Zoey 101

New Roomies

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 09, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• great

zoey cannot deal with nicole and dana because they fight over every single thing. so, she moves in with Quinn, not knowing how weird Quinn can be. Will Zoey move back in with Dana and Nicole? And do they even want her to move back in with them?

good episode, this was never a favorite show of mine but it did have some good episodes here and there and i consider this a rather strong offering, especially for a second episode. had some good gags and an OK plot, and thus it gets a B+ or so as a grade
  • Drippin!

"New Roomies" was part of the one hour premiere of Zoey 101 3 years ago. After watching the first episode, I thought the show was about a 7 out of 10. Nothing speical. Just another Nick failure. Then, I watched this. It went from 7 to 10 out of 10! This episode really proved that Zoey 101 would be a good series. And look at today! It's one of the most popular Nickelodeon and probably one of the most popular shows on tv. This episode was funny,serious,and just well funny again. This episode will always be remember, along with "Pilot" as the episode that got this amazing series started.
  • awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!1111!!!11111!!111!1!!11111111

good episode Zoey 101 was only really good in season one, this is one of the eppys that prove it. New Roomies, so Dana,Zoey and Nicole all have to share a dorm room together, but Dana and Nicole don't get along at all leading to arguments and constant fighting. Zoey has just abouthad it with these two so she tells them how she feels and then they all have this huge fight and Zoey leaves the dorm and moves in with my favorite super funny nerd Quinn. Quinn seemed normal at first but then she starts doing all kinds of wierd things to Zoey and poor Zoey got to see some of her strange hobbies. In the end Zoey, Dana and Nicole all apoligize and become friends again and of course Zoey comes up with the brillant idea of how to solve the problems they've been having. This episode is also the one where Zoey gets her famous dorm key necklace that she made because she kept forgetting it. Overall this was a good episode, one of my favorites
  • Dana and Nichole do not get along. Zoey gets mad and moves in with Quinn witch turns out to be a big mistake. Also we see Chase's feelings fo Zoey grow.

I know this episode was mostly about the whole Dana vs. Nichole but You also see Chase's feelings for Zoey. He actually tried to ask Zoey about but gets interupted by Dustin. Near the end of the episode Zoey ask Chase to go to the movies on Friday and Chase get excited. Later we see Chase with a Rose behind his back waiting for Zoey. Chase then see's that it won't be just the two if them because Dana and Nichole came to.I really felt bad for Chase in this episode. All he wants is to date Zoey and never get to do so.
  • Dana and Nicole won't stop fighting.

It took an episode for them to stop fighting. Dana and Nicole, yea that would be two great teenager girls who fight. It's obvious since the first episode. But it's like Macolm in the Middle, where there is someone in the middle of these two and that is Zoey. But whats the middle of Zoey.. QUINN! One of the great episodes with Quinn! QUINN! QUINN! Quinnventions, that is a funny title for such an inventor's inventions. My favorite quote is, when Quinn started testing Zoey's brain. Well that's all for my review of the second episode of Zoey 101. Peace otu, HAlo.
  • nicole and dana are not getting along and zoey is tired of getting in the middle of it..so tired she moves out of their room and in w/ quinn, but she soon discovers how weird quinn is and tries to resolve the problem w/ her roommates

7.8
    this was an ok ep but i think this was my least favorite from season 1...it had no pt really...some girls cant live together b/c of different personalities and it taught that you can overcome this and work together...i guess...it wasnt really that interesting...they were fighting over stupid stuff...and quinn is a freak...what the heck did she think she was doing...and then she asked zoey to move out? she's the weird one and she thinks zoey and her cant be roommates...the only cool part i guess of the ep was when zoey first got her key b/c she kept forgetting it...i liked her way of remembering it..very fashionable
  • Delete Please

Please Delete this.

dhkaf dfhas sdf s fs fs d sf sf d fs dfs dsfsdf sfdf sfs fsd fsdf df adfdr fg ee r we rwear awer ar wer ew r wer ewr we rw r ewr w re r we ref f asf ds fdsa f sad fs f sd f asf dsa f f dfere treyt u y i yu iu ouigo ug iu kug kuigkgu k guk g ukyu kytfyj yt yt uyt ryt ru ytru tyrut r utr uty uytru tyru tru y tyu tr u ytu yt ruytru7u 76 u675 u767u 6 u76u76 t7 u ty u
  • Zoey's roomies get fight and they won't stop!

Zoey went to bathroom for brush teeth then someone else gets scream. Yeah, it's was Dana and Nicole! ZOey's face like ugh! Finally, she arrived at her dorm. Dana and Nicole still have fought each other. Then Nicole and Dana think Zoey is too perfect. Zoey get kick out her dorm and live in dorm with someone else. Zoey found roommate with Quinn. Because she felt bad that Quinn has no friends. Quinn is very weird. Wow, Dana and Nicole seems so happy when Zoey is leaving her dorm. But they're pretend to be happy. Sorry, Zoey get kick out of Quinn's dorm room because she said so. Finally, Zoey realize that she miss her dorm room. I'm glad that Zoey is moving back to her dorm room. Plus, she problem solve about Dana and Nicole!
  • good episode

Zoey 101 was only really good in season one, this is one of the eppys that prove it. New Roomies, so Dana,Zoey and Nicole all have to share a dorm room together, but Dana and Nicole don't get along at all leading to arguments and constant fighting. Zoey has just abouthad it with these two so she tells them how she feels and then they all have this huge fight and Zoey leaves the dorm and moves in with my favorite super funny nerd Quinn. Quinn seemed normal at first but then she starts doing all kinds of wierd things to Zoey and poor Zoey got to see some of her strange hobbies. In the end Zoey, Dana and Nicole all apoligize and become friends again and of course Zoey comes up with the brillant idea of how to solve the problems they've been having. This episode is also the one where Zoey gets her famous dorm key necklace that she made because she kept forgetting it. Overall this was a good episode, one of my favorites.
  • This was a funny and great episode.

New Roomies is a really good episode of Zoey 101. I saw it for the first time last night. This episode was very funny. In this episode, Zoey's roommates, Dana and Nicole, fight nonstop and they are really getting on Zoey's nerves. So Zoey decides to move into Quinn's room. That wasn't a very good idea because she test her "Quinventions" all the time and out all stuff on Zoey. Then Zoey wants to move back with Dana and Nicole and they make up and everything turns out alright. Dana and Nicole then fight in the end again for who always gets the aisle seat.
  • A great episode.

This episode was so hilarious. Zoey, Dana and Nicole are roomies but they are already getting sick of each. They are tired of Zoey always forgetting her key. Dana hates when Nicole wakes her up with her hair dryer in the morning. Dana's attitude and snobbiness gets on everyones nerves. Zoey moves out to live with the Quinn, the crazy science girl, which was a big mistake. She tried to do something to Zoey with wires and the whole nine. This was the funniest part in the whole episode. Dustin's stupid self is hooked on gummi-worms, my least favorite part of the episode. This episode was great but it could've been better.
  • it wasnt that good

I didnt just lovvvveee this episode I mean it was cute but not to die for I mean Quinn really was weird in this and I know thats the way they want her to come off but she was like frekishly eww! I cant stand her! kind of weird which I dont think is good. Oh and I dont think they should have let Zoey move back in she was a major jerk! ! ! ! no way would I have! oh and I dont see why Dianas junk was on there nerves thats her space and they needed to get over it!
  • sik

brap p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p pp p p p p p pp p pp p pp p pp p p pp ppb p p pp p p pp p p p pp p p pp p p p p pp p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p pp p p pp p p p p
  • Good episode.

This episode begins with Zoey typing a letter to her parents about her first week at PCA. So far she is already best friends with Nicole and she's tolerating Dana with her moodieness.

Well, Nicole and Dana fight. Alot. About stupid things too, like Dana being a messy roomate and Nicole blowdrying her hair at seven in the morning. There is alot ( I mean ALOT!) of screaming. That part is a little annoying but tolerable. Eventually the two fighting roomates find a fault in Zoey, she always forgets her key. So Zoey is fed up and moves in with Quinn the weird mad scientist that likes to feel people's food. That doesn't work out either.

Chase asks Zoey to go to the movies thinking that she knows it's a date. He even brings her a rose. But when he meets her at the movie theature he was sad to see that Dana and Nicole were with her. He quickly hid the rose. (That was a sad part, the sappy piano music helped with that scene alot.)Zoey and Chase see that Dustin is playing the guitar singing "I've Got The Gummy Worm Blues" (He spent all his money on gummy worms.) After Zoey walks away, Chase sadly puts the single red rose in Dustin's guitar case.

I really wish that this episode could have ended differently. Chase should have just given her the rose.
  • Great Idea!

The episode New Roomies is about Nicole and Dana getting into fights and leaving Zoey to live with Quinn. In the meantime, Chase is trying to hang out with Zoey. It is funny because the expressions Zoey shows when Quinn is performing odd experiments in her room. Also, Dustin is trying to make money by starting a Spanish Class. He had recently spent all of his money on Gummy Bears! Chase is going to give Zoey a flower when they watch a movie on campus, but when he sees that Zoey invited Nicole and Dana to the movie, he puts the flower in Dustin's tip box, for he is singing and playing a guitar to raise money. Overall this episode is a must-watch for Zoey 101. Keep it rollin'!
  • Episode 2 - New Roomies - my review

Nicole and Dana fight all the time because Nicole keeps blow-drying her hair loudly, which wakes up Dana, and Dana is a slob, which makes Nicole uncomfortable. Zoey doesn’t know what to do. She tells Chase about her problem, and he asks her whether she would want to spend some time with him to get away from their fighting. Before she can reply, Dustin comes and asks her for money, because he spent it all, but Zoey and Chase don’t have any so Dustin thinks of new ways to come up with the money, including singing in public and giving lessons in Spanish.

Anyway, while chatting with Chase, Zoey sees Quinn and tells Chase to come with her and talk to Quinn. Quinn is a very strange geeky girl, who nobody wants to hang out with, so Zoey feels sorry for her and thinks that she could use a friend. Quinn asks if she can feel their cafeteria food because she believes they give out energy and emotions. When Zoey comes back to her room, Nicole and Dana are fighting once again, and Zoey gets angry and gets on a fight with both of them. Only this time, Nicole and Dana team up and start shouting at Zoey on always forgetting her room key. Frustrated, Zoey says she’ll leave and find a new roommate, and decides to move in with Quinn.

The only problem is Quinn is weirder than Zoey thought. She puts wires around Zoey while she is sleeping at night to study her dreams, melts meat, and creates weird “quin-ventions”! Zoey can’t go back to Nicole and Dana, but she hates living with Quinn. She must decide what to do.

I liked this episode a lot, mainly because of Quinn. She is so strange; it’s just funny watching her. Some of the good moments in this episode were the song that Dustin sings in the end to earn money and Quinn trying out her experiments with Zoey.
  • What s about DANA

Isnt the right great actor here Dana - Ihre harte Schale verbirgt einen weichen sehr sehr liebenswerten und nichts
    desto weniger süüssen charakter --
    sie sieht hammer mässig guut aus und
    was man als Fan von Zoey 101
    erkennen kann ist , dass DANA die längsten und schönsten Beine hat , die ein Mädchen sich in den feinsten Träumen wünschen kann - your s JULIAA