was unusual but Chase could sence something was up. Micheal likes Zoey once he finally got her which is what he wanted in the begginging even though hes going out with Lola? And that werid Logan hitting on Quinn thing was getting kind of irratic. It was a good thing they would be locked up in a room filled with sweaty kids, christmas spirit, and Lola-turned-snobby-starlight star for the first time in her life.Yippe!. He stared at the window, it began to snow. He never saw snow before and it was beautiful but the only thing that came to his mind was that cold jealous feeling in the pit of his stomach and they didn't even see Rebecca yet. Another yippe!

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[49]Dec 4, 2006
    P.s. thanks heyman_sucks for the comment

dacableguy

[50]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 21
    could every one please stop posting while i write mine please please????

dacableguy

[51]Dec 5, 2006
    zoey and chase sat staring in aww as the looked out of the window. zoey was looking at all the pedestrians rushing around for their last minute christmas shopping. it reminded zoey of the time when her mom forgot to buy turkey, so at the store, she almost gave another mom a black eye just over a turkey! zoey had learned an important lesson that day.strange, but true. she had learn that Brooks women never give up. her mother said before marrying zoeys dad, she was weak but zoeys grandmother gave zoeys mother some advice that all brooks women should give to their daughter in laws or daughters. this advice was going to be put into practice.soon. zoey could feel it in every calm breath she took, evry time she laughed, she'd known something was up.

chase was close to shouting after micheal kept on stealing glances at zoey, in particular, her legs! chases ears were burining, he was scared his cheeks were going to turned to tat scarelet color it usually did. just when chase was about to flipp his lid, the limo pulled up and the door opened.lola stepped out followed by micheal, who was followed by quinn followed by logan whos irratic behaviour had elavated since the beggining of the car ride - he was now staring at quinns butt while she climbed out!zoey whispered hushily" whats up with him? does he really like quinn?does she know? " she was so suprised at what logan was doing. chase and zoey giggled amongst themselves. "look im on the red carpet! i wonder whether brad pitt will come? he should, me and him go way back..." dramatised lola. "umm, baby, u do know this a blue carpet right?" laughed micheal.

everyone was gathered round outside, waving around there tickets excitedly.chase saw this as an oppitunity.
    he grabbed micheal and pulled him to aside.
    "dude, whats up?" micheal exclaimed.
    "you, thats whats up. youve been staring at zoey all day, whats up with you?
    "what d'you mean 'staring at zoey'? asked micheal cluelessly.
    "you know what i mean, youve been looking at zoey, in the limo you was even...even staring at her legs!" gulped chase. there was no point in not speaking his mind, afterall he'd said something already. "her legs? why would i be st-, wait a minute, are you jelous?" micheal asked more confidently. chase began to wish he hadnt said anything now.he didnt like fighting at all."i-i- wait dont change the subject!why do it, why was u doing it?"

lola was preparing in the make up room.over by zoey,quinn and logan, there was an evil atmosphere thick enough to slice with a knife.quinn felt something was up. "zo, whats up, u seem as upset as i was when my alpaca was sick." asked quinn.
    "nothing, tonight just seems... a little differnt" replied zoey. quinn and logan exchanged looks at zoeys answer. quinn and zoey had been friends for 3 years and zoey already felt like a sister to her.
    just then logan smled at quinn, she blushed but looked away. she kept thinking : think about mark, thinak about mark. however suddnely a voice startled quinns thinking.a voice so maleavolent it could make the devil seem good.
    "logan, logan, logan, ou just dont know when to stop flirting do you?"quinn zipped around and saw rebecca standing thee. with vince blake. hell broke loose. quinn pulled out her tazer, micheal and chase ran over, zoey clenched her fists and logan frowned .

dacableguy

[52]Dec 5, 2006
    okay, what do u guys think? carry on posting!

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[53]Dec 5, 2006

amazing add to the drama!! I loved it.

Rebecca in her usually slutty-ness let go of Vince's hand and ziped down her grey pleated wool coat. Her hair was pulled up into a high 60's pony tail, wearing those utltra slutty fishnights with knee-high blue meatlic 5-inch heels with a light blue tight minidress. That whore, zoey thought.  Rebecca walked right up to Chase and kissed him. Hard, rough, unladylike on the mouth. Everyone gasped.

"Rebecca? What are you doing?" Chase exclaimed. "I told you were done. I'm with Zoey now!" Rebecca smirked. "Well if your with Rebecca then I get Zoey!" Vince remrked. He ran over and smacled her butt and kissed her hard on the mouth, in view of everyone. "What the hell man?! I'm with Zoey!! I've known her forever!" Micheal screamed, pushing Vince over, and diving into her mouth, hard."MICHEAL!" lola screeched.  "Guys," Zoey said breathlessly. Her face was now alittle flush. Is she cold or is she blashing, Chase thoughht first. But wait, 2 guys kissed her. Rebecca kissed him. "Okay guys what the heck is going on here? Zoey's my girlfrienbd and Rebecca insn't. And your not her boyfriend, either!" he screameds. He fekt very protective over Zoey. Then he thought about something" Micheal what was that all about? Dude you know what Zoey means to me!""Yeah, MICHEAL! we are over! I never even thought you were CUTE!" Lola quivered. And then started to cry but stopped, "Whatever, Micheal some boyfriend you are!" Then without any thought Lola went up to Logan and kissed him, hard. "Wow, your hot" he said sheepishly. Then the two of them left the scence. " And to think that Logan Reese was fliting with me! Who cares! I have Mark back home! See you in the theatre Zo!" Quinn remarked in a fast pace. She stormed off.

Zoey cioundn't believe that the hot Vince Blake just kissed her. But Micheal? ew! He's alright as a friend but umm.. no comment. But then she thought about Chase her real boyfriend and how he is just standing there tence whil,e Rebecca tries to wrap her hands around him. That slut. "Hey Rebecca," Zoey said cofiendly, she pushed her off Chasse and Chase wrapped her body in his. "And Vince and Micheal. Why don't you just all get a life, ok? Micheal, you wanted me and Chase to be together for soo long! How could you? And you were with Lola!""I don't know what I was douing. There, sorry. Sorry Chase and Zoey." Micheal suddenly felt bad. "still friends?" He smiled. Zoey thought the awkwards kiss was one but she just coundnt stop being goiod friend. "Friends.." Zoey said finally. " I guess so." Chase remarked looking at his shoes. "And Rebecca," Zoey stated. "Why don't you just go with your own little boyfriend for once. Because obviously this one is over you, and it will never be yours." Rebecca slapped her face and Zoey replyed by riopping her ticket out of her hand and riped into a million puieces and kissed Chase in one breath. "Ciao!" Zoey and Chase exclaimed, slapping high 5 and running off into the theatre. Leaving behind a way cluelesss Vince Blake, and a furious Rebecca. But then Zory quickly turned around and called over a taxi. She shoved rebecca inside and told the cab to leave her off in Kansas. She shoved vince Blake in the car and kissed him. "Make sure she gets to Kasnsas,alright." Okay" he said. Rebecca screamed but Vince calmed her down with a kiss. Maybe there she can learn to stay away, hopefully it would work. "Common Zoey!" chase called. "Ready?" she asked. "Yup." And they hooked arms and shared a small lovely real-true-love kiss before heading inside the beautiful, new-york monimemt filled with people. Christmas carols were being sang everywhere and it frinally seemed as if the drama was finaly over and it was time for a real-true-love-Christmas-in-New-York-city-expereience! Showtime.

dacableguy

[54]Dec 6, 2006
    shall we skip lola's show and just go for a special new years episode?

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[55]Dec 6, 2006
    surre Start it off, i think they should still be in new york though. times square. what do you think?

coolman78

[56]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    nicky you rock

dacableguy

[57]Dec 6, 2006
    okay
    hey guys could we concentrate on other characters point of view now like im concentrating on quinn.

time sqaure was milling with people for the new years eve celebration. it was exactly 2 hours until midnight. quinn had got a text message on her T2. the T2 was an invention she came up with. it was a teckmate 2but shortened to t2. t1s were now being sold worldwide thanks to logans dads dumb tv show, which just got cancelled! hopefully logans dad would go bankrupted and logans beauty products will be reposessed thought a rather spiteful quinn. she remembered all the times he called her a spaz. and she hated him. but couldnt help being atttracted to him. on christmas day, he had pulled her aside to speak to her. okay, not speak, more like make out. quinn was in so much shock, she pulled out her tazer and shocked him. she ended up leaving the bathroom, saying logan slipped and was unconcious. he didnt ake up until the turkey was ready!and now that she had got eye contacts(whilst out on the 26th of december her and the girls got contacts and she ditched the glasses.) quinn looked really good. in the words of logan, she was now classified as a'hottie with a great body' !!!
    she flipped out her T2 and read her text 'happy new years im.....missing u.oh and im not coming back to pca after the christmas break.bye' quinn stared at the text, reading it and re-reading it in disbelief. the idiot decided to tell her by text. and he did it so casually! so that was it! mark and quinn were no more. quinns mind began to race. what was going on? she felt dizzy. her mind went blank.silence.
    zoey watched quinn pass out dangerously. every one gathered around as she collapsed on the floor.

i now this sounds a little far fretched but what do u think. its not up to my usual standar because i had to rush because my moms calling me for dinner. bye

cool_chic

[58]Dec 6, 2006
    Sorry, guys  i not  in  a really writtening type  mood , read  my blog  and you'll know why.

The_Tradge

[59]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 8
    sarahLuVsY0ux3 wrote:

LIKE?

It looks like Chase has 3 arms! haha

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[60]Dec 7, 2006

"Quinn, Quin, Quin?! Are you ALRIGHT?!! QUINN?!"  logan said. "I hope you are! Oh, Quinn, my beautiful, hot Quinn! Don't die please!".. "I'm Okay" a hushed quinn's voice replayed. She was lying in a hot tub, hushed and concealed. But not yet functionable. "Quinn! I love you! Yes, I said it.. I love you!" The boy yelled loveling. "Quinn, I really do love you.." it said in a hushed voice. Quinn smiled and sat there waiting. "I think I might love you tooo...."  Then the boy kissed her lips lovingly....

"QUINN! helllo?" Zoey's voice shouted. Quinn suddenly opened her eyes and just realized she was daydreaming about.. Logan? "Where am I?" she said slowly. "We're in the Ritz's whirlpool. It was your idea, you wanted to have a jacozzi party. And here we are all! Sorry if we woke you..." Zoey replied. "Oh no, no, no. not at all. Sorry i was just alittle passed out.. I guesss" Quinn suddenly opened her eyes up wide, she was in a hot tub really hot water with bubbles and her friends. Lola's tiny body was in a tight red bikini and her hair was up high in a braid. Zoey was wearing a cute pink-and-brown polka-dot bikini and  it really suited her skinny body and mini-curves. Micheal and Chase were looking pretty cute in their swim trunks and there boxers sticking out over the top. Then suddenly Quinn saw no one else but.. Logan. His skinny, buff body was in a black swim truncks with red hawaiian flowers.Totally cute boyish, cute but deffenbaly not gay His curly hair was wet and looked cute and delerious. Quinn licked her lips deliously. What am I doing? she though.. Logan? She stared at her body because she forgot what she was wearing. She was wearing a tight black bikini with a major cleveage attack. When did I buy this..? she thought. Suddenly dizzy and not sure of what  to do, she moved over closer to LOgan. She had been so tuned out she didn't even relize they were talking about life back at PCA.

Quinn payed them no mind but what she was about to do deffanilly would. She sucked in her stomach and sat down. Right next to logan.

"Are you okay Quinn? " Logan asked. OMG! it was just like my dream! "Yeah, are you okay? Chase asked. "Quinn?" Lola asked.. "Hello..?"All of these questions were buzzing around her head like an angrey bee from her bee sancuary. There was only one thing she needed to do. "No, not yet. Not until I do this."  She turned and dived into Logan's lips, surprising and shockimg him that he fell over a bit, but caught his balance. All everyone did was just sit there, shocked and surprised with their eyes and mouth wide. The only sound was from the jets of the jaciozzi...

buzz, buzzz, buzzzz......

What did you think?