Zoey 101

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

crzza

Zoey 101 Fan Reviews (494)

• Zoey 101 was actually quite an enjoyable show.

I remember the first time I watched it. I believe I was 12 and I found the first season being aired on KTV, with back to back episodes. I watched the whole season in one go. I fell in love with the show.

I stopped watching though, after the first few episodes of season 2. I wasn't at all happy with the new girl (Lola played by Victoria Justice) or with Dana leaving.

I didn't watch Zoey 101 again, until last January. I re-watched the first season and decided to give the rest of the series a chance. Man, I am glad I did.

Zoey 101 is about a girl who goes to a boarding school, Pacific Coast Academy. Of course, at age 13, going to a school that was originally for boys can be pretty difficult, but each problem they encounter is easily solved within an episode.

Although I liked the episodes, I do think the characters could be annoying at times. Zoey herself, irritated me quite a bit, with her mary-sue character qualities. That is one complaint I have about this show- how everyone seemed to like Zoey.

I did enjoy the Zoey/Chase ship-tease throughout the series and couldn't help butsquealwhen they ended up together at the end of season 4. I also really loved the Logan/Quinne ship, even if it did seem to come out of nowhere.

The new characters didn't bother me as much as they originally did; they grew on me.

Zoey 101 is actually a pretty decent show.