Zoey 101 Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Zoey scripts.

cool_chic

[161]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 20
    I read your post dacable , i was just kinda of defending orangeflake , your post was great!Coolman were you saying get them togheter on christmas/new year story or start another ?I think , we should get them togther in the next script when they're at Pca , k.Oh that rymed!And on this forum no one owns it we all decide togther , k.It's a team effort.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dacableguy

[162]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 21
    oh, cool chic,cool man meant when they are back at pca.

cool_chic

[163]Dec 29, 2006
    Lets finsh this up first.  Guys i'm kinda of having writers block write now , i have no clue what to write , but for a strange reason i can write a song just not  a script.

dacableguy

[164]Dec 29, 2006
    aww, never mind, all writers get it some time. its really bad this time of the year

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[165]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 12
    dacableguy, i love your scripts! Mine suck butt, okay? ahah

dacableguy

[166]Dec 30, 2006
    wow thanks

cool_chic

[167]Dec 30, 2006
    Dacableguy , your so understanding and sweet!And sarah , your script rocked,your's too dacableguy.

dacableguy

[168]Dec 30, 2006
    thanks so do yours.hey does any one know when nikki_girl comes back from disney land paris? her scripts rock as well.

cool_chic

[169]Dec 30, 2006
    She's already come back  , the last time she was on was the 22nd.I haven't heard from her since she left, i miss her though!

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[170]Dec 30, 2006

It was New Years Eve. New Years Rocking Eve. In 2 days they were leaving this amazing city and heading home, back to PCA for the next semester. This city was a blast, a new experience for alk of them, filled with beauty, grace-- and well tons of Drama. Drama, Drama, Drama. Just that word mae all of their heads spin but for all diffrent reasons. They all relized when they all met they were about 13. Now they're older and more mature, real teenagers and life wsn't the same. The girls weren't cute abnymore, they were hot. Logan and Chase were pretty good-looking and Micheal was still kind of cute but a total slimeball in the eyes of everyone. How could HE kiss Zoey when hes been tempting Chase for months to tell Zoey his feelings? The whole time was he really jealous?

They all sat there, front row center in the beautiful theatre of Radio City Music Hall. The red velvet cutrain was pulled down and an anxious audience sat there unpatiently waiting for the last showing of the Christmas Spactacular Show of the season, and coundn't wait for it to end and into the Times Square party hiving to start at 10:30 PM, so they just wanted to get this over with. It was now 7:15 and the show was going to start in 15 minutes. In  the front row sat some old lady, Lola's Mom, empty seat, Logan, Chase, Micheal, Some dude that they saw in the hotel but didn't know, Zoey, Quinn, and some random middle-aged women and men. They were the only ones in the whole room who weren't talking in the noisy theatre. Suddenly Quinn preked up, "I have to pee.". Zoey suddenly perked up too, "Can I come with? I need to touch up on my lipgloss."  Quinn nodded and smiled, as they giggled and ran up the stairs to the bathroom. with the girls gone the guys had some serious bussiness to take care of. And it may not be pretty.

"Hows Zoey?" logan said tauntingly. He ran his fingers through his just-out-of-the-shower-and-too-much-gel-hair,  and rubbed the excess water and gel on his pink abercrombie&fitch polo. He was facing Micheal so Micheal knew he was talking to him. But then in a flash Chase looked up. "Zoey is fine. We just kissed and madeup this morning. But where saving a good kiss for when the ball drops." He  sat up taller in his seat with a satified smile. And then stared happily at the stage waiting for the lights to dim and for Micheal to die. He was happy that zoey and him we're still together, but he was still furious with Micheal for kissing him. I mean how was the one who was so annoyingly trying to get him to reveal his feelings? It was so out-og-character of Micheal's personality but he wasn't about to forgive him for his stupiedty.

"Uh, Chase." Micheal studdred. "I'm sorry I kissed Zoey on Christmas Eve."  Chase ignored him and faced Logan. "Jows Lola doing? Nervous about the show?" logan licked his lips, "God, she is but damnn she gave me a nice preview of that costume." He laughed and Chase smiled that atleast his girlfriend wasn't a slut. "Lola, aka Mimi?" The random dude sitting next to Micheal suddenlt perked up. "Yeah, and how do youknow her? And Mimi. Whnat are you talking about. Mimi!!?" Logan said forcefully. What the hell is going on here? "Yeah shes staring in show. She gave me this ticket. damn she is pretty hot. Even though she's a tad short and alittle small. But guys call her Mimi." Ohh, Mucheal thought. thats that guy Lola was flirting with. Oh man., there was going to be a fight tonight. "Stay away from my girlfriend!" Logan said, spatting in his face. "Dude calm down, she just wanted me to come toher show. Were not dating." The guy said calmly. He was hot, even though Logsn wasn't interested in men, he still say he hamsomness. He was strong, skinny and hot like an abercrombie model. But So was he anbd he wasn't scareded. "Ok ay man." And they shock hands and didn't say much else. Quinn and Zoey came back and Zoey smiled at chase. "Hey." She smiled. She sat on his lap and Zoey smiled the strong flower-scent of her perfume and the cocnut shampoo in her hair. He felt her soft, falwless skin brush up agast his body and and he came up behind her and kissed her neck.

"Hi, I'm Bryce," A hot, sexy totally A&F model guy smiled.  "And this is my firlfrien, Zoey." Chase said. That dude from the hotel was trying to hit on his girlfriend. Or maybe just introduce himself..? Whatever. "I'm Quinn!" Quinn perked up and smiled her do-gooder smile. He long brown hair was striatened, and he face was covered in think dramatic maeup expecially his long black lashes, and winged thick eyeliner. She looked really pretty but al Zoey wanted to say was Uh, Do you want some eye-makeup remover and a new shirt that woundn't show the world so much clevage?But she kept her mouth shut because the lights were dimming. she coundn't wait for Lola's spotlight to end, it was like  someone was beatiung her up but new physically, but emoitinally.

Sorry guys if theres some typos. I typed this fast and I'm in kind of a rush. Sorry!

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[171]Jan 1, 2007
    o-kay. I guess no one liked my new script addition.

dacableguy

[172]Jan 2, 2007
    oh, no , i loved it i was kinda busy im so so so sorry! your script was great!!!!! but have u noticed, hardly anyone comes on here now. i havent talked to nikki girl in a while.

cool_chic

[173]Jan 2, 2007
    I LOVED IT sarah!I just sometimes don't respond quickly. I haven't heard from nikki in a while , i miss her, don't you miss her , i miss her.I know i sounded like nicole.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[174]Jan 2, 2007
    aww thanks guys. Sorry it was like already 3 days and no one added on or commented. Anyway I hope you guys add on too to the script. And I do miss NickyGirl. i hope she comes back [:

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[175]Jan 2, 2007
    come on guys write something. you guys are like the best writters. [:

cool_chic

[176]Jan 2, 2007

Lola did great! She said ever line just perfect.Quinn flirted with Bryce the entire time.Zoey and Chase lifted the ajustable  chairarm were Zoey could lay her head on his sholderand he could put an arm around her wasit.Micheal and Logan had fell asleep.The show was over and they were about to go back to there holtel rooms and pack to go back to  pca. Sorry thats all i can think of.

sarahLuVsY0ux3

[177]Jan 3, 2007

that was good! but they can't pack yet because its New years Eve.. lol.

Zoey was soo happy beyond belief that Lola's little celebrity run was over and done with. Finally, she can turn back to normal-- no she was not Mimi or whatever, No she was not a celebrity, and no was deffanilly NOT 16 almost 17 YEARS OLD. She had a great vaction, she really did. Full of great fun, advantures and  even alittle drama. Well,  maybe ALOT of drama. But finally this fun week was coming to an end and \tomoorow they were heading home. But for tonight which was New years Day(yawn), they had to take a 5 hour flight black to PCa and start another semester. But now it was time for some serious New years Eve partying. She wasn't wearing this cute little blak dress, fishnet stockings, and cute little blat ballet flats with the cute leather bows.  Decrorating her body was sparkle bronzing powder, Tiffany&Co. jewerly in traditional silver, vanilla-scented lipgloss, and a white-and-black striped bow in her high 60's ponytail. Zoey stood up as Chase walked them down 42nd street ro Broadway and Times Square. Micheal looked at the groud, Logan flirted with Lola who was obsenaly dressed in a dark red micro-mini dress, and patent leather red 5-inch pointy dtelios. Her hair was down straight and treaked with red and pink highlights. While, Wuinn tried flirting with Bryce, but he obviously wasn't into her.

It was so packed that the millions of people were pushing and shoving to get closer to the stage. It was crazily packed and Zey felt like a sardine in the mix. But even though they coundn't get closer than 56th street,  tyhey stopped and every one was in there own thoughts. chase and Zoey sat on the curb smiling and holding hands. Lola forgave Logan and let him kis her. (Yawn, what a surprise...). Micheal, Bryce and Quinn were the only ones seeming to have conflicts. "Your so cute when you smile!" Quinn gushed as she purpoisly touched his cheek with the tip of her nose. "I'm out of here!" Bryce yelled. "What?!" Quinn screeched. "Your soo werid and you spaz alot. Go away! See ya" And then he left. Quinn began to cry. a spaz? She hated when anyone called her a dpaz. She took her frustration out and rested her head on Micheal solider. "mmm. you smell clean." Micheal was slightly aware that Quinn was going on to him so he decieded to not to take it. "Good bye, Quinn the Slut." Quinn coundn't believe this.. "WHAT?!" did you call me?"

Then the countdown began. "In 5, 4 3, 2..." The crowd chanted loudly. Throwing their hats and staring at the ball.

" ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

Chase gave Zoey mouth to mouth, as did Lola and Logan. But Quinn just sulked but then perked up and kissed total strangers. hile Micheal walked bsck alone and silenty to the hotel. "MicheaL? WAIT!" Zoey yelled. " We gatta go get him!" Chase said.

someone finish pleeease. come on amazing writers!

cool_chic

[178]Jan 3, 2007
    You did great! Im really tired from being in school all  day so i really don't feel like writeing right now.

orangeflake

[179]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 4
    whoaaaa!!! whats gonna happen at the end?!? But dont look at me because im not gonna write! No way! You guys write the best so do your thing! Oh and where has nikki girl been?

cool_chic

[180]Jan 4, 2007
    we have no clue , she went to disney world like 2 weeks ago and she was online dec,22 and hasn't been on since , but i think she's visting family.