Zoey 101

The Great Vince Blake

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Star

Chase catches PCA football star Vince Blake taking pictures of a test with his cell phone. He doesn't know what to do, and originally, decides not to rat him out because he would not be able to play in the big game. In the end, he is just so angry at how many people are cheering for Vince's high score on the test, he rats him out. As such, Vince and his team beat up Chase, Michael and Logan(because they were trying to defend their friend), and Mark (For "Back up")

A good episode but I am not keen on the end. C
  • vince blake is the great quarterback and everyone loves him except chase; chase catches vince in a convincing situation and has to decide whether to bust him or not

im a stinker aint i..not telling you anymore than that in the summary..oh well..spoiler..vince is a great quarterback that the girls fall for and the guys like b/c hes going to take pca to the championships..he gets all the popularity and special treatment of athletes..let me stop there..i think thats just wrong..they dont deserve that but hey thats just me..well chase catches him cheating and ppl threaten him b/c of it..i felt so bad for chase b/c he was stuck in like a really hard position..poor thing..and he got beat up for it too..but it was nice of his friends to be his backup even tho they got bruised too..poor guys..vince is such a jerk..i still dont like him
  • Chase catches a star PCA football player cheating and is conflicting weather to snitch on him or not. Meanwhile The girls put healthy snacks in the PCA vending machines but find out that they are dangerously addictive.

I really didn't like this episode. The first reason is because Chase had no reason telling on vince. I mean sure he cheated but is that any of Chase's buisness, Vince cheated get over it he seems to have a problem with that but not with the fact that he keeps a dog in his room which is also against the rules from what i understand.

Second thing i don't like is that Quinn was stupid enough to put a chemical that destroyed an entire civilization into a candy bar enough said about that.

I love the show but this episode just really wasn't a favorite of mine
  • Comparison to Life With Derek.

There was an episode just like this, in Life with Derek. Pretty much Im comparing it. In the episode of LWD, the coach tries to trick Lizzie's sister, in a little scam. Similar to Vince Blake, but mostly to the school and the faculty. Chase has a problem if he tells, there is another bad thing that my happen, similar to Derek in Life with Derek. I see the comparison. Anyway in other news: I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! That's it for now.
  • consider it deleted

consider it deleted d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d
  • Well some people in this episode did the stupidest crap in this epidose. Read why.

OK, first of all, They wanted to have heathly food at thier school right? They didn't like it so Quinn injected some green stuff into it to make it taste better. One question remains: Why the f**k did she inject somthing that destroyed an entire CIVILIZATION in a candy bar?! And second of all, Why did Chase have to tell on that football player? Yeah OK, he isn't bigger than life and he did cheat, but that waz the only way for him to go to that football game. And if it would be thier first win for any football game at their school, why would he talk? Dont watch this episode!
  • this episode was awsome...

ok, there's this guy at pca he is the star of the football team, Vince Blake. Chase sees him taking pictures of the history test. Chase wants to tell on Vince, but Vince threatens him, and Michael and Logan think he shouldn't because without Vince pca won't win the play offs. Chase gets angry with Vince getting all the attention, so he tells on vince, and he is kicked of the football team. The football team keeps their promise, and give chase a beating. But Logan and Michael (and Mark), stand up for chase and get beaten up too. The end was funny when the girls were bandaging up the guys. Zoey took care of Chase, Lola took care of Logan, and Quinn takes care of Michael until she hears Mark was involed in the fight and runs off to find him. The girls story line was pretty dull, until Zoey hands Vince the moon bar and gets tackled by the mob.
  • Noy my favorite storyline... But I still liked this episode.

This episode was really cool... We got to see some character development in this episode. Chase caught Vince cheating before a history test but gets threatened by the football team. They threatened to beat him up if he told the teacher about Vince cheating. Then after the test when Vince got the top score on the test Chase breaks it down to everyone and tells them that Vince cheated, so Vince now gets an academic suspension and he doesn't get to play the very important football match. Chase gets the whole football team, or the whole school against him. Logan and Michael who was on Vince's side before backed Chase up, alongside with Mark, when the football team was about to beat Chase up. Just look at the characters; I mean, Chase shows that he is this really great guy who does the right thing, even when it can cost PCA a State Championship. Logan and Michael shows that they are loyal friends and watch Chase's back in the fight. The girl plot was really boring so I'm not gonna talk about that... In overall, great episode, not the best but a close second this season.
  • Chase, and the girls made good decisions.

Start with the healthy snacks. I agree. Some people at my school pick on me for rather wanting a stick of broccoli over a Hershey\'s Chocolate Bar, but, that is just me. Then, my favorite food group are fruits and vegetables, then I like stuff like milk and yogurt which develops stronger bones in the legs and arms, but I\'m not trying to give a nutrition lesson, I\'m trying to give a review for the episode, The Great Vince Blake. I liked it. And Chase made the right decision. My hometown football team just blew their chances of making it to the playoffs and then to state. But, you don\'t see me ripping the hair out of myself or other people. Or at least not yet. Then, I\'m glad, since Zoey 101 is a family show, it did not show the football team beating up Michael, Logan, Chase, and Mark. It just showed them all bruised up.
  • I think the girls actually did a BAD thing this episode

4.2
    Well, I thought that after they got their moon bars and injected them, they should have re-presented their idea to Dean Rivers, if he didn't listen, they shoulda gotten other people to eat the bars, then got a group of people to agree with the idea. For those who haven't seen the episode, or need a reminder of the exact events, they knocked out a guy (through a nerve pinch, no on screen violence here) and then wiped out ALL the other bars and stuffed them with moon bars giving PCA residents no choice but the moon bar. I may be wrong in thinking this but does anyone else find that a bit dictatorish? Plus, how is Quinn so careless as to put in an ingredient that was dangerously addictive into a bar that people were guaranteed to buy? Oh well, Quinn has always een smart yet very very careless. Now, as for the football player's plot, I also believe Chase probably onle made a ig a deal as he did cause he was jealous, but he did the right thing. I never much liked atheletes that think they can get away with everything just because they're sports players. Now, when they beat up Chase, Michael, Logan and Mark, I didn't find that funny, I was hopingthey would call the police because, to point out the obvious, that's assault which is BREAKING THE LAW. So anyway, this episode was just average.
  • I'm so proud of the boys!

I'm so proud of Chase, Logan, Michael and Mark. Standing up to the football team like that. And the sub-plot was great, I'm happy to see a more out-going side of Mark. He's great for Quinn. This was a great episode. It had action, funny parts to it, and Chase got jealous when Zoey was talking to Vince! My favorite part was probably when Chase and Zoey were shooting baskets together. But I also liked the part at the end when the girls were cleaning up the guys’ cuts and bruises, funny when Logan said that Mark helped (since he wasn’t there with them at present) and Quinn spazed out. Very good episode. I give it two thumbs up!
  • Seemed kinda filler episodish but it was pretty good!

-I was really proud of Chase in this episode. He knew that what Vince was doing was wrong and stood up for what he beleived in. However, I thought that some of the reason why he was stressing so much about the situation was because he was a tad bit jealous of him. He got the attention of many girls and the teachers. He even got Zoey's attention. I saw that look of disgust when he gave her a nickname. -I liked it how all the girls bandaged the guys at the end after the football players beat them up. It was like they were nurses taking care of wounded men at war. Ha ha. -I thought the healthy snacks part was kinda boring. Except for the part where Dean Rivers shot the q ball down quinn's throat! That was awesome.

-I liked it when Chase was on the basketball court and said that if he makes that one shot he'd one day own a zebra. So random! I love it!

-All together I thought it was pretty good. It was way better than the last two episodes.
  • This one should be good NB: I haven't watched it, just submitting my plot ideas

Well, i dunno, maybe Zoey is still going out with that tutor guy (if my review for Zoey's tutor is right) and i dunno, maybe suddenly logan does somat right and asks Zoey out and yeh. And then when she tells the tutor guy, he accusses her of cheating, but really they neva agreed 2 c each utha exclusively. And, i dunno

Or Zoey could get a rebel boyfriend who tells her that to pass her test she has to cheat. And even though Zoey is smart, she likes her BF a lot so she believes thats the only way to pass the test. But then Chase and every1 else is like, if thats wat he thinks of you, hes a bad BF and is definetely not right. And maybe Chase tells her and they have an awkward moment and then Zoey's BF cums along and thinks they are dating and that Zo is cheating on him. And then he gets into a fight with Chase but then Logan &Michael cum along and defend chase while lola and quinn, who also saw wat happened, go and get a teacher. wat dyou think ouf my predicctions?
  • I'm...not...sure!

I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure I'm...not...sure