Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Zoey scripts.

cool_chic

[81]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 20
    Okay , tradge thats it! If you don't stop insulting people we'll report u! You've call me childish and now your starting in on my friends , and no one messes with my friends and gets away with it. Maybe talking about stuff like that is a little uncomfortable to some people ,so ethier say something nice or don't say anything at all , u got it ? And don't even think about calling me childish .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bookworm9328

[83]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 18
    cool_chic is right! Some people (myself included) don't feel comftorable about talking about stuff like that! If you don't have a problem with talking about stuff like that, good for you! But you do not have insult us! If you really want to know who is acting childish right now, it's you! If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut up! We will report you if you keep on doing this and I am dead serious! Trust me, you do not want to piss me off! So, if it's not too much trouble for you, then stop saying mean stuff to us!

cool_chic

[84]Dec 13, 2006
    Okay, lets move on with the topic. We can still use dacable guys idea , but they aren't going to , u know.  Chase walked over to the door and opened it, it was micheal. Micheal : hey     ,   dude are you okay? I just saw zoey and she was crying.Why? Chase : I don't know man! One minute we were kissing and the next she just shoved me off and ran out. Micheal : Shoved? Chase: Yeah! Micheal: Oh , do you want to know why she shoved u off. Chase : No , i just want to know what I did?  How did I do?

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[85]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 12

"I don't know, man, Zoey might be going through a hard time. I mean you are her first boyfriend. And she's not your first girlfriend.." Micheal said staring right into Chase's eyes, indicating that he was serious. 'It could be, but that sounds very,, umm.." Chase stammered looked at his Converse High-top clad feet. "umm.. what?" Micheal spoke impateintly. "Uh-well Zoey-like. Zoey barely cries. She soo umm... you know, strong. Do you really think she's cry about something like that?" Chase was now walking around in circles. "Whatever. Anyway, what is with Quinn and Logan. Now thats a strange couple. But damn Quin  is loking.. hot.. I want... kiss..."

Chase was barely even focused. What was wrong with Zoey? It was Chrisstmas break they were together. Away from school, homework.. with their friends. In New York and it was 2 days away from New Years, so whats the matter with her? While Micheal droned on about how hot Quinn looks now, he slipped out of the room and ran down to Zoey's suite.

Knock, Knock, Knock...

cool_chic

[86]Dec 13, 2006
    Zoey walked to the door, and opened it. Zoeys eyes were puffy and red. Chase : Hey , zo. Zoey: Hey , chase. Why u crying?Zoey ; I can't really say.It's nothing really. Chase knew she was lying. Chase : Well, u usely don't cry , i've hardly ever seen you cry and the first time you cryed  in front of me , they were happy tears. I don't like to see you cry ,zo.Zoey stood there about to burst into tears , again.She fought them back as hard as she could and finally just burst into tears and fell into chase's arms .Chase dragged her in her suite . Apparently , zoey couldn't fight her emotions any longer.  So , how'd I do?

tinkerbell31283

[87]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 11

Zoey answered the door. CHASE: hey zoe. whats up with you today? ZOEY: Oh.... um nothing Im just feeling a little sick.CHASE: Oh! do you want some soup or i can stay with you, or do you(zoey cuts chase of) ZOEY: I think it is best if Im just alone for awhile. CHASE: Oh okay. I see you later I guess.bye. Chase goes back to his room. When he enters Logan and Micheal are there LOGAN: so whats up with zoey? CHASE: Oh she said she was sick and she just wants to be alone, so everythings fine. LOGAN: Dude. Are you serious? Are you going to believe her! She is totally seeing some other guy behind your back. yeah i bet it was that guy in the hall who smiled at her. CHASE: What guy?! Micheal: Dude don't worry. CHASE: yeah zoey wouldn't do that. LOGAN: are you sure about that? Maybe we should go spy on her you know and see if she is really "sick". CHASE: Im not going to spy on her! I trust her........ I think. Meanwhile Zoey was alone in her room then the door opened. It was Lola and Quin. ZOEY: I need to tell you guys something.... (she begun to cry)LOLA: Zoe whats wrong? You and Chase are still u know together right?!ZOEY: yeah......for now. I have bad news.Umm i got a phone call from my dad and.....and QUIN: And what?!! ZOEY: i might not be going to PCA anymore. LOLA: what!!!! ZOEY: he wants to move to Texas his company offered him a promotion there. LOLA: so that is why you left chases room crying? ZOEY: yeah i could not tell him. ZOEY: guys what am i going to do?? LOLA: you are going to get ready and were going out to dinner just the 3 of us. QUIN: what about the guys? LOLA: NO! just us don't even tell the guys we need a girls night out. They get ready and leave. CHASE: guys this is stupid! Zoey is going to be in her room sick in bed. LOGAN: come on chase knock ( chase knocks ) CHASE: Maybe she is sleeping. LOGAN: here use my credit card to open the door. CHASE: NO!!( Logan opens the door)CHASE: zoe it was all ( Logan cuts him off ) LOGAN: dude shes gone.( chase goes in her room and sits on her bed)CHASE: come on lets go and don't mention this to her. I love her and i don't know what i would do without her! I would rather have her now even though she may be cheating then not have her at all.

DO YOU GUYS LIKE?????

Edited on 12/13/2006 4:41pm

tinkerbell31283

[88]Dec 13, 2006
    sorry mines was suppose to be after chase knocks but i guess cool chick beat me

cool_chic

[89]Dec 13, 2006
    Yeah , i kinda of did , hehe.  Sorry! I just couldn't help my self.

tinkerbell31283

[90]Dec 13, 2006
    did u guys like mine???

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[91]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 12
    i like both but which are we using cayse they're both totally diffrent but both really good.

cool_chic

[92]Dec 13, 2006
    Since tinkerbells new,we'll use hers/hes.kk

cool_chic

[93]Dec 14, 2006
    Chase was depresed , until he heard a knock on his door . Chase:Come in. Zoey : hey,chase.Chase : Hi,zo.Zoey could tell he was upset.Zoey: Chase are you okay?chase : Not really, zoey, logan had this crazy idea that u were seeing someone else , are u?Zoey:What?Why would you think that?Chase , you don't think i'm like that do u?Why would i tell you i love u and do something like that?Chase : Zo, well when you weren't in your room, i kinda thought...Zoey:Chase, don't you know I would never do something like that , especially to u!Don't you trust me?Chase :Of course ,I trust you.  ..........  What do ya think?

dacableguy

[94]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 21
    sorry guys, i haent posted anything in a while. -sarahluvsyoux3, u tell him! the_tradge is just being mean! is he really british? im british as well but im not as rude!

cool_chic

[95]Dec 15, 2006
    We know your not dacableguy. Tradge , as far as I'm consered he's  a member of snoobs internatoinal along with a couple of girls at my school.

The_Tradge

[96]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 8
    sarahLuVsY0ux3 wrote:

"I don't know, man, Zoey might be going through a hard time. I mean you are her first boyfriend. And she's not your first girlfriend.." Micheal said staring right into Chase's eyes, indicating that he was serious. 'It could be, but that sounds very,, umm.." Chase stammered looked at his Converse High-top clad feet. "umm.. what?" Micheal spoke impateintly. "Uh-well Zoey-like. Zoey barely cries. She soo umm... you know, strong. Do you really think she's cry about something like that?" Chase was now walking around in circles. "Whatever. Anyway, what is with Quinn and Logan. Now thats a strange couple. But damn Quin is loking.. hot.. I want... kiss..."

Chase was barely even focused. What was wrong with Zoey? It was Chrisstmas break they were together. Away from school, homework.. with their friends. In New York and it was 2 days away from New Years, so whats the matter with her? While Micheal droned on about how hot Quinn looks now, he slipped out of the room and ran down to Zoey's suite.

Knock, Knock, Knock...

Snazzy =]

The_Tradge

[97]Dec 16, 2006
    cool_chic wrote:
    Okay , tradge thats it! If you don't stop insulting people we'll report u! You've call me childish and now your starting in on my friends , and no one messes with my friends and gets away with it. Maybe talking about stuff like that is a little uncomfortable to some people ,so ethier say something nice or don't say anything at all , u got it ? And don't even think about calling me childish .

with all due respect, I haven't called you childish. And talking about what kind of stuff? I didn't start this, I was just stating that where I live guys dont wear boxers under swim shorts, and "sarah" over reacted. Nothing irrational about my response.

I don't want people to argue just as much as you don't, lets stop all acting more mature and not argue about ridiculous little things like this. There's some decent scripts on here like!

cool_chic

[98]Dec 16, 2006
    Oh , Tradge if you don't rember you sent me an e-mail , in which you called me "Strange , childish and said i wasn't smart.So don't deny you did and I'm sure if someone told a friend of yours they gave a childish respose not 2 weeks after  they called you childish , you would get angery, too so you just need to button it,k! Okay , we so need to start writing more stuff for the scripts ,peeps!

The_Tradge

[99]Dec 17, 2006
    *Ignoring cool_chic*

I'm really bad at thinkin of stuff like this, so I'll get back to it

cool_chic

[100]Dec 17, 2006
    I know you didn't ignore me . lol it's cool , i was just mad!