Zoey 101

Silver Hammer Society

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 26, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Boring Episode, Hate it!

I really hate this episode because it is very boring ever I watched! But in the ending of this episode, Zoey are so brave and very tough teenage girl that she quit in Silver Hammer Society! Guess what? All of kids beside Zoey quitted too, I am so shocked and proud. Everyone dropped out. I am so proud of Chase because Chase dislike any society or fancy club. Way to go, Chase and Zoey! I think Zoey is great leader of Zoey 101. I am really impressed. I just hate watching about Silver Hammer Society and dislike boys made kids do for them! That is all I dislike, lol. This episode is kind okay!
  • good

logan wants nothing more than to be accepted in the Silver Hammer Society. Especially when he finds out all his friends have gotten accepted. But his friends discover that it is not that great a place. Meanwhile Quinn knows the new girl at PCA.

I actually really liked the main plot, I thought it was great. But the Quinn plot was boring. I dunno, Quinn was never one of my favorite characters and her plot in this episode bored me. So, my overall grade for this episode is a B+ or so, because I really liked the main plot of it
  • logan wants to be in a secret society, but he ends up being the only one not asked until fate calls upon him

im sry..im kind of tired and i have no absolute idea if that made sense or not..i think it did but pm me or something if it didnt lol..anyways this ep was just average..i didnt entirely like it..it just didnt seem very original..i mean it does give some ties with regular schools b/c there are always those honor societies but its like more like college b/c its secret and stuff and tapping like in college..the funniest part is when logan got accepted..he freaked out like it really mattered b/c he was like the only person accepted for the next class so it was kind of stupid now to be accepted
  • Pretty good, pretty bad.

7.1
    Like I said, pretty good pretty bad. Logan was trying to be in the society, and it was so funny! One of the things that made me laugh. But the hammer on the shoulder thing was kinda weird. And I repeat, WEIRD. But overall, Id give this episode a BIG OK. It could have been better, but it was still okay. I nearly forgot the episode since I haven't watched it for a long time. LOL! I give it a 7.1 because, like I said Pretty good, pretty bad just needs some fixing to do. This is my review for Zoey 101. Peace out.
  • Okay so maybe logan is just jealous.

Logan was absolutly awesome in this episode, he was the main character this episode and we didn't got to see Zoey that much. Dustin is still nowhere to be found.
    This was not the best episode but sure was one of the funniest episode ever of Zoey 101. Every scene with Logan was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing after the "this is to let you know, I'm interested" scene with Logan and the Silver Hammer guy. The Loganite scene was great too!This was a very interesting episode just like all the other episodes in Zoey 101. This third season has opened up with revealing and happy plots. This episode, \"The Silver Hammer Society,\" has showed that Chase, Zoey, Lola, and Michael have gotten chosen to join and Logan is left in the dust. The group gets a small silver hammer pin and Logan is complaining and trying to chase down the one who is giving them out. He wants to know why he\'s not accepted. Meanwhile, the group of people that were chosen have to do everything the Silver hammers tell them to just to get accepted. In the end, Zoey stepped forward and said she didn\'t want to join a club like this and everyone followed her. This episode was very well thought out and they were teaching the audience and lesson about doing the right thing. All of the Zoey 101 episodes show something that can be used in everyday life.
  • B-O-R-I-N-G!

6.6
    This episdode was boring. That makes this review boring. Things I did like: -Chase wasn't all sucked into the Silver Hammer Society crap like Zoey, Logan, Lola, and Michael. He actually showed some character and personality. Shocking. Things I did not like: -Logan, he was pure annoyance in this episode. -Quinn and Mark and the beauty pagenant thing. It was stupid. It was not funny. -How it was so incredibly predictable. Especially the end where if they had to vote one memember out, they all left.
    -The slave part. That was frankly, gross. ! ! ! The. End. ! ! !
  • Storyline was wierd but the episode in overall was awesome!

• There\'s a secret society on campus and everyone seems to be getting in but Logan. He\'ll have to come up with something big if he wants in.Meanwhile, Quinn insists that she hasn\'t met PCA\'s latest transfer student. But has she? What is she hiding?

• Everyone seems to be 'tapped' which means they get to join the Silver Hammer Society, but Logan. A new student comes to PCA and Quinn claims she has never met her, or has she?

First Logans braggs, as always in some way, about he is the one going to get in the Silver Hammer Society, but of course, he is almost the only one who doesn't get in. First to join was Zoey. Next to join was Lola. The third one to join was Chase. And finally the last one to join was Michael. Of course, Chase denied his power to get in the Silver Hammer Society, and threw his little pin in the garbage. Logan, still wanting to get in, was crazy enough to pick out of the trash and take Chase's pin. But I knew the club was going to be a bad idea in the first place. But I'm glad everybody left at the end, but Logan, must really be obsessed with the Silver Hammer Society if he still wanted to join. And don't forget the janitor taking off his clothes and just standing in Logan, Michael, and Chase's dorm just in underwear.