Zoey 101

The Radio

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jul 19, 2007 on Nickelodeon

7.6
  • I was SO on Chase's side

I know a lot of you say that Chase wasn't being very nice to Zoey when he tried to get the radio back. However, if you really think about it, Zoey was the one being a brat when she refused to return the radio to him, even interrupting Chase when he was stating his side of the story to Mark, and when Chase points it out, she just rolled her eyes like a brat. And I wasn't the least bit comfortable with Mark rewarding her for it, or with Quinn and Logan partying that "they were right". But I was happy when she decided to grow up and give the radio back to Chase anyway. But still, Zoey was being such a spoiled brat when she announced that she was going to keep the radio. I wanted to slap her.

Besides, like Lola said in the lunch scene, if you owe someone a dollar and by mistake, give them a $100 bill, you should give it back, and Chase wouldn't have sold it to Zoey if he knew its' value, which means Zoey should give the radio back to Chase. And if Dustin were in this episode, he'd agree. So yeah, I just needed to get that out of my head.