Zoey 101

The Dance Contest

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 16, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Zoey wants to compete in a dance contest but needs a partner. Chase wants to be her partner so he convinces Logan & Micheal to teach him how to dance. Meanwhile Logan, Micheal, and Quinn try to be customer of the week to get free coffee.

This is probaly my favorite episode of season three! Its atleast in my top five! I loved it from beginning to end! I laughed hysterically at quite a few parts of this episode. But mostly when Micheal and Logan were trying to teach Chase how to dance. It was absolutely hilarious to see him attempt to copy their dance moves. Then when Micheal spun Chase and he fell-that was priceless!

I also found Lola's fake bad british accent hysterical! My favorite line of the episode would have to be:

Lola: "Did that sound British!?"
    Simon: "That did'nt sound human."

Just the way that line was delivered had me rolling on the floor!

Micheal and Logans attempts to be customer of the week were also priceless! Especially Micheals! I couldn't help but laugh at the way he hugged the Coffee Cart Guy after 'saving him'. Then after both of their attempts to be customer of the week Quinn won -for a minute atleast.

Another priceless moment in this episode for me would have to be Micheal singing that song about squirrels which is an obvious parody of the Zoey 101 theme song Follow Me sung by none other then Zoey herself -Jamie Lynn Spears! I thought it was cute how they through the song in like that.

And ofcourse last but certainly not least! Zoey and Chase's dance at the end of the episode has got be without a doubt the best 'Choey' scene in all of season 3! Jamie Lynn and Sean Flynn did a great job with the dance as well!