Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Zoey scripts.

orangeflake

[141]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 4
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hi. okay I guess thats all im gonna say.....sorry guys my minds kinda *blank* right now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orangeflake

[142]Dec 23, 2006
    hmmm....

orangeflake

[143]Dec 23, 2006
    yup, still nothin. Dont worry! It'll come to me eventually! (I hope)

amzizere

[144]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 8
    Hey, i love reading about Zoe but no offence your just wasteing space and it's starting to get on my nerves

cool_chic

[145]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 20
    Well ,if it gets on your nereves then why do you read them?Just asking i have a curious mind.

orangeflake

[146]Dec 23, 2006
    Thanks cool chic. Thats really nice. What's so bad about saying stuff? Everyone does!

cool_chic

[147]Dec 23, 2006
    yeah , i guess ,but i still have a curious mind.

orangeflake

[148]Dec 23, 2006
    i gotta go now. I need to go to bed. I have a 10:30 cerfew. Aww man! Well, bye!

amzizere

[149]Dec 24, 2006
     I mean you just chat about a load of pointless stuff, that has nothing to do with Zoey
    Edited on 12/24/2006 1:30am

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[150]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 12
    Hate to barge in on thise lovely agrument but Merry Christmas Eve. kbye.

cool_chic

[151]Dec 24, 2006
    Merry christmas eve to you too!! day , WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[152]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 12

Okay continueing dacableguy's from  12/21/2006, because we're kind of tryibng to write a story here not waste like 2 pages full of un-neccary wasted space. Don't take this the wrong way tho, just let's continue on with the story. Remember the thing that started this forum? Kay now that tghius little history lesson is over lets continue.

Knockk.. Knockkk.. Knock...

Lola's head being to throb.. was itLogan?Micheal?Zoey?A Bargular?Her mind was racing; slowly put her powder pink blush down (Which looked excellent aganst her olive complextion) and stared wide-eyed in the mirror. Her mouth was agape, her eyes big and her little body never felt so weak. She trembled.. "Helllo?.. Anyone there..?" She was dressed in her little Rockerfeller costume, and the micomini and low cut town, used to make her feel grownup but what if it was like.. ahh!Okay now, she was totally getting scared. Suddenly to door few openly nosily. It banged aganst the wall and Lola flew out of her seat trying to remember some of her moves from her short-lived tae-kwon-do phase. "Room service" A bored-loooking-20-something-Ritz-hotel-guy stated. He vwas holding a cart filled with every kind of deliciousfood on the planet.hmm.. tres chic."Oh... Hi!" lola studdered. Gawd, his eyes were green. And Oh my .. those fabolous biseceps stinking out from his shirt. Suddenly wearing this outfit was a blessing, she slowly fixed her eyes at hi and walked slowly, and sexy to the doorway. "Who ordered this?" She demended but it a less harsh way more like a -oh-my-god-free-food!. He stared at a notecard "a Miss Martiez." Her mother? aww, how sweeet. But why wasn't he staring at her..? Wasn;'t she beautiful, everyone thought so. She was a gorgoues spanish beauty and dressed in this sexy outfit.. It wasn't like she wearin an ugly polyester-and-cotton poop-colored loong and high-necked tunic. God forbid! She happened to look older, and tres fantastique. It was time to make a move."I'm Lola, I'm going to staring in The show, tonight" She sad as if she was saying "Hi, I'm Eva Lagoria, I'm staring in a my own show.""At Rockerfeller! Wow, you look kind of young, you know? I didn't think 8 year old were allowed."He did not just insult me, she though. 8? Try 15 hun. That little.."Acurley I'm 16 going on 17, I'm just born small. But Guys still think I'm attractive. They call me Mimi""Ohh really? Thats cool. Yeah I just broke up with my girlfriend. She was kind of tiny too."Perfect way to get Logan and Micheal off my back! She smilied devilously."Hey, I gatta an extra seat, front row, wanna come to the show tonight?"Oopps, was that too childissshh...?"Sure! i'd love to go. I'm Bryce." He smiled.OMIGAWD THOSE TEETH WERE PEFECT!! ahh. She coundn't muster he excitement. But remember old people act cool and mellow."Cool. So I'll see you tonight." She winked sexily and pulled the ticket from out of her bra. She was soppoed to distrut Logan's like that but screw him. Let him have Quinn and Micheal have no one, He did cheat on me for Zoey! Ugh, This was getting confusing. atleast Bryce can take my mind of Logan. Micheal. Everyone."See you tonight." He smiled as he left the cart in and shut the door.Shake yo money maker like a...her scell phone rang.. "hello.. Yes, I'll be right down.. Kay love ya Zoe"She smiled wickedly in  the mirror, grabbed milk chocalate truffle and bite into it.Life was sweet.....But isn't sheforgeting about someone..SomecalledcalledDad?

orangeflake

[153]Dec 28, 2006

fine then! I wont talk about "pointless" stuff on here. I'll just leave you be amzizere. happy?

P.S. I loved the script!!! IT WAS AWESOME!

orangeflake

[154]Dec 28, 2006
    Oh and have a happy new year everyone!!!

dacableguy

[156]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 21
    should i go and say something? no, i should stay here. or should i. micheal had been fighting with himself for the last 15 minutes. the show would start in 10 minutes time. i cant go whilst in the middle of the show, i better go now he thought. there was no point, he thought, ive made the biggest fool out of myself by kissing zoey.its official, i useless, im half geek, half jerk, a gerk!so what to do now? sit here next to my best friend who claims everythings okay when deep down he doesnt trust me or go to the girl i l... i lo.. the girl i love. micheal still didnt even know why he had kissed zoey, it was just some spur of the moment thing. i did because i knew lola didnt even want me, micheal kept telling himself. "im, im gonna go to the bathroom, dude, could you savemy seat?"
    stammered micheal."sure dude" said chase plainly, without even looking at micheal. that only made his confident degrade by about 99.9%! he stil wasnt over the kiss, but micheal couldnt blame him. he headed for for lola's dressing room , every step as nervous as the last. his legs where now amst jelly.deep breaths micheal, deep breaths he thought.as he turned the corner, he saw a hotel worker at lolas door, talking to her. wow, she looks so hot thought micheal imaginatively.
    "im 16 going on 17" lola told the guy. micheal finaly took a good look at the guy. he had muscles! micheal didnt know it was possible for someone to show a six pack in a hotel suit. he could just imagine lola now; ohh, hes so buffffff!!!.
    she was flirting with sommeone else. she was over micheal.as the anxiousness subsided, a new feeling flood right into micheals body.in fact, it wasnt even a feeling, it was emptiness. he couldnt feel any thing any more. no shame or guiltfor kissing zoey, no happiness for logan and quinn finally getting together. nothing. just emptiness. lola was the only thing going good for him and now he lost her. he felt empty, even worst, inside, he felt dead.

amzizere

[157]Dec 29, 2006
    I wasn't trying to offend you, okay ? I was just making a point.

coolman78

[158]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 3
    guys please let me do my scrpti i was gonna get them back togahter

cool_chic

[159]Dec 29, 2006
    Oh , before you did i made that  point too.Just pointing out the obvious.

dacableguy

[160]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 21
    i take it no one read my post  umm coolman, your gonna have to ask cool chic about that. weve been doing this christmas/new years special for some time now, were actually on the last two days of of the zoey&co's time in new york.if you go back a few pages you'l see whe we started. but you might have to wait for us to wrap up on  this christmas/new years special.