Zoey 101

Haunted House

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 30, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Halloween Review #16

Every Halloween at P.C.A., the upper school makes a haunted house for the lower school, and this year Logan is in charge. He makes a promise to everyone that his haunted house will be so terrifying, that people won't just be scared, they'll cry. But when Zoey's little brother and his roommate get lost in the house, Logan starts to wonder if something not of this world has taken over his creation. This was a great Halloween episode of "Zoey 101". I really enjoyed the main plot with the haunted house BUT my score is a little low because the subplot with those couples thinking that Michael is sick (because of his costume) was really bugging me and I seriously wanted to hit those couple. I know they can't understand him since they speak a different language but still. I also thought Logan was a little bit of a jerk as well. There were some pretty funny parts in this episode that anyone will enjoy. Overall, a great Halloween episode of "Zoey 101" but I've seen better Halloween episodes on other shows. 8.5/10

• Not exciting

This episode is not really good to watch because it is bored. There is nothing exciting to watch anything this one. It is just plot about Logan's haunted house at dorm. Zoey and Chase came along to help with him. Later, Logan make a prank but Zoey and Chase pranked him back for revenge. Couples from Paris are so stupid ever I watched cuz they never had halloween in Europe, American ONLY have halloween. They should know what is halloween means on TV or anywhere. Mummy scenes are bored, nothing impress me at all. However I am focus on Zoey and Chase. Well Done.
  • good

Logan makes a haunted house for the younger classmen on Halloween, and promises it will be scary. Dustin and his roommate get lost in it and now scary things keep happening. Is the house really haunted, or is it all a prank by someone?

Good episode. The main plot was good, but the plot with Michael and the couple thinking he is sick, and chasing him all over PCA, was boring, so it brings my grade down some. It is overall a strong main plot, but a boring sub plot, so my final grade is a solid "C". Average feel to it
  • cool

a good show if i could watch it. okay i loved it. awesome. o i have to go take shower so hold on a sec.. mom i need my soap. okay i'm back. know were was i?? oh ya ....... i still cant watch it and now i have to write a 100 word paper on it.... omg... ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha aha aha h ah aha haaha aha ha aha aha ah aha ha aha aha aha ah aha aha ha aha
  • the gang is making a haunted house but when logan takes it too far how will the gang stop his craze?

i love this ep and again i love doing that little question (rhetorical question) thing..spoiler..the hunated house idea was so cool but a little overdone in some ways..thats why it got a little lower than i originally planned..i liked it tho..the haunted house seemed really cool tho and it looked nice inside..i liked everyones costumes and how everyone joked on chases costume..it was obvious he was a vampire but no one seemed to get it lol..i guess it kind of made it funny..i love their plan to get logan back..it was really awesome and he was so freaked out and scared..he deserved it
  • Halloween episode.

Well, this isn't really my favorite Z101 episode of Season 2, I guess it's my least. Nothing really happened, expect it was Halloween and that. Well I thought it was Halloween noticed, and it was obvious, they were trying to pull a prank on Logan. But, it was an okay episode. I guess there's more to come in Zoey 101 (PCA) but this isn't going to be the only Halloween - related episode I guess. Well this is my review for the episode "Haunted House" of 2005 Teenick (Nickelodeon) series, Z101 (Zoey 101: PCA). My name is Halo, peace out! Thanks.
  • Funny, I guess.

It's funny at times, but only when Micheal is getting chased by those French people. Everythng else- not as much.

Well, the end, when everyone was dissappearing, was kind of suspensful, kind of not. I mean, they overacted it. But, at the end, it just turned out it was just a prank by Zoey and everyone else, so I guess that explains it.

The screen with the so called "evil" person on it was okay, but kind of childish. They could have just left that out, but for me, that probably wuld have only effected the grade by not that much.

9 out of 10.
  • I loved this one!!!

Well it's been quite a long time since I saw this. Plus this was right before obsessive days with Zoey 101. he he. I got obsessive after I saw Bad Girl. But anyway, I guess Logan makes a Haunted House and tries to scare ten year olds. But really in the end the joke is on him.

However, my favorite part would have to be when a french couple thought that Michael was bleeding but it was really a part of his costume. That would have to be my personal favorite. I watched it and burst out laughing. It was overall a funny episode. The Quinn/Nicole/Tim/Mark part was funny too!
  • Cool show.

I think that this show is very cool and exciting because well I like the part when they scare the pants of Logan. He really learned not to scare the little kids from noe on. I think the plot of this episode was a very good one. Over all this is a good episode.