Zoey 101

Haunted House

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 30, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Halloween Review #16

Every Halloween at P.C.A., the upper school makes a haunted house for the lower school, and this year Logan is in charge. He makes a promise to everyone that his haunted house will be so terrifying, that people won't just be scared, they'll cry. But when Zoey's little brother and his roommate get lost in the house, Logan starts to wonder if something not of this world has taken over his creation. This was a great Halloween episode of "Zoey 101". I really enjoyed the main plot with the haunted house BUT my score is a little low because the subplot with those couples thinking that Michael is sick (because of his costume) was really bugging me and I seriously wanted to hit those couple. I know they can't understand him since they speak a different language but still. I also thought Logan was a little bit of a jerk as well. There were some pretty funny parts in this episode that anyone will enjoy. Overall, a great Halloween episode of "Zoey 101" but I've seen better Halloween episodes on other shows. 8.5/10