Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Zoey scripts.

cool_chic

[61]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 20
    As Quinn pulled away from  logan she noticed  that  everyone , exept her  and logan  had gone.Apparently they  were about  to puke , if they  didn't  get away from the smoochers, as Micheal called them.Lola  hadn't forgiven him and  didn't  plan to be  his  girl  friend again, EVER!As they walked to  there rooms  chase made sure  zoey was in his arms and  away from Micheals Lips.Zoey knew that the only  lips for her were hers and chase's.Chase really wasn't sure  he  could ever completly forgive  micheal . When they came to the  rooms,Micheal went  to his room and Lola went strait to hers. Zoey and Chase however stayed in the hallway, chase had his arm still around zoeys wasit , they just  stood there in silence , remembring the first time they , meet , rembering  there first fight , as they were  looking back on their friendship they smiled , the most important  thing they rembered was their first Kiss ......... What do you think?
    Edited on 12/08/2006 8:53pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[62]Dec 10, 2006
    • level: 12

"Whoa, where did everyone go?" Quinn wondered out loud. She could feel her heavy breaths and a major wedgy. "Who cares?" Logan said fixing his hair with his hand and diving into her mouth but Quinn turned away. "What?" He asked sitting up ut staring at her boobs. "My face is up here." Quinn said, was he just using me? Logan really is a jerk! "Sorry," he mumbled. "has anyone ever said that you are hot?" he said now staring into her eyes. Quinn got memerized by the feeling. It made her insides squirl up like twister. Hot? No one, never ever, said that she was hot. Maybe cute or okay, by Mark her only boyfriend she ever had now ex. Quinn blushed, "Uh, Thanks. You're pretty hot too." But hot was alittle too light for Logan. Man was he on fire. He is gorgoues! But she could never say that, it sounded like he was gay Eek. Quinn's bathing suit was riding up her butt uncontrollably. She bent over, unaware that her boobs seemed to be staring at Logan's face, giving him some major clevege. Logan scooped her up and stared down her lovingly. Quinn was about to explode!

He divied into her lips like a diving board. Swooping and sucking her lips like a jawbreaker. Suddenly Quinn pulled away. "Whats wrong?" Logan said still in make-out-mode. "I gatta go!" Quinn screeched and ran away, not caring that Logan got an excellent glimce of her white, round butt.

"Quinn!" Logan chased after her. Catching her after just a few strides. He grabbed her arms and screamed "Quinn! i love you!" and dove onto her body and then switched her on top because he didn't want to crush her. Quinn layed there for a second in his toned, hard, flawless body. "Let me take you to Times Square tonight. We'll find some where to go!" Quinn looked into his eyes. Maybe Logan was really a nice guy not a perv. "deffenally!" And Quinn ran through the hallways really fast. She didn't even take trhe elevator. She ran up all 18 flights of stairs. She had to tell Zoey and lola!

Like?

The_Tradge

[63]Dec 10, 2006
    • level: 8
    sarahLuVsY0ux3 wrote:

"Quinn, Quin, Quin?! Are you ALRIGHT?!! QUINN?!" logan said. "I hope you are! Oh, Quinn, my beautiful, hot Quinn! Don't die please!".. "I'm Okay" a hushed quinn's voice replayed. She was lying in a hot tub, hushed and concealed. But not yet functionable. "Quinn! I love you! Yes, I said it.. I love you!" The boy yelled loveling. "Quinn, I really do love you.." it said in a hushed voice. Quinn smiled and sat there waiting. "I think I might love you tooo...." Then the boy kissed her lips lovingly....

"QUINN! helllo?" Zoey's voice shouted. Quinn suddenly opened her eyes and just realized she was daydreaming about.. Logan? "Where am I?" she said slowly. "We're in the Ritz's whirlpool. It was your idea, you wanted to have a jacozzi party. And here we are all! Sorry if we woke you..." Zoey replied. "Oh no, no, no. not at all. Sorry i was just alittle passed out.. I guesss" Quinn suddenly opened her eyes up wide, she was in a hot tub really hot water with bubbles and her friends. Lola's tiny body was in a tight red bikini and her hair was up high in a braid. Zoey was wearing a cute pink-and-brown polka-dot bikini and it really suited her skinny body and mini-curves. Micheal and Chase were looking pretty cute in their swim trunks and there boxers sticking out over the top. Then suddenly Quinn saw no one else but.. Logan. His skinny, buff body was in a black swim truncks with red hawaiian flowers.Totally cute boyish, cute but deffenbaly not gay His curly hair was wet and looked cute and delerious. Quinn licked her lips deliously. What am I doing? she though.. Logan? She stared at her body because she forgot what she was wearing. She was wearing a tight black bikini with a major cleveage attack. When did I buy this..? she thought. Suddenly dizzy and not sure of what to do, she moved over closer to LOgan. She had been so tuned out she didn't even relize they were talking about life back at PCA.

Quinn payed them no mind but what she was about to do deffanilly would. She sucked in her stomach and sat down. Right next to logan.

"Are you okay Quinn? " Logan asked. OMG! it was just like my dream! "Yeah, are you okay? Chase asked. "Quinn?" Lola asked.. "Hello..?"All of these questions were buzzing around her head like an angrey bee from her bee sancuary. There was only one thing she needed to do. "No, not yet. Not until I do this." She turned and dived into Logan's lips, surprising and shockimg him that he fell over a bit, but caught his balance. All everyone did was just sit there, shocked and surprised with their eyes and mouth wide. The only sound was from the jets of the jaciozzi...

buzz, buzzz, buzzzz......

What did you think?

Yeah, normally guys don't wear boxers under their swimsuits

bookworm9328

[64]Dec 10, 2006
    • level: 18
    ^the guys I know do.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[65]Dec 10, 2006
    The_Tradge, umm hun yeeah they do. every guy i kno does. umm bathing suits for guys dont have pading so they wear boxers.Everyone kinda kinows that but its ok, i unserstand that you don't. alriight P3ACE*

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[66]Dec 10, 2006
    And BTW hun, I dont see you writting ANYTHINg for zoey scripts soo you can kiss my butt. K bye

bookworm9328

[67]Dec 10, 2006
    who are you talking to? Me or The_Tradge?

cool_chic

[69]Dec 10, 2006
    The _ tradge, probley ! I don't blame her! * She said bitterly*

dacableguy

[70]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 21
    stop posting for a minute please, i need to catch up!

dacableguy

[71]Dec 11, 2006

"ZO, LOLA!!!" Quinn moaned. she was sitting in her rooom with a bowl of ice cream talking to zoey and lola about her date with logan which would take place in 2 hours time. "hmm, quinn, be careful. logan isnt exactly prince charming" said lola on a serious note. was she jelous quinn couldnt help wondering.  but instead of even daring to ask that question, she said" i will" mousily.

" guys, i need your advice on something"  said zoey suddenly. lola and quiin could hear the nervous quivver in zoeys voice and new it was serious."have any of you two...u know lost... your.... u know?" zoey said so quietly. lola and quinn stared at zoey with total confusion and bewilderment printed on there little intrigued faces. "huh?" they both said in unison. "u know....have u done ...it" zoeys face flushed red so quickly. blushing was an understatment. zoey got embarresed just by her science teacher talking about 'reproduction'! she never really talked the s word with lola and quinn. she was  almost sixteen and still said 'the s word ' instead  of sex. it was a touching teenage subject that zoey hadnt really had time to talk about.

"u mean s.... se...sex?asked lola. zoeys ears began to burn zoeys mind began to rush. it wasnt like she was going to go out and have it. she was just a little curious.  zoey was a good girl, she was just curious. but zoey began to wonder:she'd only started thinking about 'the s word' when she and chase started dating.

okay, i know this was a little grown up but i think we should move on to teenage subjects, afterall it is a 'teenagers show'?

cool_chic

[72]Dec 11, 2006
    Umm, guys I'm pretty sure we can get in trouble for talking about that, and besides My mom got mad at me for  reading something about miley and oliver makeing out.Sorry!

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[73]Dec 11, 2006
    ditto. dacableguy, i love your postings your an amazing writer but you know they woundn't talk about sex on a nickoledean show.

dacableguy

[74]Dec 12, 2006
    okim so so so so sorry. ignore what i wrote, it was a dumb idea.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[75]Dec 12, 2006
    dacableguy, its okay, don't woory hun. Re-write a new one. You have talent, so we kno u can do it

tinkerbell31283

[76]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 11
    i like your idea

tinkerbell31283

[77]Dec 12, 2006

i think its a good idea even though it is nickalodean

tinkerbell31283

[78]Dec 12, 2006

Cont.

Zoey was up all night thinking about the "s" word. She tossed and turned she tried to sleep but could not, then she wondered if chase was thinking about the "s" word to. She wondered if mabey she should bring it up. She finally fell asleep. The next day when she met up in chases 's room it was only her and him she asked where are Logan and Micheal and he said they will be gone all night and again the "s" word popped in her head. Chase leaned over and kissed her she kissed him back he put her hair around her ear and told her " I love You" she said dido. they then started to make out very passionately and chase was on top of  Zoey kissing her when she began to feel something inside her she never felt it was like a burning sensation and it scared her so she pushed chase of off her and ran out. Chase just sat on the couch looking puzzled he also was a bit scared cause he felt the same way she did but was to afraid to say anything. So he thought the whole rest of the day about sex, he was about to get up and go tell Zoey how he feels when he hears a knock at the door.

LIKE IT???? i know it was a bit grown up but we are teens and sex is not a uncommon subject 

Edited on 12/12/2006 5:30pm

bookworm9328

[79]Dec 12, 2006
    I thought we agreed we weren't going to talk about stuff like that! No offense, it was a good piece of writing, but we could get in trouble for talking about things like that!

The_Tradge

[80]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    sarahLuVsY0ux3, all I can say to you is this.....

It's just an internet forum, need we have a heated argument about who wears what under what? I find those replies both pathetic and childish