Zoey 101

Quinn Misses The Mark

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Quinn and Mark break up, and Quinn decides to dress and act like a girl that attracts every guy on campus. It backfires, she's left crying on a bench, to be comforted by Logan. They kiss. Michael befriends a rogue horse on campus.

I was rather confused by this episode. I'd never seen any other evidence for a Logan/Quinn relationship, and then it's thrown at me at the end of this one. It's not a convincing way to put two people together, and the fact that it was not adequeatly resolved annoys me. Logan and Quinn move away from each other, yes, but it was never confirmed or denied whether it was going to continue, and there was no positive or negative leeway in that scene. Not to mention Logan was really out of character in that scene. Since when would he stop and comfort someone, especially Quinn, after a break-up? And he was also a bit too sensitive in his speech for what his character usually is. If he was going to make a change in character like that, it would be more convincing for it to happen gradually, not all at once with another plot point thrown in.