Zoey 101

Girls Will Be Boys

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Dippin episode!

"Girls Will Be Boys" was a great episode abotu Lola dressing up as a boy to fool the guys and get to stay witht hem in there dorm, but first the girls will have to get rid of Michael to make room. They attempt to do this to convince Chase and Logan that guys can be guys when girls are around. The girls decide to make Lola's guy name "Steve". Their plan works out and the guys are still just guys with girls around or well "Steve" around. But the girls plan backfires when The boys are asked to go play water basketball one Saturday morning. When the boys find out about Lola being Steve they allow the girls to hang out on their roof which was what started the whole predictament. Overall the episode was funny,but not really very serious. I like episodes that are a mix of serious and funny, which was why I didn't give this episode a perfect score. This episode goes right pu there with Trading Places, Spring Break-up, and Anger Mangement whcih are my favorite Zoey episodes. So to wrap things up I'd just liek to give Dan Shiender one tip about writing iCarly, Drake and Josh, and Zoey 101 episodes. Always remember to mix serious with funny. Those are the best type of episodes. Not the best, but still a very good episode.