Zoey 101

Little Beach Party

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 01, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• great

It's the end of the semester and everyone is looking forward to a beach party. But Zoey and friends accidentally miss the last bus to go. They call a taxi, but Logan gives the taxi driver wrong directions and they wind up at a deserted beach. Will they figure out a way to get back to PCA?

It was good. Not the best season finale or anything but it was an enjoyable 22 minutes, I thought. Kind of a time-filler, but it was still good, so because of all of this my final grade for this episode is a B- or so, I think is fair.
  • it's the end of the semester and everyone is looking forward to the beach party..unfortunately things dont go as planned

i did love this ep..it was so cute and silly at the same time..i like how quinn is still way weird in this and she tries to help but it ends up not helping anyone..shes the one that got them into their predicament in the first place..but luckily even tho they couldnt right their situation..they still had fun b/c thats what u do when u are among friends..u make the best of the situation and just have fun b/c ur surrounded by ppl who care for u..i loved the awesome choey moments too..they were so cute..and the whole situation in general was funny
  • Good season finale.

It's the end of the semester and the entire student body is looking forward to the celebration. It's a beach party. But one of Quinn's inventions goes wacko, and it sends them 4 hours away from their intended destination. The kids contact help from Mr.Bender and his pick-up truck. This episode was good. I couldn't have asked for a better finale to season 1. Well, I could ask for a better one but, it wouldn't matter now. Its been nearly 3 years. It was funny and dramatic. It's the last episode with Dana in it which makes it even better. Good episode.
  • This episode bothered me.

Like always, I'm not going to waste your time talking about the storyline, I'm just going to tell you what I think. The thing that bothered me about this episode is that they blamed Logan for getting them stuck there (I get that), But they thanked Quinn when they had a great time.

That is complete and utter bull$@!^. They should of thanked Logan or at least blamed Quinn at the start. That's what sucked about this episode. Moving on, this episode wasn't that good of a finale, it wasn't (how should I put it) my favorite storyline. Thanks for reading my review. Anybody else noticed in the banner of this show, Nicole looks really ugly. And her chin is so big and she looks really needy, I hate that girl but not the actor.

Storyline: Not good at all-6.0
    Characters: Logan was the only good character in this episode so he deserves 3 more-4.0
  • Logan gives the taxi driver the wrong directions, and they go to the wrong beach.

The exams are finally over, but one of Quinn's inventions puts them all to sleep. They wake up at 11:45, and the last bus to Mystic Beach, where the after-exam party takes place, leaves at noon. They miss the bus, so Logan calls a taxi, but gives the driver the wrong directions, and they end up in the middle of no where.

What I don't get is that I'm sure the taxi driver would've heard the gang talk about the huge party, so when he dropped them off- wouldn't he say something, since no one was there? Or was itj ust that the taxi driver wasn't listening?

"I'll go de-nudify him," a line said by Chase. It's a great line, it had me laughing.

9 out of 10.
  • The gang go to the wrong beach.

Here's a little summary for you:

It's the end of the semester and the entire student body is looking forward to the celebration. It's a beach party. But one of Quinn's inventions goes wacko, and it sends them 4 hours away from their intended destination. The kids contact help from Mr.Bender and his pick-up truck. So the gang didn't get to go to Mystic Beach, well that's really sad. Really, really sad. I would find my directions to Mystic Beach, if I had to. This is my short review Z101 season finale episode "Little Beach Party" Aka "The Episode Where the PCA Gang Don't Go to Mystic Beach".
  • It's the end of the semester and everyone can't wait for the PCA beach party at Mystic Beach, but, when one of Quinn's inventions goes wrong, it sends them back an hour away from the beach.

• It's the end of the semester and everyone can\'t wait for the PCA beach party at Mystic Beach, but, when one of Quinn's inventions goes wrong, it sends them back an hour away from the beach.

I thought this episode was cool and funny, even though, they got stuck at another beach. After a while, they begin to have fun and After a while, they finally call Mr. Bender to come pick them all up. All in all, it was a good episode. My favorite part was when Zoey and Chase scare Logan with a worm. It was also a bit funny when Dustin was naked in the ocean.Finally, For those of you who have not seen this episode yet ( Little Beach Party) You don\'t know what you're missing, so see this episode of zoey 101.
  • The episode finale of Zoey 101 - The beach party where they all miss out on the years party due to one of Quinn's wacky "Quinventions"

The ending beach party episode was an amazing episode to end off season 1 in style. Seeing the gang back together on the beach having a fun time made you want to be there yourself. I love zoey101 and this made me want season 2 to come along even quicker. If season 2 was as good as season 1 then we will definately all be in for a treat!!!
  • A nice ending to season one.

When I saw the preview for this episode I was thinking that maybe Chase would finally do something about his gigantic crush on Zoey. Well, I was wrong because the closest thing to that was when she was helping him with his biology final and they were talking about dominant and recessive genes. Well actually that wasn't even close it was just cute. :-) Anyway PCA was having a beach Party and just as they were done with their finals Quinn let them smell a coconut smelling liquid she invented that just happened to make them pass out. All in all I thought it was a cute episode and a good ending to the last epidsode of season 1.
  • Like some of this would happen

Okay, so Zoey, Nicole, Dana, Chase, Michael, Logan, and Dustin miss the last bus to go to the Mystic Beach party. When you think about it, wouldn't they have you fill out something LIKe a permission form so they know how many students are going? And if you notice, Zoey, Chase, and Logan catch the fish and next thing you know they're eating clean pieces of fish. Where did they clean it? I see know mess and it would probably take a while to cook raw fish over a fire. And when they throw Dustin fish, it's no likely he would even catch it. But what's weird is that Dustin has the fish and he puts his hands in the ocean and then eats the fish. Also his face doesn't look dripping wet like it probably would be. This episode had some things far from reality, and if you look past that stuff the episode is a little better, but basically this wasn't the greatest episode ever...sorry guys.
  • This episode might have been stupidest one ever aside from the one where quinn makes a banapple tree. They get stranded on a beach and they aren't able to call for help and they end of having their own semester party. How did they have a party witout brin

0.0
    Goofs:
    1.Dustin isn't really naked in the water.
    2.Worms can't live in sand on the beach. They would die.
    3.Why didn't the taxi guy know where he was going?
    4.If Quinn knew her potion smelled like coconut how come she didn't pass out?
    5.When they passed out Chase fell into a chair. When they awoke he was on the floor.
    6.When they were running to catch up with the bus Dustin was wearing different clothes than he was in the classroom after he passed out.
    7.Why did they have to start a fire and cook food and act like they were on the tv show "Survivor" when they were only stranded on the beach for a few hours?
    8.Why would anyone bring a laptop if they thought they were going to a beach party?
    9.When Quinn started a fire it would have taken longer than 2 seconds to do so.
    10.Who would bring a screwdriver to the beach?
    11.There is no possible way to connect a cell phone to a computer to get a better reception.
    12.If there was a possible way to do so you would have to use the internet so why didn't Quinn just email someone for help?
    13.While Dustin's in the water, his mouth doesn't match the words.
    These are just some of the many goofs in this episode. I'd write more but I'd probably be writing for hours.
  • I Love is show so much love it and I need some new ones soon cuz the reruns r geting to me but I still love this show love it ooo ya and did I tell you I love it so much they better put it out on DVD

This Zoey 101 show rockd then again all there shows do but I only like there shows when someone passes out or gets hypnotized or anything like that, I don't know why but I do. I hope they I more graet shows on the way and I hope this show stays for a VEREY LONG time.
  • I definetly enjoyed this episode

I was enjoying this episode because it was definetly something that interested me. especially since I would have liked to be there. It was an episode that I would recomend to people to watch. I would love to meet the show's writer and ask how they thought of that story line. It was a great episode and can't wait for the next new one.
  • In this episode, Quinn makes a sinthetic coconut smell, but it makes them all fall asleep. They end up missing the last bus to the end of semester beach party. They take a cab to the beach instead, but they go to the wrong one.

This is an episode that I was waiting the entire season to see. The group (Zoey, Dana, Nicole, Quinn, Micheal, Chase, Logan and of course Zoey\'s little brother Dustin) really remind me of my group of friends (there is 4 girls and 4 guys). In my opinion, it would be great to spend the day at the beach with my friends, with no one else around, and just party. I recommend watching this episode.
  • Season Finale

This episode of Zoey 101 is probably one of the best. On the day of a school trip to the beach, Quinn invents this liquid to make everyone fall asleep. They miss their trip and take a bus to what they think will lead them to the trip, but it ends up that they go the totally opposite place. With a funny storyline, this episode shows the value of friendship.
  • A bad one like usual

0.0
    In response to the goofs:
    3. Sometimes taxi guys DON'T know where they're going.
    4.If Quinn knew her potion smelled like coconut, maybe she did pass out and then woke up and told other people about it.
    5. Maybe Chase slid off the chair and onto the floor. It can happen when you're unconscious.
    6. Maybe Dustin changed.
    7. Maybe they cooked because they were hungry.
    8. Maybe they wanted to use their laptop to write to someone about the beach.
    12. Who would Quinn email? Everyone's at the beach.