Zoey 101

Wrestling

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 04, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• this episode couldn't be better well it could but it's still funny

I thought it was funny how the boys didn't want to wrestle a girl. It would be like if everytime the girls were going to wrestle the other team the opponents would forfit. If it was funny on the show it'd be a riot in real life but it would never happen in real life. My wrestling team had a girl and none of the opponents from the other schools forfitted. v It would've been funnier if no one got to wrestle anyone if there was no wrestling cause everyone forfitted. Imagine if a football team never got to play a game because the other team always forfitted that'd be hilarious! yet also tv shows don't usually have girls get hurt the guys get hurt or robbed or sick but never the girls. It bothers me whenever the girls don't get hurt or if nothing bad happens to them. TV Shows try to make it seem like girls are smarter then boys because nothing bad happens to them. I find that offensive. It's bad enough that except for zoey and stacey none of the girls get called by their last names no one's ever called quinn "pensky" or lola "martinez". When zoey did get hurt at the end she just had a concussion from being slammed on the matt but Logan has brusies, a cracked forehead, a broken leg and nose. That's just wrong that they couldn't have zoey be more hurt by having her have as many injuries as Logan. I hope that someday writers of all shows realize that boys and girls are equally smart and the girls can get hurt just as bad as boys. speaking of girls Lola was just funny in this episode trying to get to be on PCA news. However this is the first episode where she officially becomes ditzy. the way she acted was just stupid she didn't even know what a color commentator or stats were/was. They've made her the new nicole talk about replacing. At least her stats on zoey and chuck javiers were funny! talk about sports knowledgeless. So maybe girls aren't smarter then guys after all but I'd still like them to get hurt. which brings me to my next subject to quote jerimaiah That Javiers was a monster he really wanted to beat up his opponents. It seemed like everyone was afraid of him they overreacted to him hurting everyone but I don't blame them He was just a maniac in wrestling. He even attacked the referree and the cameraman (who was clearly dan scheider himself) and that's not all he took chase's blix and broke quinn's glasses I was like that dude's **** strong. but at least we got to see quinn without her glasses. Chuck hurt all those wrestlers he could prbably even hurt the coaches and the audience if they wrestled him. Why can't he beat up Dana? If she was still on the show I'd love him to hurt her. Dana deseverses to get beat up she was another jerk on the show.

when chuck came to confront zoey before the match I was like "woah he talks", the whole time he'd been yelling or screaming but that was the first scene where he used a normal voice. their coach was a jerk he wouldn't let zoey wrestle. he wasn't really letting her on the team at all. he was just using her as a way to get to the finales. she was nothing more then a tool to him. He knew the boys would never wrestle a girl that they'd forfit that was his plan all along. he thought girls couldn't fight that if she did wrestle they'd never have a chance of winning. but Zoey showed him and got to wrestle anyway ruining his plan. I thought it was nice that everyone cheered for her during the match. My friends always cheer for me when I'm finishing a track meet so I'm glad they cheered for her. But chuck picked her up and slammed her down ending the match in 3-4 seconds which means that zoey really never did get to wrestle anyone she never got to wrestle poor zoey. It would've been funny if javiers instead of slamming her down javiers had run up to hug her because he wanted her or if he had run out the door during the match or to his coach because he decided that even he wanted to forfit. I'm proud of Logan, he stood for Zoey in the end even though he ended up getting beat up himself I always knew there was something good about Logan and this episode shows his niceness he risked his life for a friend and that desevres praise. He may have been a jerk to zoey but at least he made it up to her by standing up for her. it was funny when he said this isn't a place for girls and zoey said what you mean this isn't the mini skirt and make up department. I liked how Logan banged his head after hearing about zoey being on the team. he said first you ruin the basketball team now you're going to ruin the wrestling team I guess he's still mad about zoey making the basketball team in the pilot. Also it seems like Logan's on every sport team we've seen him on basketball, football, wrestling, disc golf even a surf team (from quinn's date). which I've never heard of. That's why I envy him because he seems very athletic. there anything Logan can't do. the scenes in this episode were funny. the scene with Micheal like Chase you were crying them talking about the world's fattest man and heaviest pumpkin, Lola flirting with jerimaiah, the panting wrestler micheal's line why do I always get the feet, zoey correcting the coach all the time epecially with the there is rest in wrestling it's letters 2-5, the coach pointing out about aliens and the moon, the team's to the moon call and ending with Logan's thumbs up. This is one of the best episodes in season 3 in fact in the whole show, this episode also shows that everyone should always participate if they're on the team and anyone can be on one. you can do a sport no matter what you are. You shouldn't also be afraid to compete againist anyone now matter how tough or good they are.