Zoey 101

PCA Confidential

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 02, 2008 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • zoey brooks

people say you are hot and i think you are a baby and smokin hot baby and are you married or dating i think your show is hot i have hearde

people say that your smokin hot i think you are smokin hot

• i love the show

wow i lov ethe show do you fuys have a e-mail could i send you somehing love it you need a e-mail zoey do you love logan as a boyfreind lola do you rellay like zoey as a frind thank you send back ps junie b. jones books are good oos opps i said i like ou as a driend logan ke$ha is good song berrs my dad is comeing doyou knoe lady gaga plase call me back hard pladse send something back be cute i love madea simmoms my fav color is blue call me back late zoey 101 rock
  • They could have done it better.

This episode shows flashbacks from other episodes. I watched this episode online I thought it would be interesting but it wasn't because I saw all those episodes that they were showing. Stacey never got called on only Chase and Zoey did. There is one thing I don't get about this episode is that Stacey is still talking with her lip problem when this episode takes place after Chasing Zoey after Mark ran over her and her lip problem was fixed and could talk the way everone could so she was suppose to talk the way the others would I don't get it.
  • I really liked taking a walk down memory lane. :3

I liked this episode because of the flashbacks or whatever. I'm not a big fan of zoey 101, it's cheesy, zoey is too perfect, it's not entertaining at all, it's uninteresting, and blah blah blah, I could go on and on and on...but anyway, I'm 14 and I've been watching zoey 101 since the first few episodes so to say the least, I kept watching it, though as I've grown up some, I realize this show is just...ugh. but I did like this episode, liked it, didn't love it, still don't make me like the show all that much, and how could I? after all this was the final episode.
  • NOT that good, i don't think

This episode was Horrible but instead of memory's couldn't they have told us some last things to keep in our hearts forever,to treasure, to remember, things that will end the world of zoey 101 for us forever. Like Quinn and Logan????? & Zoey and Chase????????
    Couldn't they have left us with an final kiss or a sweet note, etc. You are all just saying you like the trip down memory lane because zoey 101 will never come back and you can't do anything about it you just know you have to live with it because it won't be changed be 'honest its a horrible episode!!!!!' and u know it.
    Well i no it's just TV but I LIVE and LOVE IT!!!! and this is an episode i won't remember!! TV should be better quality.......!!!!!
  • As An Episode, Good, as A Finale... Not So Good

5.5
    This is technically the series finale of Zoey 101 (it aired after Chasing Zoey originally). Um.. it was alright, I thought it was weak. I like clipshows and I don't mind if they are used for finales, I like it, if they have a good story. I don't like how Zoey, Chase, and Stacy(I think?) were being interviewed by new kids who might want to go to PCA. I mean, Zoey and Chase are obviously the main stars, but that doesn't necessarily mean they "Represent" PCA. But, whatever, the overall episode was OK, about a high D, low C for a grade
  • Someone wrote in their review that they could have done better- I couldn't agree more!

Someone wrote in their review that they could have done better- I couldn't agree more! They could have included more of Dana and Nicole...and more of the old episodes. Stacey was annoying in this episode, as was Coco. I felt bad for Stacey though, despite her ability to make me want to scratch out my eyeballs. They should have let her answer at least one question...Not much else to say about this one. It was a disappointing last episode. (Even though I already saw it online. God bless Canadians. I only have eleven more words to write. And now I am done.
  • Chase, Zoey, and Stacey answer question from kids that want to come to PCA.

I thin that this epoisde was great. My brothers and I saw this after "Chasing Zoey" and I love every second. I think that this epoisde need a little more flashbacks from all the season, but I still like it. I thought That Stacey could say her S's perfectly. What happen!? They should have told us more things that are coming up in PCA. Zoey should have talk about her adventure at PCA. Chase should to, he was there half of the time. Stacey need to go to speech class. She needs it. I think that this epoisde should have been a longer.
  • Cool flashbacks

This episode is more or less the last episode of the hit Nickelodeon series, Zoey 101 which airs on the Teenick block. This episode aired on May 2nd, 2008 after the final TV movie and REAL conclusion of the series. This episode aired in Canada before the TV movie, "Goodbye Zoey". In America, however, it aired AFTER the series's last episode aired. It was pretty funny when Stacy kept getting frustrated not being able to answer any of the kid's questions. And the way they had Coco jokes after every part of the interview was funny too. It was a pretty good recap of the series and had some pretty awkwardly placed flashbacks, however.
  • During a interview for new students, Chase and Zoey take a stroll down memory lane as the new potential students of Pacific Coast Academy ask them questions that make them relive there past few years. One of the questions, is if Chase and Zoey are dating.

This episode, "PCA Confidential", was pretty good. Some of the memories were a little weird, like the one about Quinn and her crazy inventions that pretty much always go wrong in some way. And some of the questions were weird too. Like, "Does PCA have a dress code?" Well, you don't see Chase or Zoey wearing a uniform, do you? I know I don't. Anyway, it was a pretty good episode. "PCA Confidential" was, overall, a good episode, but I do not think that it should have aired after "Chasing Zoey", even though it had Chase and Zoey's kiss in it.
  • wonderful!!

I have seen EVERY episode of Zoey 101! and this was a very awesome episode. Chase, Zoey and Stacey let new students ask them questions. and everyone asks Choey questions and not Stacey...kinda sad :(
    This was classic... a real walk down memory lane. I'll miss this show so much! ! ! ! ! !! !! !! !! !! ! !! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !
  • This episode recaps seasons one through three with some scenes from season four.

I thought this episode was cute. I was glad I got to see the US version after the Chasing Zoey movie. I liked the fact that they included clips about Chase's busy hair. I thought the clips about all the relationships at PCA were good too. I did not enjoy the clips about the dress code. I thought they could of used much better examples to show off the style of PCA students. My favorite part of this episode by far were the Chase and Zoey clips. They were so cute, especially the ones in season one. I was happy that they added the Chase and Zoey kiss from Chasing Zoey. I thought that was the best moment in the whole series.
  • This was a pointless episode, but it reminded me of a lot of episodes I loved.

Zoey, Chase, and Stacey answer questions from new students. The students are deciding if they want to come to PCA or not. Everyone asked Chase and Zoey questions, but no one asks Stacey any questions. She even had note cards ready and she was asking people to ask her questions. All the questions led to a flashback of an old episode.
    Boy: Hey I got a question...for Chase. I notice that your hair is really bushy. Did you know that?
    Chase: Yeah. I know that.
    Boy: So, do people ever talk about it?
    Chase: Um, it's come up... lol Some of the questions were a little pointless, but they were my favorite ones!
  • Well i think that this episode might

6.1
    Well i think that they might show a flashbacks from season One and two since this is after Quarantine and that is Supposedly When Zoey and Chase hook up finally so this might be Clips of all Chase had to go through to get Zoey. (and now to fill word count) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!