Zoids

Cartoon Network Premiered Oct 01, 2001 Between Seasons

JetixMasterDan

Zoids Fan Reviews (24)

• Zoids, a classic and a legend.

I grew up watching Zoids and loved every minute of it. I wish someone would get this amazing show back on US TV because kids these days will definitely love watching this and even adults would become addicted to this show.
  • Pure power

Zoids one of the best tv show and one of my favorite it jus great.It is part of my chilhood i still remmebr does increadibles machine that can do everithin my fovorite was the comando wolf it was so fast may i like because my favorite animal is the wolf but...i do no goning to speak abaut that.in the end it so pretty i have my litlle colection of zoid in my room...a godos ,gaysack,peteras,comando wolf and a canontotus ho more i can said wacth the show it is great and full of accion and aventures and i love the battles are great and you can fell the emotions of it no way it is perfect.

the character of the series welll it ahve alot but my for me the best was raven he was very mean and he was one of the best,charactes ever yes.Well this hsow has a lot of video game and i have one for gmaeboy advance,the hing aht make my angry is that this show is very polular in japan but i don't know why they now develop this show more in usa and america it is great relly good but i still thingking that the candevilop it more.
  • Zoids,composed of 5 series Chaotic Century & its sequel Guardian Force,the sport battling New Century,the craptacular Fuzors and the magnifcent Genesis. Each series has its ups and downs,but they all have something enjoyable to em.

First of Chaotic Century/Guardian Force,the story of young 14 year old Van who wants to become a great pilot like his father before him. He sets out on an adventure after meeting Ancient Zoidian Fiona and Organoid Zeke on his new Shield Liger. On his journey he encounters many friends and foes and many different Zoids. His adventures lead him to in the end play a mayor part in the Republican/Imperial war that has over taken planet Zi for generations.

New Century had something CC/GF didn't have and thats its Zoids,Liger Zero,Bezerk Furher and Shadow Fox are the prime examples of this. But unlike its predecesor NC is more of a sports anime then war anime. Zoids and their pilots battle for rank and money. This is where Bit Cloud comes in a young 16 year old boy who wants to build the perfect Zoid partner but destiny thinks otherwise and he winds up Piloting Liger Zero. Together along with the Blitz Team they battle various opponents and in the end triumph as one of the best teams in the world.

Now the craptacity that was Fuzors...it tried to combine the sports theme of NC with zoids merging with each other...the result not so good..and its human character desins don't help either. RD the main character is kind of annoying *feels bad for his LZ* and my other prob with this show was the lack of Zero CAS..no Panzer,Jager nor Schneider! But Falcon and Phoenix in the end made up for that...thats the only good thing of this series..its Zoids..the humans suck and so does most of the plot. So yay for Gairyuki,Liger Zero,Konig Wolf,Seismosaurus,Bezerk Furher,Blade Liger....and the mighty awesomness that is ENERGY LIGER. There. >.>

Now for the best series of all GENESIS! Gensis has a great story,great variety of character and great variety of Zoids. I ain't gonna say anything bout this one since so many ppl have seen it >.> But I demand you go to TV Nihon and d/l it! ITS AWESOME! O_O
  • Planet Zi, a world where warrior bio-machine lifeforms called Zoids live. They are controled by human pilots in a war with the Republic and the Guylos Empire.

I realy love the show! It use to come on every morning at 6 and i alwasy made sure that i was up to watch it!!!! heres some information about just in case you have never watched the show!
    --------------------------------------------
    Planet Zi, a world where warrior bio-machine lifeforms called Zoids live. They are controled by human pilots in a war with the Republic and the Guylos Empire. One day a boy named Van being cased by bandits hides in some old ruins, he finds two pods in a hidden room & opens one to find out its an odd dragon-like Zoid called an Organoid which he names Zeke. Zeke then ressurects an old dead blue Shield Liger Zoid for Van to pilot. When Van opens the 2nd pod a very mysterious girl named Fiona comes out of it. They go on the adventure to find more about her past & to find the Zoid Eve, they meet new friends & they get into some serious problems including the war which they try to stop.
  • this is a review for new century zero. Bit cloud, a small time junkdealer looking to build the ultimate zoid, joins the blitz team and has many great battles against great teams.

What and excellent show, absolute brilliance. It has great comedy spots between bit and lena and doc and jamie. The storyline was great with the backdeat group trying to rule the battle commission with underhanded tactics but they always got beat HA. I give zoids new century zero a perfect 10, just try to beat the blitz team suckerz.
  • Finally, a series that combines CG with handdrawn animation well

Zoids, as it is currently known in the US, is actually the second series of the Zoids franchise, which stemmed from a popular line of toys. Zoids, produced by Tomy, were assembled models of gigantic fighting robots that resembled animals. The series focuses on these battles, which are officially regulated by robot judges. The concept vaguely resembles that of Pokémon, but with fighting robots, instead of animals. The main character of the series is Bit Cloud, a former junk worker who ends up joining the Blitz Team, and receiving the zoid Liger/Zero, rumored to have strange powers. He goes through many battles, both against other teams in official battles, and also against zoids sponsored by the treacherous Backdraft Group. The zoids, and other mechanical things like the judges and satellites in this series are all computer-generated, but made to resemble standard animation through shading. The zoids are often presented in the standard anime framerate, but occasionally are given a much higher and smoother one. I'm personally glad that they use the standard framerate, because you can sometimes forget that they are computer-generated. And though there are times you can tell they are just made of polygons, most of the objects are too detailed to let it slip through. The series itself is decent, though with too little character development for some. However, there is complete continuity throughout the series, building up to the "Royal Cup" at the end. There are plenty of comic moments to be had, and the series is generally light-hearted. No one ever dies in the series, and zoids are never destroyed, just wrecked up. This doesn't keep the series from presenting exciting battles, however. Although most of the battles are formulaic (the opponents attack, beat on the Blitz Team, Bit retreats and turns his Liger into one of his other three forms, then comes back and beats the other team), they rarely disappoint.

One of the highlights of the series is its music. There aren't many themes, but they do manage to capture the spirit of the battles taking place.

Zoids is an above average anime series, combining the charm of Pokémon, and the excitement of robot battles. It's also worth checking out just for the wonderful CG animation.
    My favorite Zoids are the Blade Liger and the Shadow Fox.
  • This is about a society of people who travel and battle in mechs called zoids. Most resemble an animal and have various wepoapons.

This show is supernatural as robot and human join forces to defeat the evil which want to get the guardian eve. a boy named van travels with his organoid zeek to get better learn more and to be the best zoid pilot ever. he meets some crazy and normal people on the way like dr D. this is the best show going so watch it.Also alot of action is packed into each show along with pther components of a good show. The zoids are vry creative and have some of the best weapon designs. Watch this show. ha ha .
  • a good show whith lots of excitment and good animation

this show is one of the best ive seen its detail is very good and i culd watch the same episode lodes of times. I havent seen every episode because i live in a contry wher they dont show it but i du all i can to get all the episodes
  • Not bad, not bad at all.

I use to watch this show a pretty long time ago, maybe back in 2001 or so. I found the show to have alot of action in it, which i like. Theres alot of anime shows that people go crazy over, like "Avatar The Last Airbender" and "Naruto", but this show isn't as populur as them two. It should of been in my opinion, cause i think its better then both them shows. Its far from being one of my favorite shows, but i still find it to be pretty good. I would like to see it again, but i think it has ended a pretty long time ago.
  • I can barely remember the show.

I can barely remember the show. This show's about a guy who controls a Animal- type Machine and rides through the Wastelands and Battles other Animal- type machines. A wild, crazy show. I love the toy series, and I hope this show comes back one day. See you in my next review!
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Zoids is one of those show where u can sit back and have loads of fun. Zoids is a personal favorite because it a anime and a action show. There's not much to say about this show except that I can't find a season dvd. I miss the show alot I wish it was on the new tonami jetstream program by cartoonetwork, but u can't say that Zoids sucks because u don't have any proof. But anyway I like zoids every time I watch it 6:00 in the morning eating frosted flakes.Zoids need to come back point blank blank blank.
  • fake

6.2
    Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. Zoids does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair. Actually this show is kind of boring with the new characters involved in it. I on't really like the new show they made. I love the first zoids that came out.

• Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments.

• great

• Zoids machines wow I love it

Zoids is the one of my favtior shows ever I like Season 1 & 2 more because they had Van and Fiona and Zeke they are might I say the main and Best characters of the show, The Blade Liger is a really strong zoids and no body just no body and beat Van at poilting a Blade Liger
  • i wish they could bring it back i miss it i miss a lot of shows

i wish they would bring back zoids zero or w/e it was called with bit and stufff that was the best ever i swear dudes i loved zoids zero or w/e i mean really withc do u think is best? :P:P btw i liked this zoids too but i still liked zoids zero better
  • Still going strong for the past 20 years

in the beginning (1983-1991) there were a few japanese vintage zoids.among them is the shield liger,saber tiger and many others.now with zoids genesis currently airing on japanese TV,these zoids are a thing of the past.on the other hand,classic zoids aired on CN america and asia as well as the tagalized version on GMA-7.
  • zoids is a animated cartoon about war maciens

zoids is a very good cartoon about a boy called van and his organoid called zeek who goes on missions like savin a town from invadors and savin a prince and such on. zoids is a very good show to watch in my opinion because van does not always win and the way they loose sometimes is very funny.
  • Wow haven't thought bought this show in awhile.

7.4
    I used to watch this all the time when I was a kid. Pretty decent as far as a kid's show goes, but I probably wouldn't watch it now. It's all about this kid named Van, and his friendship with this creature called a zoid, and their battles together. .
  • A young boy is being chased by bandits when he comes to special ruins. A young boy named van is being chased by bandits when he comes to special ruins. he then gets an organoid and the rides it him to a zoid.

Zoids is one of the best it is untochable. A young boy named van whos dad was someone great is being chased by bandits when he comes to special ruins. A young boy is being chased by bandits when he comes to special ruins. he then gets an organoid and the rides it to a zoid which will lead him to great things he meets a strange girl and gos on many adventures.
  • I loved the Zoids Chaotic Century. I miss it too. I really wished it came back. I also love the plot. Van and Fiona looking for the zoid eve. The action is great too. All the zoid fights are so cool. And the rivalry against Van and Raven. So Cool.

I also like Guardian Force and New Age Zoids. The last episodes of Guardian Force was great. And in NAZ the rivalry between Bit and Vega was cool. I kinda dissapointed that they stopped airing it because I never got to see Zoid Fuzors. I hope it comes back someday.
  • Great Show!

One of my favorite shows of all time. I used to be obsessed with this show. And I still would be if it were on! BRING IT BACK!!! My favorite story was by far choatic century but they were allw orth watching. The zoids were amazing to watch and the plot was wonderful. I miss this show more than any other canceled show. :'(
  • Awesome but

• An awesome show!

This is the first show I ever really became obsessed with. The zoids themselves are beautifully created, making you feel as though they can actually be real. The story plot is a really good mix of a lot of things making you want to watch it again and again. You can really get into the characters and delve into their pasts, and see why they're the way they are. I still love watching the "final four".