Zoey 101

Quinn's Date

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 06, 2005 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • mark's first appearance

Quinn has a crush on a student named Mark Del Figgalo, and wants to ask him out. But, she gets nervous. She gets Zoey to, but Mark says no. Zoey lies and says he said yes, to not hurt Quinn's feelings. But what will happen when they go on their 'date'?

This was good. Mark is nowhere near one of my favorite characters, but this was still a good episode with some good humor. I like that Quinn and Mark became a couple, even though I am not crazy about him he does have his moments. Final grade would be a solid "C"
  • Quinn scores a date with Mark, but finds out it isn't really a date.

Quinn scores a date with Mark, but finds out it isn't really a date. Aahh.. one of Quinn's shy days. I think she feels shy when she makes her inventions aswell. Quinn and Mark kinda look like a great couple but not the great greatest! There boyfriend and girlfriend conflict in the series is going great. I loved the ending, when they started biting off the salami, and really to Quinn. This is my Z101 (Zoey 101) review for the tv series' episode "Quinn's Date". And the salami hitting was funny. Keep up the good work Z101. Peace out, TGH3 !
  • quinn wants 2 go out on a date w/ mark but shes too shy to ask him..she gets zoey to ask him and when mark says no zoey tells quinn he said yes...so she devises a plan

i loved this ep...it was so so funny..and we had a classic chase moment..zoey asks him if he wants 2 go out on a date and he like rides his bike into something or falls off and the phone goes flying...he rushes 2 pick the phone back up and quickly said yes i would like 2 go on a date w/ u..hes so happy until he realizes its all part of zoeys plan poor chase...but a very good chase and zoey moment and classic chase...i also loved quinns dance and then marks gf broke up w/ him..it was all so funny and they were so confused...quinn is still weird at this stage 2..when she went over 2 mark she asked 4 somethin completely weird...what guy would go out w/ u after u ask that? oh my gosh
  • I have no clue what "Jumps The Shark" means but I really wanted to use it because it sounds cool.

Quinn has a crush on a boy-Mark Delfigalo. However she doesnt do so well with talking to him. She tends to freak guys out, if you know what I mean. Seriously, wouldn't YOU be freaked out if a girl came up to you and said,"I have an extra toe on my left foot, wanna see?"

Well Quinn gets Zoey to ask Mark out for her. Mark says no and Zoey lets Quinn beleive that she and Mark are going out on Saturday night. Zoeys only solution to get out of it is to go on a fake double date with Quinn and Mark and Her and Chase. That of course turns out to be a disaster. Mark actually has a girlfriend, Courtney. She gets mad at Mark and hits him in the stomach with a salami.

In the end it all works out,(Quinn and Mark are going out)and in the end, I LOVE THIS EPISODE!
  • Funny!

I liked all of it is was funny. With when Quinn went to first ask mark out and instead asked for his nose hair(LOL)!!
    Then when she was trieng to ask a guy out (using Chase as an example) and she was saying how she had an extra toe. I also liked it when at the end Mark said he wasn't on a date with QUinn he was on a date with Chase, which if I was his gf i would dump him no matter what his reason specially if he was dating another guy and him and Courtney were not good together QUinn and him are perfect for each other!!
  • An exciting addition to Zoey 101!

This was a wonderful episode on Zoey 101, and I recommend seeing it. Here is my synopsis for the episode Quinn's Date:
    When Zoey and Nicole see Quinn taking many looks at a boy, they ask what's up. She says she has a crush on Mark Del Figgalo (Which apparantely means of the figs!) Quinn is too embarrassed when she tries to talk with him, so she wants Zoey to ask if he wants to date Quinn. Mark says no. When Zoey walks back to the table, Quinn says she'd be the happiest girl in the world if he said yes. Zoey hated to see Quinn in a bad mood, so she told her that he had said yes. Quinn started to party and Zoey couldn't believe that false words that would eventually make Quinn so mad slip out of her mouth. Zoey tries to get her out of the date, by offering her tickets to science on ice! When Quinn realizes that's on the same day as her date, she says no. Chase and Zoey then tell Quinn that they'll go on a double date together. Zoey tells her not to say anything about dating, because it makes boys nervous. On the other side of the story, they tell Mark that they just want to hang out and maybe have a picnic. When Quinn starts acting like Mark's boyfreind, his girlfreind walks by and thinks that Mark is dating Quinn and she broke up with him. Then later, Mark starts to want to date Quinn and they watch television and on Mark's part eats salami!
    This was an outstanding episode of Zoey 101 and if you haven't seen it tune into Teenick where they show repeats and new episodes of Zoey 101 over the weekends. Also, if you have an iTunes account buy it there for $1.99. That's the way I fill all my needs for music and television shows. Believe me, it's the fastest and easiest way to purchase music, music videos, television shows, and short films. I ranked this episode 8.2/10 because it needed some credit and I thought it was a fair score. I think Dustin, Logan, and Michael should have had a part in this episode. Overall it was a great job and a unique but not original idea in the plot system. Keep it up Zoey 101 and Dan Schneider, Zoey 101 is awesome!

-kobe63
  • This episode was about Quinn liking a guy named mark and asks Zoey to help her

This episode was about Quinn liking a guy named mark and asks Zoey to help her Quinn has no idea how to ask mark so she asks zoey to ask him for her when he says no Zoey tells Quinn he said yes so Zoey and Chase try to trick Mark and Quinn into thinking they are on a date. This episode has its funny parts and was a good episode to watch