Zoey 101

Spring Fling

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 13, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• perfect

Zoey signs her, Nicole, and Dana as Spring Fling committee, and instead of some lame band, they try to get Drake Bell to come. Unfortunately, they are going to need 5000 bucks to do this. Will they be able to meet their goal and have Drake come?

Good episode, I like how Drake ended up playing; he's a nice guy. The only complaint I have is I was not crazy about the Dustin/Quinn sub plot, but the rest of the episode was good, so my final grade is an A, methinks is fair. Not the best, but one of them
  • The girls and boys at PCA try to plan a Spring Fling. Drake Bell guest stars.

Nicole: Are you sure people are going to pay money to smash a watermelon with a bat?
    Zoey: Of course, boys love to smash things.
    Michael: It's true!
    Chase: We do enjoy the smashing!
    It's true, yes we do love the smashing! Go smashing! That was my favorite quote from the episode. Another thing I loved about this episode... DRAKE BELL!! Yes, Drake Bell guest starred, but it would be nice if Drake Parker guest starred and so did Megan and Josh. Liek Drake and Josh PCA crossover kind of thing. This is my review for Z101 "Spring Fling". Peace out from T GH 3.
  • zoey signs herself and her roommates up for the spring fling committee and they do everything they can to get drake bell to play; quinn pays dustin to help her w/ an experiment

i loved this ep...well i love anything w/ drake bell in it anyways...when i heard that drake bell was going to perform at their spring fling i thought it was gonna be like most shows they talk about it and then u never see the person but we actually get 2 see drake..pls excuse me while i scream..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ok, i would have been like nicole running up and hugging him..actually id kiss him lol...but yea anyways it was a great ep and drake was as funny as ever...i loved what they did 2 try 2 get drake and then of course the plan doesnt go the way they wanted it 2 but then it all works out in the end b/c drake is a cool guy..hey his band on this show was that the same band as on drake and josh..pm me if u know..anyways i loved it and chase and zoey moment...zoey sprayed chase w/ the hose and then chase sprayed her back later...not 2 much but enough 2 be happy w/
  • A nice episode with an appearance of Drake Bell.

This episode was very good and nicely entertaining. It was wonderful to see Drake Bell on the show, definately a nice mild appearance of another famous Nickelodeon star. The episode had a great storyline too. The comedy was quite good, I ecspecially liked the strange mechanic as he was hilarious (seriously he was!). The script must have be well-written (as it always is) and the episode was a nice edition to the series and the show itself.
  • A series classic with an appearance of Drake Bell.

• ...ah Drake Bell...

The scene opens with Nicole, Chase, Dana, and Michael watching an extremely boring documentry about Grass. Zoey bursts in and announces that she signed her, Nicole, and Dana up to help with the annual not so cool spring fling. Normally its "lame" they eat lukewarm weenies and wish they were somewhere else.

This time, Zoey tries to make it so Drake Bell can play there. The budget is a little low so they have a fund raiser. It turns into a big disaster when Zoey accidently wrecks a car. In the end, they get Drake Bell to play for free because of Zoey's tshirt design. It was a great episode. Having Drake Bell as a guest star was a definite plus.
  • Suprised to see Drake Bell!

This episode was awesome. What was really great about it was they Featured Drake Bell as a guest star. it was a liitle bit shocking and weird because Drake already has a show on Nick, but his Music rocks. I loved the song he played on the show"Don't Preach". It was great and tone worthy. On the Other hand, Poor Dustin! Getting stuck with Quinn her her freaky and Death-Defying experiments.Why doesnt Quinn Invent a human Andriod to use! she really needs a better outlet for her inventions. She could wind up killing somebody!
  • This was awsome since they featured Drake Bell.

How about it a guy that loves his car so much come and sees it messed up. Wonder how his face would be like. Since that was a expensive car. We wish that would happen to make the show better but they didn't. Having Drake Bell be a guest star in the episode made it worth watching.
  • Zoey signs her and the girls to help her planning the Spring-Fling this year. They really don't want to do it, but when she promises Drake Bell to be there, everyone wants to help out with the festivities.

This episodes is one of my favorites because Drake Bell is on it and he is my fAvOrItE performer. This episode also shows how if you put your mind to it, you can do just about anything with some team work and hardwork. Zoey, the brainstormer, cooks up the idea to have him at the Spring Fling. Anyway, all in all, it's a funny, enlighting episode that has a very good perfomer.